Major Errors Found In All 29 of the FISA Warrants The IG Has Reviewed

This finding found zero political bias.

What it found was overzealous prosecutors in a majority of cases studied.

This is, contrary to what the asshole president alluded to tonight, not an indication that the FBI was after him.

try again.

This is, contrary to what the asshole president alluded to tonight, not an indication that the FBI was after him.

try again.

I'm sure you'd feel that way if the warrants were against you

Not to mention when every single one of the errors was NOT in your favor.

try again.
Sure thing. Twenty-nine FISA warrant flaws and errors all for Trump or associates, all containing errors and lies, all pertaining to the false never substantiated charge of collusion with Russia.

The bias is inherent in the subject matter and the crooked FBI who went Trump hunting under the disgraced
James Comey who has disappeared from the public eye hopefully never to return.

My only question is why do you want to look like a Comey-sucking lackey and disgrace yourself (if that's possible) defending such corrupt selective politically motivated false prosecution but I guess you
have your reasons.

Last edited:

try again.

Who’s favor, dummy? You have no idea what was audited nor what was discovered.

I’m a civil libertarian. I want prosecutors to be reigned in. These findings were ALL in my favor.

Idiot.

try again.
Sure thing. Twenty-nine FISA warrant flaws and errors all for Trump or associates, all containing errors and lies, all pertaining to the false never substantiated charge of collusion with Russia.

The bias is inherent in the subject matter and the crooked FBI who went Trump hunting under the disgraced
James Comey who has disappeared from the public eye hopefully never to return.

My only question is why do you want to look like a Comey-sucking lackey and disgrace yourself (if that's possible) defending such corrupt selective politically motivated false prosecution but I guess you
have your reasons.

The report released today had nothing to do with any investigation into Trump or his campaign.

Moron.

The report released today had nothing to do with any investigation into Trump or his campaign.

Moron.
"The audit is a follow-up to an investigation of the FBI’s surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign aide. "

Suck it, sad clown. It was all triggered by FBI abuses related to surveillance of Carter Page of the Trump campaign. To say it had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign is bullshit, just like your "civil libertarian"
fence you hide behind. Moron.

You should have been bright enough to leave this alone but of course, you weren't.
And now it has bitten you in the ass.

Moron.
"The audit is a follow-up to an investigation of the FBI’s surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign aide. "

Suck it, sad clown. It was all triggered by FBI abuses related to surveillance of Carter Page of the Trump campaign. To say it had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign is bullshit, just like your "civil libertarian"
fence you hide behind. Moron.

You should have been bright enough to leave this alone but of course, you weren't.
And now it has bitten you in the ass.

The cases which were audited had nothing to do with Page nor the Trump campaign.

You are a moron.

try again.

I’m a civil libertarian. I want prosecutors to be reigned in. These findings were ALL in my favor.

Idiot.

I love being called a dummy by someone who makes a grammatical error IN THAT SENTENCE. It's WHOSE FAVOR, not WHO'S favor you fucking dumbass.

Please detail all of the instances where the FISA warrants had errors that were in Trumps favor or in the favor of the person being watched.

The cases which were audited had nothing to do with Page nor the Trump campaign.

You are a moron.
And you are a liar trying to bluff your way through something you know nothing about. You are dismissed.

Which of the first 29 cases or the other 42 cases had to do with the Trump campaign?

I'll wait.

try again.

Idiot.

I love being called a dummy by someone who makes a grammatical error IN THAT SENTENCE. It's WHOSE FAVOR, not WHO'S favor you fucking dumbass.

Please detail all of the instances where the FISA warrants had errors that were in Trumps favor or in the favor of the person being watched.

None of the audited cases had anything to do with Trump. What part of that do you not understand?

Which of the first 29 cases or the other 42 cases had to do with the Trump campaign?

I'll wait.
And I'll wait while you go back and read the quote already provided (#10) regarding this issue.

I've already documented my position. Still waiting for one shred of evidence from you.

I'll wait.
And I'll wait while you go back and read the quote already provided (#10) regarding this issue.

I've already documented my position. Still waiting for one shred of evidence from you.

None of the cases in the report released yesterday dealt with anything having to do with Donald Trump.

None of the cases in the report released yesterday dealt with anything having to do with Donald Trump.
Yeah.... :rolleyes: . This is what you've claimed several times now without a single shred of evidence to back you up.

While I provided absolute proof you couldn't be more wrong.
Here, I'll do it again. "The audit is a follow-up to an investigation of the FBI’s surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign aide. "

Spying on Trump aides and campaign workers is tantamount to spying on Trump himself.
There's a reason why people consider you an absurd a-hole.

Yeah.... :rolleyes: . This is what you've claimed several times now without a single shred of evidence to back you up.

While I provided absolute proof you couldn't be more wrong.
Here, I'll do it again. "The audit is a follow-up to an investigation of the FBI’s surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign aide. "

Spying on Trump aides and campaign workers is tantamount to spying on Trump himself.
There's a reason why people consider you an absurd a-hole.

Moron. It was a follow up on the FISA process in response to the initial IG report which involved Page in order to determine the extent of problems. That one, by the way, didn't
find any political motive at all. But these new case audits had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

Do you understand English?

None of the cases reviewed in the report released yesterday had anything to do with Trump. Unless you can show that statement to be incorrect, you
may want to fuck off and stop being a moron.

Forum List

Back