Major Errors Found In All 29 of the FISA Warrants The IG Has Reviewed

Moron. It was a follow up on the FISA process in response to the initial IG report which involved Page in order to determine the extent of problems. That one, by the way, didn't
find any political motive at all. But these new case audits had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

Do you understand English?

None of the cases reviewed in the report released yesterday had anything to do with Trump. Unless you can show that statement to be incorrect, you
may want to fuck off and stop being a moron.
I can believe an ad hom slinging fool who STILL hasn't given one shred of evidence to back his boring repetitious false claims or I can believe what has already been posted from the Office of the Inspector General himself!

And if you truly believe there were no political motives in falsified FISA applications you are even dumber and more conveniently blind than I thought. Feel free to fuck off yourself!

Last edited:
Moron. It was a follow up on the FISA process in response to the initial IG report which involved Page in order to determine the extent of problems. That one, by the way, didn't
find any political motive at all. But these new case audits had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

None of the cases reviewed in the report released yesterday had anything to do with Trump. Unless you can show that statement to be incorrect, you
I can believe an ad hom slinging fool who STILL hasn't given one shred of evidence to back his boring repetitious claims or I can believe what I've already posted.

And if you truly believe there were no political motives in falsified FISA applications you are even dumber and more conveniently blind than I thought.

How can I give you any more evidence? I cannot prove a negative. None of the cases reviewed in the audit report which was released yesterday
dealt with Trump in any way.

The IG report stated that there were no political motives in the Page case. Why don't you believe the findings?

Trust your government masters.

This really puts the lie to the idea that the FBI was out to get Donald Trump. You've blowing your own "Deep State" conspiracy right out of tohe water.
They were all related to Trump.
Here’s two of them in the link:

None of the cases in the report released yesterday dealt with anything having to do with Donald Trump.
Yeah.... :rolleyes: . This is what you've claimed several times now without a single shred of evidence to back you up.

While I provided absolute proof you couldn't be more wrong.
Here, I'll do it again. "The audit is a follow-up to an investigation of the FBI’s surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign aide. "

Spying on Trump aides and campaign workers is tantamount to spying on Trump himself.
There's a reason why people consider you an absurd a-hole.

They all had to do with Trump, Dufus.
Two within the link:

Major Errors Found In All 29 of the FISA Warrants The IG Has Reviewed
And no one is being reprimanded or charged ... So it makes no difference until there is

None of the cases in the report released yesterday dealt with anything having to do with Donald Trump.
Yeah.... :rolleyes: . This is what you've claimed several times now without a single shred of evidence to back you up.

While I provided absolute proof you couldn't be more wrong.
Here, I'll do it again. "The audit is a follow-up to an investigation of the FBI’s surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign aide. "

Spying on Trump aides and campaign workers is tantamount to spying on Trump himself.
There's a reason why people consider you an absurd a-hole.

They all had to do with Trump, Dufus.
Two within the link:

Wrong report......dumbass.

How can I give you any more evidence? I cannot prove a negative.
How could you give me less evidence? That's the question for you.
You don't need to prove a negative. You need to prove my quote from the IG itself is false or a lie, which you haven't and cannot.

None of the cases reviewed in the audit report which was released yesterday
Fuck off with your bullshit! Who do you think your are
convincing with this?

The IG report stated that there were no political motives in the Page case. Why don't you believe the findings?
You cannot simultaneously believe the FBI filed error filled misleading applications with the FISA court in order to get permission to spy on the Trump campaign AND those applications were not motivated politically.
It's not possible. You're a liar but even you realize that's not possible.

How can I give you any more evidence? I cannot prove a negative.
How could you give me less evidence? That's the question for you.
You don't need to prove a negative. You need to prove my quote from the IG itself is false or a lie, which you haven't and cannot.

None of the cases reviewed in the audit report which was released yesterday
Fuck off with your bullshit! Who do you think your are
convincing with this?

You cannot simultaneously believe the FBI filed error filled misleading applications with the FISA court in order to get permission to spy on the Trump campaign AND those applications were not motivated politically.
It's not possible. You're a liar but even you realize that's not possible.

You are boring me. Which of the cases (29) discussed in the audit reports issued yesterday dealt with Trump or his campaign?

Name one, please.

I did, dummy. It is an article. It doesn't say anything about the subject matter of any of the 29 cases reviewed. I am telling you that
none of them dealt with Trump in any way.
Then how is it you think you know better than my quote which explains why the IG did a review of FISA applications?
You just admitted you don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about yet you insist you are right.
What a dumb fucker!

Admit your error if you have a shred of dignity.
Not only will I NOT admit an error not made but I'm cutting your drivel off.
Go pester your mommy. I've been baby sitting you long enough.

I did, dummy. It is an article. It doesn't say anything about the subject matter of any of the 29 cases reviewed. I am telling you that
none of them dealt with Trump in any way.
Then how is it you think you know better than my quote which explains why the IG did a review of FISA applications?
You just admitted you don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about yet you insist you are right.
What a dumb fucker!

Admit your error if you have a shred of dignity.
Not only will I NOT admit an error not made but I'm cutting your drivel off.
Go pester your mommy. I've been baby sitting you long enough.

Look at that. He runs without manning up. I am shocked.

Look at that. He runs without manning up. I am shocked.
I count up 22 posts in which I've held you up and now I'm over the burden. Find someone else who will
tolerate your idiocy and lies.
I know that's what worries you. Fuck off.

Which of the 29 cases that were audited with findings released yesterday had anything to do with Trump?

This finding found zero political bias.

What it found was overzealous prosecutors in a majority of cases studied.

This is, contrary to what the asshole president alluded to tonight, not an indication that the FBI was after him.

try again.
Yeah.. A Democrat admin using unconstitutional warrants to spy on a Republican campaign is no big deal.

Forum List

Back