Mainstream Media Caught Lying Again - Trump Never Promised To Buy Everyone Food

Read the indictment....they got him.
Still waiting on indictments for J6th and GA...coming to a courthouse near you!

Trump 2024!! :auiqs.jpg:
If you do get him. DeSantis is going to pardon him. Then hopefully he will put Trump head of the doj and put everyone away that framed him. Be careful what you wish for.

If Biden puts his political rival in jail. DeSantis will win on pardoning Trump alone. There are plenty of democrats that thinks this thing with Trump is going too far.
Except Biden didn't bring the indictment. Neither did Garland. Hell, even Jack Smith didn't. He just presented the grand jury with the evidence.
A grand jury of Donald Trump's peers voted to bring the indictments. You know, people who actually vote.

If Biden wanted to jail his political rival, he could just do it...along with Trump's family and his main group of enablers. But..funny thing, that hasn't happened.
All of them are still walking around free, able to spout their mouths off anytime a microphone is within reach.

And here you are, his willing enablers. Unwilling to remove the boat anchor from around your neck that will eventually take you to the bottom.

Except Biden didn't bring the indictment. Neither did Garland. Hell, even Jack Smith didn't. He just presented the grand jury with the evidence.
A grand jury of Donald Trump's peers voted to bring the indictments. You know, people who actually vote.

If Biden wanted to jail his political rival, he could just do it...along with Trump's family and his main group of enablers. But..funny thing, that hasn't happened.
All of them are still walking around free, able to spout their mouths off anytime a microphone is within reach.

And here you are, his willing enablers. Unwilling to remove the boat anchor from around your neck that will eventually take you to the bottom.
He is behind it, if he wasn't worried. They would leave Trump alone.

He is behind it, if he wasn't worried. They would leave Trump alone.
No. He wasn't. In fact, Biden has gone out of his way to leave the DOJ alone. Unlike Trump, who attempted to weaponize it. The MOMENT Garland found out Trump was running in 2024 he appointed Jack Smith.

Sorry, not even Trump is above the law. And if you weren't afraid that what he represents to you were about to be taken away...you'd dump his corrupt ass like a hot potato. :)

No. He wasn't. In fact, Biden has gone out of his way to leave the DOJ alone. Unlike Trump, who attempted to weaponize it. The MOMENT Garland found out Trump was running in 2024 he appointed Jack Smith.

Sorry, not even Trump is above the law. And if you weren't afraid that what he represents to you were about to be taken away...you'd dump his corrupt ass like a hot potato. :)
Thanks for the laugh.

Thanks for the laugh.
What's to laugh about? I'm not.

But hey, Biden jailing his political rival should be worth a victory lap or two of a campaign speech touting his rival's corrupt nature.....has he??...In fact, has he said ANYTHING???...crickets. Ok, Jill Biden's made some campaign comments drawing comparisons between Biden and Trump. But has talked directly about the case???...no?..Ok, how about anyone directly under Garland?....or even Garland and Smith themselves? Hey, they did come out for an initial presser and answer questions, because it was a big deal.....have you heard extensive comments from either man since?....no?

Look, I get you love him. But the man is his own worst enemy. He makes ALL of his own problems. But still, you will not give him up.
And that's why ultimately, I have no sympathy for any of you.

Down with the ship you go. :)

What's to laugh about? I'm not.

But hey, Biden jailing his political rival should be worth a victory lap or two of a campaign speech touting his rival's corrupt nature.....has he??...In fact, has he said ANYTHING???...crickets. Ok, Jill Biden's made some campaign comments drawing comparisons between Biden and Trump. But has talked directly about the case???...no?..Ok, how about anyone directly under Garland?....or even Garland and Smith themselves? Hey, they did come out for an initial presser and answer questions, because it was a big deal.....have you heard extensive comments from either man since?....no?

Look, I get you love him. But the man is his own worst enemy. He makes ALL of his own problems. But still, you will not give him up.
And that's why ultimately, I have no sympathy for any of you.

Down with the ship you go. :)
Continue with this witch hunt. It will cost you big in 2024, either way it goes. Trump goes to jail, DeSantis pardons him and he is a free man. He doesn't go to jail, he is president in 2025. I'm good either way and either way you will be running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky.

Continue with this witch hunt. It will cost you big in 2024, either way it goes. Trump goes to jail, DeSantis pardons him and he is a free man. He doesn't go to jail, he is president in 2025. I'm good either way and either way you will be running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky.
See, the thing about "witch hunts" (which this isn't)....is..sometimes, you actually catch a witch. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump will not win in 2024. Biden wipes the floor with him.
But Don't Stop Believin! :)

See, the thing about "witch hunts" (which this isn't)....is..sometimes, you actually catch a witch. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump will not win in 2024. Biden wipes the floor with him.
But Don't Stop Believin! :)
FB_IMG_1682971757795.jpg

So, you believe polls now? :auiqs.jpg: You're going to be disappointed.

Or Trump goes to prison, Biden gets reelected, and magaturd twats behave pretty much the same as always. :dunno:

Forum List

Back