starbucks fired woman cause she is white.

Basically, when the two blacks who wanted to use the bathroom were refused because it was company policy to limit the bathroom use to customers, they threw a fit and blamed racism. Naturally.

So what does the woke Starbucks do to prove they are in on the agenda to give favoritism to blacks and make sure whites know their place in the pecking order? Fire a whitey.

Jackpot! Looks like the situation was recoverable, after all, and for only $25 Million plus $6 Hundred Thousand. Starbucks has shitty management at the top, but great coffee at the counter. I like mine hot, black and extra sweet.

Basically, when the two blacks who wanted to use the bathroom were refused because it was company policy to limit the bathroom use to customers, they threw a fit and blamed racism. Naturally.

So what does the woke Starbucks do to prove they are in on the agenda to give favoritism to blacks and make sure whites know their place in the pecking order? Fire a whitey.
How many whites had she denied to use the bathroom?

I didn't ask you about the policy, I asked you how many whites had she denied using the bathroom?
Oh right….you’re making this into a racist thing. Naturally. Stop thinking that because blacks are asked to observe a policy, it’s because they’re black. Everyone is bending over BACKWARDS to give blacks advantages.

It’s really getting old.

For example, I was in the grocery store when a black man started harassing me. I complained to the manager, and she remarked that the guy has been harassing customers all day and refuses to leave the store. When I asked why they don’t just call the police, she said she was afraid they’d be accused of racism and get bad publicity.

racist starbuck. i think its blacks that need to know their place and stop this black superiority shit.

For example, I was in the grocery store when a black man started harassing me. I complained to the manager, and she remarked that the guy has been harassing customers all day and refuses to leave the store. When I asked why they don’t just call the police, she said she was afraid they’d be accused of racism and get bad publicity.
exactly blacks hold white hostage in that way.

racist starbuck. i think its blacks that need to know their place and stop this black superiority shit.
I do agree that blacks should not expect special privileges just because they’re black, and yell racism if they don’t get them. Perfect example is Affirmative Action, with more lenient requirements for blacks.

exactly blacks hold white hostage in that way.
The black guy was so threatening to me that one of the store’s employees raced over to protect me and the store let me take my groceries for free. He might have been Neely’s brother.

Oh right….you’re making this into a racist thing. Naturally. Stop thinking that because blacks are asked to observe a policy, it’s because they’re black. Everyone is bending over BACKWARDS to give blacks advantages.

It’s really getting old.
Sorry racist, black folks are not given advantages. That is a lie racist like you keep repeating and hoping it will stick, our lot in society proves that's a damn lie.

The black guy was so threatening to me that one of the store’s employees raced over to protect me and the store let me take my groceries for free. He might have been Neely’s brother.
In all my years, including a big chunk working in DC with primarily Black co-workers, I’ve never encountered a fraction of all the Blacks-are-bad scenarios that seem to happen to you.

Forum List

Back