Mail-In Voting, Revisited?

Is not wanting to stand in a lengthy line a valid reason?

No, if it's that important to you, then you do what you have to do to ensure it's as free of corruption as possible. If you're not willing to, then don't vote.

And in Virginia, Grandma doesn't have to have a reason, just that is her preferred method.

(There is no difference in the processing of no-excuse and excuse mail-in votes.)

WW

Not sure what your comment has to do with what I said, if someone has a legitimate reason to vote absentee then they can do that in any state, it hardly requires mass mail in voting.

So I work all day and get home at 6:30
I rush to the voting place and there is a line out the door to the parking lot.

That is your concept of Democracy?

It's your responsibility to get your ass in to vote, not worth the corruption because you can't find a way to get to the polls. If you have legitimate reasons, then vote by absentee ballot.

We are a Republic and not a democracy.
Why do you think our founders only wanted citizens with skin in the game to vote? Why do you think happens to a nation when the piece of shits among us outnumber us good folks?
Citizens with skin in the game? Who exactly do you mean? Someone living in Chicago doesn't and someone in Nutbush Alabama does?

The only thing you are saying is that you only want people who agree with you to vote.

By the way, what do you think is the difference between a Democracy and a Republic? I'm pretty sure you don't know without looking it up. A Republic simply means that people elect their leaders instead of making decisions themselves. Which would be a Direct Democracy, as opposed to a Representative Democracy also known as a Republic.

In the end it's still the same. You want something that no founder ever advocated for.

In the end it's still the same. You want something that no founder ever advocated for.
The founders only wanted white, male landowners to vote. Why do you think that was?
I noticed you didn’t answer the question (I think I know why) so I’ll ask again.
“What do you think happens to a nation when the piece of shits outnumber the good folks?”

Last edited:
The founders only wanted white landowners to vote. Why do you think that was?
I noticed you didn’t answer the question (I think I know why) so I’ll ask again.
“What do you think happens to a nation when the piece of shits among us outnumber the good folks?”
Sure Loser. Most people. Including most Republicans would be ashamed to admit being racist. If you think that makes you "good folk" I can't help.

No no, this is no time to tighten up voting laws..we need them to be the same as they were for 2020, so the republicans can do the same things dems did during that election..

VEVO!
[/QUVote.

They won't where needed. Those swing states big counties showed how corrupted they are top to bottom. COURTS are OK with it. No penalty for Election fraud if GOVT participates in it

and you of course wish this were still the case.
ABSOLUTELY I would love that because I’m a racist bigot xenophobic authoritarian fascist…BUT the point I make is the founders had a standard for voters to meet…they knew that was vital to keeping America on the right trajectory…that is all the mattered to them…They didn’t give two shits about the desires of micro factions / single issue voters.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where I reside, is rolling out new instructions for mail-in voting in order to reduce the number of rejected ballots due to people's failure to follow simple instructions, or just plain stupidity.

But why do we still have mail-in voting? The reason for it was the Pandemic, which is no longer a factor. Almost no other civilized country allows mail-in voting because it is manifestly an invitation to fraud.

Recall the pictures of voters in Iraq after "we" first liberated it: they had to vote in person, and one of their fingers was dipped in indelible ink to signify unambiguously that this person had voted, and to prevent the fraud of multiple votes by a single person. Do you think they could have had a fair and legitimate election if they allowed mail-in's? Hell no. Mail-in is like asking people to commit fraud.

Much of the turmoil surrounding the 2020 election was the widespread belief that mail-in voting along with its incidental practices (insecure lock-boxes, mandatory outer envelopes with mandatory markings, etc.) resulted in massive, UNPROVABLE fraud, and resulted in a zombie being elected President of the United States. Indeed, few people with three-digit IQ's doubt that if the same procedures had existed in 2020 that did in 2016, Trump would have won in a landslide.

Mail-in voting invites manipulation such as was documented in the film, "2000 Mules," and facilitates the votes of people who lack the intelligence and capacity to show up at the Polls on Election Day and cast their fucking votes (legitimate Absentee voters aside). Are these additional voters the ones whom we want to control the outcome of elections? Clearly, the Democrats want the votes of these incompetents, because virtually all of them vote Democrat, for one reason or another (manipulation).

Seriously, it's about time that the nation's REAL voters spoke up and demanded that we go back to the rules of 2016 because there is no legitimate reason to deviate from them, and because frankly speaking, mail-in voting is recognized the world over as an invitation to fraud.

YOU ARE A SORE LOSER! PERIOD!

Sure Loser. Most people. Including most Republicans would be ashamed to admit being racist. If you think that makes you "good folk" I can't help.
Easy now…don’t get scared, I’m just giving you the facts…telling you what we were founded upon and how it led to the creation of the greatest nation on earth in a short 150 years.
“What do you think happens to a nation when the piece of shits outnumber the good folks?”

Easy now…don’t get scared, I’m just giving you the facts…telling you what we were founded upon and how it led to the creation of the greatest nation on earth in a short 150 years.
The reason I'm not answering the question is because your question is bs. Also known as begging the question. You are assuming that people like you are the "good folk" and people that don't agree are "pieces of shit." It's a subjective assumption.

But just for the sake of argument let's assume that "pieces of shit" outnumber the "good folk."

Something like this happens Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

Come to think of it. Going by your posts. You would agree with quite a lot of their bigoted, racist, nationalistic ideology.

But hey as long as you are the "good folk" right?

You have 12-13 hours to vote in most states. if you can't make that happen then tough shit.

So if you get home at 6:30 you have 30 minutes to vote
So does everyone else who is just getting home

Why America LOVES mail in

So if you get home at 6:30 you have 30 minutes to vote
So does everyone else who is just getting home

Why America LOVES mail in

Yes, you stop at a polling station either on your way in, or on your way home, it's not rocket science. :itsok:

I guess you just haven't voted your entire life until 'mail in' became a thing? Probably a good thing..

Democrats love mail in, allows wide open doors for corruption. I can't wait until it all turns on you (muslim majority), then the likes of you will be screaming for voter id.

Forum List

Back