Mail in voting question

What happens when you send in one or more paper ballots and then show up at the Polling Place?

Is there a procedure is place to deny the right to cheat?
Do you really want the answer or were you just looking for other Trump sycophants to jerk you off?

Couldn't answer the question, eh Seabitch?
I can answer it in great detail...but he doesn't actually want to know how Vote by Mail works. He wants to remain ignorant just like Trump.

What happens when you send in one or more paper ballots and then show up at the Polling Place?

Do you really want the answer or were you just looking for other Trump sycophants to jerk you off?

I can answer it in great detail...but he doesn't actually want to know how Vote by Mail works. He wants to remain ignorant just like Trump.

Then, why can't you answer a simple question, dumbass?

Sure, you can.

Less that 20,000,000 registered voter in CA, yet over 5,000,000 had to mail in a ballot

The same people whose livelihood depends on the cheating democrat Party maintaining One Party State Rule in CA, are the ones checking to make sure no one who mailed in a paper ballot also cast a vote at their polling place.

Less than 20,000,000 registered voters (Including Illegals?) yet 5,000,000 mailed in a ballot

Few instances of someone manually counting votes exist in major elections.

By using a scanner/OCR reader, duplicates are weeded out. Names not in the database are weeded out.

Investing in the technology to do it is another matter.

It would be easier to vote twice in person if the proper safeguards are in place.

Because the OP has no interest in knowing the facts. If he did, the information is all over the internet. He could also visit his local election office and watch them count the ballots and see how it works.

Do you sincerely want to know or do you just want to be a dick?

I'll answer. There's only one absentee ballot issued per registeted voter. This isn't anything new. The military always votes absentee with no questions asked . More than a million service members, contractors, expats vote by absentee ballots. It's not an unknown quantity. We know how to do this.

I'll answer. There's only one absentee ballot issued per registeted voter. This isn't anything new. The military always votes absentee with no questions asked . More than a million service members, contractors, expats vote by absentee ballots. It's not an unknown quantity. We know how to do this.

That's not entirely true. (and I'm sure it varies by state) Yes normally only one ballot is sent to a voter, but if they move, change their party (in a primary) or their name, another ballot is mailed. It doesn't matter how many ballots a voter is sent. Only the first one they return is counted.

If a voter who was sent a VBM ballot tries to vote at the polls, it will be indicated in the roster that they either already voted or were mailed a ballot. If they cannot surrender their VBM ballot at the polling place, they will have to vote a provisional ballot that is only counted when it is determined the voter didn't vote their VBM ballot.

Many places use electronic pollbooks that are connected in real to near real time to the registrars office and the statewide database.

Tina Barton
@TLBsStory

·
15h

I am a Republican and a City Clerk. I have never spoken out about a Tweet by the President, but this is an insult to every EO and every election worker. We take an OATH. I take my oath seriously. We review every single signature on every app and ballot. https://theeighth.michiganradio.org/2020/03/11/a-d

Do you believe that Sanctuary City and State Governors are their oath as seriously? Do you see where the possibility for double voting exists?

Never do mailing in terms ballots. Can you imagine the fun a crook like Pelosi could have with this idea? Oh fuck...it was her idea. Hmmm, I smell a snake at my feet this morning...but Im a conservative.I cann believe what my own eyes tell me...our I will Nancy Pelosi tell me what I see? Pelosi and Xi Jinping say hello?

Voter rolls in this country stink to high heaven. Leftists love that.

The DNC actually called an accurate voter registration database an "existential threat" that's how deeply ingrained and how much they depend upon fraud for their very existence. They are an anti-American Party that would disappear overnight with a genuine "one living, registered voter citizen - one vote" system

Forum List

Back