Mahomes 🏆

Now the Cowboys are about to go 30 years without even playing a Super Bowl, much less play one since '96! :heehee:
Speaking of the cowboys I would not be so sure about that.it’s unlikely they will be in the Super Bowl this year but this year they look like they are headed in the right direction on being a Super Bowl contender maybe next year assuming this year is not a fluke for them.this year looks like the first time sense the Troy aikmen days that they could go to the Super Bowl.the only team with a better record than them in the NFC is the Eagles.they are tied with the Vikings for the second best record in the NFC gipper DukeU Rocko yidnar Couchpotato

anything can happen in football.if the eagles quarterback goes down then it’s open season for the cowboys.I am pulling fir the Vikings sense they havent made it back to the big dance sense the Fran tarkenton years.assuming the cowturds do not regress and go backwards next season and continue to move forward,if not this year they could be back next year.this team seems to have resiliency.when Prescott went down and missed a good portion of games the whole football world though their season was over with but they are a serious Super Bowl contender this year.

I don’t hate the cowboys anymore as I used to,I liked them back when they had Roger stabauch but sense then I have always hated them and rooter against them each week,they never had a quarterback that was a likeable guy as stabauch was.thst all has changed though with dark Prescott,he is a class guy so I can’t hate them as I used to.

Do not take the cowturds lightly they could surprise you.sense theyr opening season lost to the tampa bay bucs they have lost two games,both on the road the eagles and the packers and they only lost by a field goal in overtime to Green Bay.Green Bay is crappy this year but they are always tough to beat at home regardless on what kind of season they are having.

Do not be so sure they don’t least get to the nfc championship game fiero.for the first time sense the aikmen yesrs their fortunes look like they are finally turning.

They are going to get the chance to face the eagles at home soon in a rematch,if they can win thst one or at least play them close,they will be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
Speaking of the cowboys I would not be so sure about that.it’s unlikely they will be in the Super Bowl this year but this year they look like they are headed in the right direction on being a Super Bowl contender maybe next year assuming this year is not a fluke for them.this year looks like the first time sense the Troy aikmen days that they could go to the Super Bowl.the only team with a better record than them in the NFC is the Eagles.they are tied with the Vikings for the second best record in the NFC gipper DukeU Rocko yidnar Couchpotato

anything can happen in football.if the eagles quarterback goes down then it’s open season for the cowboys.I am pulling fir the Vikings sense they havent made it back to the big dance sense the Fran tarkenton years.assuming the cowturds do not regress and go backwards next season and continue to move forward,if not this year they could be back next year.this team seems to have resiliency.when Prescott went down and missed a good portion of games the whole football world though their season was over with but they are a serious Super Bowl contender this year.

I don’t hate the cowboys anymore as I used to,I liked them back when they had Roger stabauch but sense then I have always hated them and rooter against them each week,they never had a quarterback that was a likeable guy as stabauch was.thst all has changed though with dark Prescott,he is a class guy so I can’t hate them as I used to.

Do not take the cowturds lightly they could surprise you.sense theyr opening season lost to the tampa bay bucs they have lost two games,both on the road the eagles and the packers and they only lost by a field goal in overtime to Green Bay.Green Bay is crappy this year but they are always tough to beat at home regardless on what kind of season they are having.

Do not be so sure they don’t least get to the nfc championship game fiero.for the first time sense the aikmen yesrs their fortunes look like they are finally turning.

They are going to get the chance to face the eagles at home soon in a rematch,if they can win thst one or at least play them close,they will be a force to be reckoned with.
Hey Fiero425 did you hear about the cowboys colts game.they destroyed the colts 54 to 17. Anybody that doesn’t understand this team is a serious superbowl contender is asleep at the wheel.in fact the eagles they better make sure they get home firld advantage because they don’t impress me as much as the cowboys.they lost to the pathetic lowly commodores which is really pathetic and embarrassing and the next week as well,they had to come from behind in the final minutes to beat the equally pathetic colts a team they should easily have blown out as the cowboys did.

The cowturds have lost three times all to good teams the bucs in thier opener,the packers on the rosd,both teams with hall of fame quarterbacks and the eagles where the eagles have not impressed me losing to Washington and barely getting by the colts in the final two minutes in a very low scoring game.

Last edited:
One last thing,I think the eagles will be fine if they play the cowturds in Philly,don’t see the cowturds winning in the cold in Philly but if they have to play them in Dallas,if I’m a betting man,I go with the cowturds.

Forum List

Back