Mahomes and Reid sound like fools complaining about the officiating

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Could you pick a worse hill to die on? You used a play that was obviously an off-sides, it's clearly evident and yet you argue when there was no call for discretion, it was not someone holding, it was someone who was physically standing across the boundry that is obvious to anyone watching. What's even worse is all the calls the refs give Mahomes, and this is how he rewards them.

And the real funny part is they are defending the biggest loafer and a chronic malcontent in Kadarius Toney, who was so wide open because he was pouting and was not running out the play when Kelce was running with the ball.

Mahomes started his pro football career in the perfect situation, in Andy Reid's system.

He won right away and never had to play his way to the top or wait on team to be built around him.

Love watching him play but......He is spoiled with winning right away and don't know how to deal with losing.

Could you pick a worse hill to die on? You used a play that was obviously an off-sides, it's clearly evident and yet you argue when there was no call for discretion, it was not someone holding, it was someone who was physically standing across the boundry that is obvious to anyone watching. What's even worse is all the calls the refs give Mahomes, and this is how he rewards them.

And the real funny part is they are defending the biggest loafer and a chronic malcontent in Kadarius Toney, who was so wide open because he was pouting and was not running out the play when Kelce was running with the ball.

Yeah...I have to agree that it’s a bad look for Mahomes. Few if anyone has been the bigger beneficiary of the rules than Mahomes. How many times would a QB from 5 years ago have been absolutely lit-up by a blitzing defender vs the guy who literally ran right by him earlier this season.

DB runs by mahomes

Yeah, I know that it was explained away but are we going to pretend that the QB rules didn’t play any role?

The NFL has a real officiating problem. This wasn't a play that anyone could complain about though.

He was acting like a little girl at the end 😂

Hefty fines for the entire organization and mahomes should be suspended. The entire system is built on NOT questioning the officiating. And THAT mother fucker has benefited from multiple HUGE questionable calls in big games.... no problem then, huh?

And guess what.... the dude was offsides. :laughing0301:

Anyone who's been paying attention to the NFL officiating knows there's something going on.

Not a good look for Mahomes. This was clearly a penalty and the refs called this one perfectly.

I'm trying to give Mahomes the benefit of the doubt. He's a competitor. He's passionate about winning, etc. But it's hard to think of him as highly when he has had a little bit of time to calm down and he's still making that stupid argument about why it shouldn't have been called. Sounds like a crybaby to me.

Blame Toney. Don't blame the refs.

There are subjective calls (holding, PI) and objective calls (offsides, false start).

This was objective. They threw the flag before the play. Patrick, just STFU

The only thing I’ll say is that that might be seen as pro-Mahommes is that it’s common to want the refs to put the whistles away on the ticky-tack calls during the biggest plays. That’s a staple of the NBA (or used to be).

Penalties are overlooked often. But this is just provable and objective. Mahommes is letting his spoiled, entitled Gen Z show

Mahomes started his pro football career in the perfect situation, in Andy Reid's system.

He won right away and never had to play his way to the top or wait on team to be built around him.

Love watching him play but......He is spoiled with winning right away and don't know how to deal with losing.
It's not going to be easy to win 5 more Superbowls and catch Brady.

Not a good look for Mahomes. This was clearly a penalty and the refs called this one perfectly.

I'm trying to give Mahomes the benefit of the doubt. He's a competitor. He's passionate about winning, etc. But it's hard to think of him as highly when he has had a little bit of time to calm down and he's still making that stupid argument about why it shouldn't have been called. Sounds like a crybaby to me.

Blame Toney. Don't blame the refs.
The Chiefs last 4 games are against Patriots Raiders Bengals and Chargers. They should win out. They are 1 game ahead of the Broncos.

Broncos play the Lions, Chargers, Patriot and Raiders. They could lose to the Lions.

Chiefs should win their division. 12 and 5

Broncos 10 and 7

There are subjective calls (holding, PI) and objective calls (offsides, false start).

This was objective. They threw the flag before the play. Patrick, just STFU

The only thing I’ll say is that that might be seen as pro-Mahommes is that it’s common to want the refs to put the whistles away on the ticky-tack calls during the biggest plays. That’s a staple of the NBA (or used to be).

Penalties are overlooked often. But this is just provable and objective. Mahommes is letting his spoiled, entitled Gen Z show
If you watch the video I posted, Toney had lined up 4-5 times in the same way during that game and the refs never called it. Never said anything to the coach or the player. So to call it in that spot after they let it go 4-5 times already during that game would piss me off as well. No one is pissed off if they call it in the 1st quarter of the game even if it does negate a TD.

Of course I dont think Odanny has the smarts to notice whats going on.
The understatement of the year. :up:

Mahomes and Reid rightfully so have come out and told the truth about the officiating,o danny has obviously not paid attention how the refs cost the chiefs close games this year with horrible officiating.

Forum List

Back