Mahomes and Reid sound like fools complaining about the officiating

It's not just the Chefs.
HereWeGoAgain true but the thing that impresses me about the chiefs is unlike the cheatriots,they dont have to cheat to achieve greatness, or have the refs in their pockets.

Unlike the cheatriots,the refs always seem to be AGAINST the chiefs as they have all year long. Take last years superbowl for example,the refs for the second year in a row did EVERYTHING they could to try and give the game to the superbowl loser.

Here is how the refs did everything they could to try and give the superbowl to the Bengals two years ago and the Rams had to compete with the refs and overcome the kind of worst officiating in the world.

and i of course proved how the refs also did everything on the planet to try and give the game to the eagles last year and they also had to overcome the worst officiating on the planet to win last year.

as the thread title says,will this be the third year in a row this happens? my guess is yes,that the officials will once againt try and keep the chiefs from winning and once again they will have to overcome horrible officiating to win.

how people cannot put two and two together big games in the NFL are as scripted and phony as pro wresting with NFL officiating that resembles a bunch of clowns constantly all the time in big games and HIGH SCHOOL games are TEN TIMES MUCH BETTER officiated,is beyond me.:uhoh3:

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

The league for some strange reason seems to have something against either pat mahomes or andy Ried or maybe both,who knows. guess they hate people who dont have cheat to achieve greatness.would not surprise me,the NFL is as corrupt and evil as our government is as you are very aware and i dont have to tell you this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back