Mahomes 🏆

But he still has great players around him.
What he has is an accurate arm. It doesn't take great players to catch on target passes. It takes great players to get yards after the catch yes but those are their stats not so much Mahomes. Even when his offensive line fails to protect him, which was a real problem in the past, he still made shit happen.

So I beg to differ

View attachment 733170

Still confident he will blow away every previous stat holder to EASILY become the GOAT

Mahomes needed to stop Brady from winning that last Super Bowl to assure that! The team blew it twice unfortunately; Conf., then SB vs Brady! Mahomes may well own a bunch of stats and records, but those 7 SB's will be hard to match! Players are selfish, competitive people or Hill would still be in the fold! I lived the "Buffalo Bills" '90's run and lamented how they lost players every year even while making 4 SB's in a row! That's hard to do with free-agency the way it is! It's what stopped Super Teams of the past! Sooner or later even KC will run out of talent to keep supporting the Cowboy manueverings of Mahomes & Reid! :heehee: ;):oops:

What he has is an accurate arm. It doesn't take great players to catch on target passes. It takes great players to get yards after the catch yes but those are their stats not so much Mahomes. Even when his offensive line fails to protect him, which was a real problem in the past, he still made shit happen.

So I beg to differ
Let’s see how many games he wins if KC has a shitty defense and special teams. Remember Dan Marino or Dan Fouts?

Player. Kelce. That's it. It arguable whether he has a legit #1 receiver. Scantling, Smith-Schuster, Hardman. All #2's at best.
Kelce is.... well I'm not sure how to put it. He's clearly an incredible player and is set to also top his position but when I watch him play it's weird.

Watch him after the catch. He is so fucking "off" lol. He just bumbles and stumbles for all those post catch yards. Honestly the ugliest runner after the catch iver ever seen lol. It just looks so clumsy

Kelce is.... well I'm not sure how to put it. He's clearly an incredible player and is set to also top his position but when I watch him play it's weird.

Watch him after the catch. He is so fucking "off" lol. He just bumbles and stumbles for all those post catch yards. Honestly the ugliest runner after the catch iver ever seen lol. It just looks so clumsy
Kelce is the best TE in the league by a wide margin. If he keeps it up he will end up the GOAT TE.

Forum List

Back