Mahome's mom's classless tweet to Gisele

During the 1st quarter, I saw THREE face mask violations and 1/2 dozen OBVIOUS holding calls go UNFLAGGED on the Chiefs. They were playing dirty and getting away with it. His mom needs glasses.
They tackled one ball carrier by pulling him down by his face mask. Everyone on the field saw it except for the officials. Four plays later -> Brady to Gronk in the end zone. That missed flag fired up the whole Buccaneers team, and they stayed that way.

Did any of the prima donnas kneel?

I refuse to watch them but did see a very cool flyover a friend sent me.

No one knelt as far a I could see. It was all good stuff. They sang America The Beautiful and of course National Anthem. They honored first responders and gave them tickets to the game. I did however miss the pregame show and the halftime show.
The halftime show was an exercise in racial purity.

Professional sports can indeed get emotional. One must always remember it’s supposed to be entertaining and fun to watch which is not always the case as she so eloquently disclosed.

We have become a nation of spoiled brat sore losers.

As a mixed kid with a single crazy blonde momma

Yea pat you gotta tell her to shut the fuck up, not a great look
During the 1st quarter, I saw THREE face mask violations and 1/2 dozen OBVIOUS holding calls go UNFLAGGED on the Chiefs. They were playing dirty and getting away with it. His mom needs glasses.
They tackled one ball carrier by pulling him down by his face mask. Everyone on the field saw it except for the officials. Four plays later -> Brady to Gronk in the end zone. That missed flag fired up the whole Buccaneers team, and they stayed that way.

If you're a KC fan and not blaming your terrible coaching you're insane

ALl your DB's were being handsy while playing under the most strict ref crew in the game

They have changed the standards for offensive holding, defensive holding has not changed.

Terrible

Who was bought? The refs or your retarded deep back crew? lol

Oh man, I was hoping for unity.

Isn't that what our Presidents have been seeking for the last 12 years?

Can't we all just get along?
Winco, unity for mankind is a cherished but elusive goal. The unity factor for Americans is/was(?) our constituencies federal Constitution/BoR. Unfortunately due to the current state of human nature many Americans have drifted away from the common sense imprinted onto those two documents & have been sucked into other ideologies/religions. Believe it or not these message boards are really all we have as Americans to unify us if that is even currently possible. At that our USMB members/moderators in my opinion are the most viable/informed body of folks of any of the message boards I have encountered. We owe that to our EXCELLENT moderators which appear to fully understand that a PC squelched message board is not a message board @ all, as a PC squelched message board in all reality is just a reverberation chamber for the elitists.

The vast majority of our past presidents were self serving @ best & actually preferred a DIVIDED American constituency as a perfectly divided constituency is an impotent(easy to control) constituency.

If the American constituency could all just get along we would have done it by now. One must remember the current state of human nature which is NOT complementary to our species, despite doing the best most of us can do). My major was in sociology with my minor in psychology. Neither field of study offered a solution to your question(& my question) of: "Can't we just all get along." We as humans are stuck in a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma & cannot find our way out of it. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back