Magazine fed, lever action, modern rifle......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I think the magazine part is important.....the tube feeding device for the old lever action rifles was limiting.....lever action rifles are not necessarily what you want, but if you want a lever action rifle, a magazine fed one is better.....

I hope it works.....

1665504076942.png

Due to its modern, magazine-fed design the HERRING Model 2024 doesn’t suffer from center-of-gravity shift as a tube-fed rifle does when loading or firing, nor is it limited to round-nosed projectiles. It can be easily unloaded, via simple removal of the magazine and a single cycling of the action to remove any chambered round. Because it can be quickly and easily loaded and unloaded, it’s also possible to easily swap between two different types of ammunition within one caliber as specific shooting conditions dictate. An example might be when shooting .300 Blackout: -choosing between supersonic 110gr expanding copper hollow points for increased velocity and subsonic 220gr BTHP when adding a silencer.

-----

Target or small game shooting with .22 LR rimfire via convenient caliber conversion kits will also be possible and HERRING Model 2024 can also be chambered in pistol rounds like 9mm, 10mm, .45 ACP, and 5.7×28 with potentially great benefits in reduced lever-stroke length.

The patent-pending HERRING Model 2024 is a thorough modernization of the lever-action rifle concept itself. HERRING Model 2024 marries the proven accuracy, adaptability, and high performance of the AR platform with the established power and all-American rugged dependability of the lever-action repeating rifle.

Last edited:
I was thinking about buying a 22 rifle with pump action, not lever. It's only 350 bucks or so. Looked at it yesterday. Still debating.

I was thinking about buying a 22 rifle with pump action, not lever. It's only 350 bucks or so. Looked at it yesterday. Still debating.
Not a bad idea, I have a semi auto with a magazine and it does jam from time to time.

Forum List

Back