MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Assaulting or impeding an officer"? "Obstruction"? "Unlawful entry"? These are made up violations that almost anyone could be charged with by Banana Republic and Marxist regimes if you get in trouble in a foreign country. Not surprising that our own regime is using them to round up political dissidents while lefties are releasing violent criminals from prison.

Why arent any of the "insurrectionists" getting charged with insurrection?

:lol:
LOL from what I've read most are being charged with trespassing which is a long way from sedition and insurrection.
We must aggressively fight against rightwing terrorism.

While supporting and celebrating the vastly more widespread and powerful left wing terrorism.

That is how fascist movements win. Government and paramilitary violence and power working together to squash all dissent or opposition.
The terrorist right has clearly resorted to violence to oppose the will of the people and our democratic institutions.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.

It is your side that has worked hand in hand with your side's violent thugs, for the last 4 years.

Your blatant lies about recent history, is you being a dishonest asshole.
Liar, Trump supported them. He "loves" them and they're "special" to him. He even held off calling for backup to buy them time to break into the Capitol.

Trump supported the massive demonstration, not the very few people that crossed the line to rioting.

You are vile liar and an asshole.
Liar, he was talking about the seditionists inside the Capitol. You would know that if you had a functioning brain as he also told them "we have to have law and order."
There were no seditionists inside the capitol. Now one has been charged with that.
Yet. Takes a while to track down the threads.

Love it.
I'm not exactly thrilled that it was an active duty Marine...
People like CandyCornHole hate the US military and veterans that dare stand up for their country.
This was standing up AGAINST our country.
No it wasn't, jackass. it was standing up against a Democrat swindle.
I have more evidence against you for being a traitor to the US than you have that the election was stolen and all my evidence is internet postings of a lunatic. ;)

Love it.
People like CandyCornHole hate the US military and veterans that dare stand up for their country.
I have more evidence against you for being a traitor to the US than you have that the election was stolen and all my evidence is internet postings of a lunatic. ;)
No you don't.

After a very long investigation that would necessarily include documenting emails, texts, social media etc, the most serious charge would probably be seditious conspiracy.

It is a crime for two or more people within the jurisdiction of the United States:
  • To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against them;
  • To oppose by force the authority of the United States government; to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States; or
  • To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.
These are clearly acts of terrorism by conservatives – and they should be aggressively prosecuted.

Love it.
No you don't.
We’ve all seen your posts Finger Boi

Love it.
No you don't.
Perhaps, but you don't understand them.

Love it.
No you don't.
This tea tastes funny. That's not tea, that's finger bowl water.

After a very long investigation that would necessarily include documenting emails, texts, social media etc, the most serious charge would probably be seditious conspiracy.

It is a crime for two or more people within the jurisdiction of the United States:
  • To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against them;
  • To oppose by force the authority of the United States government; to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States; or
  • To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.
These are clearly acts of terrorism by conservatives – and they should be aggressively prosecuted.
Yet, no one has been charge with terrorism. On the other hand, BLM rioters threw Molotov cocktails at federal buildings and were not arrested of prosecuted for it.

LOL from what I've read most are being charged with trespassing which is a long way from sedition and insurrection.
We must aggressively fight against rightwing terrorism.

While supporting and celebrating the vastly more widespread and powerful left wing terrorism.

That is how fascist movements win. Government and paramilitary violence and power working together to squash all dissent or opposition.
The terrorist right has clearly resorted to violence to oppose the will of the people and our democratic institutions.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.

It is your side that has worked hand in hand with your side's violent thugs, for the last 4 years.

Your blatant lies about recent history, is you being a dishonest asshole.
Liar, Trump supported them. He "loves" them and they're "special" to him. He even held off calling for backup to buy them time to break into the Capitol.

Trump supported the massive demonstration, not the very few people that crossed the line to rioting.

You are vile liar and an asshole.
Here's a pretty good article about that day in the Capitol and what this treasonous trump did and didn't do.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
So you admit you don't have a shred of proof that anyone committed sedition.

Thanks for playing.
Of course I have proof, ya fucking moron.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Sniveling FBI agents who never saw a shot fired in anger and fresh out of liberal colleges snag a Marine Officer and get to tell their boyfriends and significant others how great it is to arrest someone on a charge of criminal trespass. God help us.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was in fact a serious and real threat to our democracy; that those on the dishonest, reprehensible refuse to acknowledge this fact is likewise a threat to our democracy.

Sniveling FBI agents who never saw a shot fired in anger and fresh out of liberal colleges snag a Marine Officer and get to tell their boyfriends and significant others how great it is to arrest someone on a charge of criminal trespass. God help us.
Seems like you know quite a bit about these FBI agents. Got any links?

Love it.

View attachment 489381

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was in fact a serious and real threat to our democracy; that those on the dishonest, reprehensible refuse to acknowledge this fact is likewise a threat to our democracy.
Democracy isn't written once in the Constitution or Amendments. Republic is written more than twice.

The left coast is falling apart under the occupation of left wing gangs from Washington down to California, mobs of God only knows what diseased in mind and body illegals are massed at the border, foreign policy is in chaos and yet the crazy angry left manages to convince itself that the arrest of a Marine Officer on frivolous charges is a victory for democracy. God help us.

The left coast is falling apart under the occupation of left wing gangs from Washington down to California, mobs of God only knows what diseased in mind and body illegals are massed at the border, foreign policy is in chaos and yet the crazy angry left manages to convince itself that the arrest of a Marine Officer on frivolous charges is a victory for democracy. God help us.
Cronos is the father god. Zeus came from his stomach.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Democracy isn't written once in the Constitution or Amendments. Republic is written more than twice.
Newsflash. Republic does NOT mean minority rule

Cronos is the father god. Zeus came from his stomach.
Cronos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back