MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.
Here you go dim bulb. YOUR BLM and Antifa pals barricaded workers inside a federal building. Then attempted to commit mass murder by burning the building with those workers trapped inside. Not ONE of those assholes has been arrested or charged. Now STFU. Mic drop.

The "audit" has been conducted in such an opaque manner that there is no "chain of custody" for the ballots anymore. They have been completely compromised.
I get a good laugh at the expense of these idiots who claim it's transparent because there's a 24/7 live feed. Cameras from some 30 feet away are ok with them, but live bodies only 6 feet away during the actual ballot counting was too far to see anything, according to these morons.

Why arent any of the "insurrectionists" getting charged with insurrection?

:lol:
For the same reason those who commit assassinations are not charged with "assassinating".
Not even close to a valid comparison. Try again loser. Maybe one of these guys will be named as Natural Causes? So you can find the cause of Sicknick’s death too.
Wait till the feds start putting the screws to the MAGA rioters. They’ll be lining up to roll on each other.
Yeah yeah. Any day now cornholer.

Secondly, what do you think bamboo fibers in paper means?
---As a widely distributed and fast growing graminaceous plant, bamboo has emerged as an important raw material for pulping and papermaking to mitigate the shortage of wood resources, at least in the East Asia region. ---

So what? How does that demonstrate fraudulent votes?
<crickets>

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.
Here you go dim bulb. YOUR BLM and Antifa pals barricaded workers inside a federal building. Then attempted to commit mass murder by burning the building with those workers trapped inside. Not ONE of those assholes has been arrested or charged. Now STFU. Mic drop.
You saying it doesn't make it so. Try providing a link.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Like sunlight to a vampire. Nothing gets them running like asking them to back up their bullshit.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Victims! Right wing victims everywhere!

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Would love a link to a news story on that actually happening...or are you making things up again?

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Simply stating that doesn't prove a thing, moron. So what if they "stormed the capital?" There's nothing intrinsically more evil about rioting in the capital than rioting in Seattle or Portland.

Love it.
I'm not exactly thrilled that it was an active duty Marine...
People like CandyCornHole hate the US military and veterans that dare stand up for their country.
This was standing up AGAINST our country.
No it wasn't, jackass. it was standing up against a Democrat swindle.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.

Why arent any of the "insurrectionists" getting charged with insurrection?

:lol:
LOL from what I've read most are being charged with trespassing which is a long way from sedition and insurrection.
We must aggressively fight against rightwing terrorism.

While supporting and celebrating the vastly more widespread and powerful left wing terrorism.

That is how fascist movements win. Government and paramilitary violence and power working together to squash all dissent or opposition.
The terrorist right has clearly resorted to violence to oppose the will of the people and our democratic institutions.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.

It is your side that has worked hand in hand with your side's violent thugs, for the last 4 years.

Your blatant lies about recent history, is you being a dishonest asshole.
Liar, Trump supported them. He "loves" them and they're "special" to him. He even held off calling for backup to buy them time to break into the Capitol.

Trump supported the massive demonstration, not the very few people that crossed the line to rioting.

You are vile liar and an asshole.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

I treat talk of civil war as a joke because every time we get a Democratic President...you guys threaten it. You never follow through.

So, what do you say when other liberals talk shit about how the 1/6 riot was an attempted coup or an insurrection? DO you call them on their panic mongering, or do you just play along?

(I'm trying to draw your attention to the fact that you are holding TWO mutually contradictory positions.)

Are you self aware enough to face this?

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Your setting the bar to be an exact match between two crimes retarded.

Thousands of rioters have rioted, violently, destroying property, assaulting people, ect, and been given a pass by people like you.

Your denial of this fact, just shows you to be a bad faith debater nothing more.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Doesn't count. THey didn't use a tazer.

He set the bar for AN EXACT match,

BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT LIBERALS LIKE HIMSELF HAVE BEEN GIVING THE RIOTERS A PASS FOR YEARS.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Victims! Right wing victims everywhere!

Your opposition to civil rights is noted. And yes, as you people gain power and abuse it more and more, you are victimizing more and more people.

D'uh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back