MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.

Your setting the bar to be an exact match between two crimes retarded.

Thousands of rioters have rioted, violently, destroying property, assaulting people, ect, and been given a pass by people like you.

Your denial of this fact, just shows you to be a bad faith debater nothing more.
You haven't provided anything remotely resembling a fact. You have whined and played the victim but have offered ZERO proof of this alleged victimization. Show us a BLM protester whose identity was known, that roamed free for months after tazing a cop in the neck.

Teh point is the unequal application of justice. They are going after one small group of rioters, from on small riot, FAR more aggressively than the vast majority of rioters of the last four years, because they were not left leaning rioters.

YOur focusing on the detail of known identity is an excuse for you to avoid facing the fact that this is politically motivated, so that thus anyone serving time because of it, will be political prisoners.

REAL injustice is being done in front of you. This is not a fucking micro-aggression or some such shit that you people have been talking shit about for the last 50 years. This is real shit and you are on the wrong side.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.
You backup the shit you spew?

There have been thousands of news items about how the BLN protestors are not getting arrested, anf if thye do they are not being prosecuted. You have to be a special kind of stupid not to know that.
As a matter of fact, yes I do back up the "shit I spew".

So if there are "thousands of news items", why are y'all having such a tough time finding one?
I haven't tried. I could care less whether you believe it.

Show us where you backed up your idiotic claims

He believes it. He is just playing games so he can avoid facing it.

Why arent any of the "insurrectionists" getting charged with insurrection?

:lol:
LOL from what I've read most are being charged with trespassing which is a long way from sedition and insurrection.
We must aggressively fight against rightwing terrorism.

While supporting and celebrating the vastly more widespread and powerful left wing terrorism.

That is how fascist movements win. Government and paramilitary violence and power working together to squash all dissent or opposition.
The terrorist right has clearly resorted to violence to oppose the will of the people and our democratic institutions.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.

It is your side that has worked hand in hand with your side's violent thugs, for the last 4 years.

Your blatant lies about recent history, is you being a dishonest asshole.
Liar, Trump supported them. He "loves" them and they're "special" to him. He even held off calling for backup to buy them time to break into the Capitol.

Trump supported the massive demonstration, not the very few people that crossed the line to rioting.

You are vile liar and an asshole.
Here's a pretty good article about that day in the Capitol and what this treasonous trump did and didn't do.

Yes, I've seen it before. It does not support the left's narrative, but they pretend it does.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

So you admit you don't have a shred of proof that anyone committed sedition.

Thanks for playing.
Of course I have proof, ya fucking moron.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

How many of the lefty rioters of the last 4 years could be arrested under such a law, and have not been?

Love it.

View attachment 489381

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was in fact a serious and real threat to our democracy; that those on the dishonest, reprehensible refuse to acknowledge this fact is likewise a threat to our democracy.

Really? It is funny then, how people like candy, make fun of the idea that there will be any possible pushback from all their aggressive actions.

I mean, you people are supposed so afraid of us, because we are so violent and wacist and just a few months ago, made a real play for power.

Yet, you are going full bore after us, with no consideration or concern for your personal danger, which I guess is just incredible bravery on your part,

BUT, also no concern for the collateral damage, to others.

That is irresponsible at best. If half the country is really so aggressive and dangerous, surely you should be handling this more carefully.

Hell, I recall how seriously you people took it, when someone was burning Korans, and you people were concerned that it was risking a backlash.

Now? It is almost as though you just don't care about the danger.

Why is that?

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.
Here you go dim bulb. YOUR BLM and Antifa pals barricaded workers inside a federal building. Then attempted to commit mass murder by burning the building with those workers trapped inside. Not ONE of those assholes has been arrested or charged. Now STFU. Mic drop.
You saying it doesn't make it so. Try providing a link.
That was widely reported when it happened dumbfuck. Your ignorance doesn’t change reality. Show where any of these assholes have been arrested. Now just to embarrass you even more and force your face into your own shit. Enjoy asshole.

You make this too easy. I know we aren't supposed to make fun of the mentally challenged...but I'm going to make an exception in your case. :lol:

And the biggest difference Is that I hope they catch all of the people that perpetrated violence.
Hey fuckwad, seems you're the retard here retard. You claimed that incident of attempted murder never happened. By the way asshole, your article is meaningless. That has nothing to do with the attempted murders that saw nobody arrested or charges for it. In other words, you're changing your statements after being debunked. Making you the true retard. Keep eating your crow bitch.

Attempted MASS MURDER.

Just saying.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.

If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

Trump did not support the 1/6 riot.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.

And he said it loud and clear.

No, he did not. That is why the only place you hear him say it, is from liberals who are misquoting and misrepresenting what he said.
Oh my goodness. This is sad and depressing. You don't even know.

Please go to 1:19, where he says, "you're very special, we love you."

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Here you go dim bulb. YOUR BLM and Antifa pals barricaded workers inside a federal building. Then attempted to commit mass murder by burning the building with those workers trapped inside. Not ONE of those assholes has been arrested or charged. Now STFU. Mic drop.
You saying it doesn't make it so. Try providing a link.
That was widely reported when it happened dumbfuck. Your ignorance doesn’t change reality. Show where any of these assholes have been arrested. Now just to embarrass you even more and force your face into your own shit. Enjoy asshole.

You make this too easy. I know we aren't supposed to make fun of the mentally challenged...but I'm going to make an exception in your case. :lol:

And the biggest difference Is that I hope they catch all of the people that perpetrated violence.
Hey fuckwad, seems you're the retard here retard. You claimed that incident of attempted murder never happened. By the way asshole, your article is meaningless. That has nothing to do with the attempted murders that saw nobody arrested or charges for it. In other words, you're changing your statements after being debunked. Making you the true retard. Keep eating your crow bitch.
Wrong, shortbus. I said there was no unequal application of the law. There wasn't. Portland protesters who broke the law are going to jail and so are Trump's mob that stormed the capital and tried to subvert democracy. This is a good thing. Celebrate!

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

Your setting the bar to be an exact match between two crimes retarded.

Thousands of rioters have rioted, violently, destroying property, assaulting people, ect, and been given a pass by people like you.

Your denial of this fact, just shows you to be a bad faith debater nothing more.
You haven't provided anything remotely resembling a fact. You have whined and played the victim but have offered ZERO proof of this alleged victimization. Show us a BLM protester whose identity was known, that roamed free for months after tazing a cop in the neck.

Teh point is the unequal application of justice. They are going after one small group of rioters, from on small riot, FAR more aggressively than the vast majority of rioters of the last four years, because they were not left leaning rioters.

YOur focusing on the detail of known identity is an excuse for you to avoid facing the fact that this is politically motivated, so that thus anyone serving time because of it, will be political prisoners.

REAL injustice is being done in front of you. This is not a fucking micro-aggression or some such shit that you people have been talking shit about for the last 50 years. This is real shit and you are on the wrong side.
They are going after people that broke the law. They are arresting people that broke the law at protests all over the country. Yes, the prosecution of the Trump mob is going to get more press. We all watched the events of January 6th unfold on live TV. We watched our nation's capital swarmed by an angry mob whipped up by a lie. So, yeah, it draws a lot more attention than other protests.

If a BLM protester tazed a cop in the neck and the cops knew who the guy was and where he lived, he wouldn't have walked around free for weeks. There is no unequal application of the law in regards to Trump's mob. I hope they find them all and the worst ones do jail time...from ALL the protests.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
And yet the only whiny bitch I've seen in this thread is you. Really going for that victim card aren't you.

No, he did not. That is why the only place you hear him say it, is from liberals who are misquoting and misrepresenting what he said.

Everyone in that crowd tried to get into the Capitol building on 1/6? Trump knew that some of them may get out of hand and invade the Capitol buildings?

Everyone in that crowd tried to get into the Capitol building on 1/6? Trump knew that some of them may get out of hand and invade the Capitol buildings?

No, yes.

And then there's this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back