MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.

If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

Trump did not support the 1/6 riot.

Really, then why did he tell them he loved them?
MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

Well, the protest was mostly peaceful, so by your lefty standards, it is wrong to even CALL it a riot.

So ewe will not answer the question, geez I am shocked!!
MAGA

Sure I will answer. I will hit the reply button and make a point I want to make. That sums up about half of what you libtards say, so you don't have a right to bitch.

So as usual ewe got nothing if ewe can't lie. Figures, thank ewe much!!!
MAGA

We still only have the claim of the reporter that he was addressing the rioters. That is worthless.

Cool story, who do YOU think he was talking with about law and order, and being special and loved?
MAGA

Why ask me my opinion on it? WHy not post HIS words, HIS context on it, the full tape of the speech, and/or HIS clarifications if anyone asked him?

So what ewe are saying is ewe actually know he was talking to the insurrectionists and surely will not admit it because CULT!!!
MAGA

If you want MY OPINION on who he was talking to, I will give it.

My question stands though, why not just post his full unedited comments? THey couldn't be THAT long.

Don't know how to from fone. I asked twice for your opinion and ewe just side step. Nice
MAGA

You are comparing apples to oranges. YOu are purposefully comparing one cherry picked example to the 1/6 riot, ignoring that there have been HUNDREDS of radical lefty riots, where various people were threatened and the police did not shoot down the rioters.

Indeed, there were a lot of other cops there that day. Why did only one of them fire? If the need for lethal force was so clear, why was there not dozens of cops firing hundreds of rounds?

You cherry picked Babbitt, not me.
The vast majority of the protestors were peaceful and unarmed. THe woman that was killed was unarmed.

Why did only one of them fire? Because as I stated earlier, the other cops were treating the protestors with kid gloves and retreating. This cop couldn't retreat any further as the violent mob had reached their last line of defense before reaching members of Congress.

My understanding is that there were other cops right there. The cop that fired was NOT the last defender, being overwhelmed by the mob.

I am not cherry picking. I am comparing the one large scale right leaning riot, vs the NORM established by you people over the last 4 years.
Your understanding is incorrect.

Or yours is.
Nope, mine is based on video that shows there was actually only one cop on the insurgents side of the doors and that one cop was out of position to deal with Ashli Targetpractice. The cop who shot her was the closest to her and had the best vantage point to stop her from entering the Speaker's Lobby without risking others.

Link.
Starting at 38:20

You are comparing apples to oranges. YOu are purposefully comparing one cherry picked example to the 1/6 riot, ignoring that there have been HUNDREDS of radical lefty riots, where various people were threatened and the police did not shoot down the rioters.

Indeed, there were a lot of other cops there that day. Why did only one of them fire? If the need for lethal force was so clear, why was there not dozens of cops firing hundreds of rounds?

The vast majority of the protestors were peaceful and unarmed. THe woman that was killed was unarmed.

Why did only one of them fire? Because as I stated earlier, the other cops were treating the protestors with kid gloves and retreating. This cop couldn't retreat any further as the violent mob had reached their last line of defense before reaching members of Congress.
Not killing them is "treating them with kid gloves?"

Such is the mentality of the NAZIs in the Democrat Reich.

There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this.
That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.

Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties.
Nope, not bullshit.

The BLM/Antifa riots did not threaten the fabric of this nation.

The insurrection did.

It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

You are supporting tyranny and oppression.
You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you.

They stormed the capitol to "stop the steal". They wanted a better count. It does NOT fit the definition of an insurrection.

Do you understand that other people, who disagree with you, do not agree with you?
"stop the steal" was an attempt to prevent Biden from being Congressionally certified the winner of the 2020 election. Storming the Capitol was an act of revolt to effect that goal. That's the very definition of the word, "insurrection."

YOU brought up motive as part of the definition of insurrection.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU, DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU?
Why would I give a shit what you think when that mob expressed their goals. "hang Mike Pence!" and "stop the steal!"

That's the very definition of an insurrection.

My understanding is that there were other cops right there. The cop that fired was NOT the last defender, being overwhelmed by the mob.

I am not cherry picking. I am comparing the one large scale right leaning riot, vs the NORM established by you people over the last 4 years.
There were a handful of cops guarding the last set of doors before the violent mob. They were vastly outnumbered and had no idea how many people were crowded on the door that they were SMASHING through.

Don't accuse me of focusing on Babbitt when it was you that was bringing it up. As for norms, the riots this summer never attempted to smash through government buildings threatening elected officials housed in them. There's no norm for what happened at the Capitol.

A "handful" guarding the last set of doors, and more in the room where Babbitt was, if I understand correctly.

So, what, ten cops? ANd ONE fired ONE round? That does not sound like a good shoot.

And you focusing on details to justify treating THIS riot differently than all the rest, is you being dishonest.
I believe there were about 6 police protecting Congress members in the hallway, none of which could see the police standing behind the protestors as the crowd was obscuring the view in the windows. The exact number of protestors was unknown to the police in the hallway because they were crowded in front of the windows. It was clear that they were considerably outnumbered with numerous violent members in the front smashing through the windows.

One fired one round because the person was coming through the window. No further rounds were required as they stopped coming through the window, therefore were not presenting the immediate threat.

Details matter. They always matter. You trying to pretend they don't is acknowledging that you don't have an argument that withstands scrutiny.

My argument is fine. SIX cops and only one fired.

If this was a cop shooting a good LEFT leaning rioter, he would have been thrown to the wolves, like we have seen.

There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this.
That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.

Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties.
Nope, not bullshit.

The insurrection did.

It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you.
They didn't "storm the capitol" NAZI. Your terms are deliberately designed to frame the issue to make them look guilty. You're a propagandist.

It's utterly bizarre how the cult refuses to accept Benedict Babbitt put herself into a lethal situation.

Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she could have though that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications.
Keep in mind that FAUX cited a Hamas propaganda organ as a "legit source."

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

Well, the protest was mostly peaceful, so by your lefty standards, it is wrong to even CALL it a riot.

MAGA

Sure I will answer. I will hit the reply button and make a point I want to make. That sums up about half of what you libtards say, so you don't have a right to bitch.

MAGA

We still only have the claim of the reporter that he was addressing the rioters. That is worthless.

Cool story, who do YOU think he was talking with about law and order, and being special and loved?
MAGA

Why ask me my opinion on it? WHy not post HIS words, HIS context on it, the full tape of the speech, and/or HIS clarifications if anyone asked him?

So what ewe are saying is ewe actually know he was talking to the insurrectionists and surely will not admit it because CULT!!!
MAGA

My question stands though, why not just post his full unedited comments? THey couldn't be THAT long.

Don't know how to from fone. I asked twice for your opinion and ewe just side step. Nice
MAGA

My OPINION is that he was talking to the PROTESTORS as a group. I'm not aware that there were any RIOTING still on going by that time.

There were a handful of cops guarding the last set of doors before the violent mob. They were vastly outnumbered and had no idea how many people were crowded on the door that they were SMASHING through.

Don't accuse me of focusing on Babbitt when it was you that was bringing it up. As for norms, the riots this summer never attempted to smash through government buildings threatening elected officials housed in them. There's no norm for what happened at the Capitol.

A "handful" guarding the last set of doors, and more in the room where Babbitt was, if I understand correctly.

So, what, ten cops? ANd ONE fired ONE round? That does not sound like a good shoot.

And you focusing on details to justify treating THIS riot differently than all the rest, is you being dishonest.
I believe there were about 6 police protecting Congress members in the hallway, none of which could see the police standing behind the protestors as the crowd was obscuring the view in the windows. The exact number of protestors was unknown to the police in the hallway because they were crowded in front of the windows. It was clear that they were considerably outnumbered with numerous violent members in the front smashing through the windows.

One fired one round because the person was coming through the window. No further rounds were required as they stopped coming through the window, therefore were not presenting the immediate threat.

Details matter. They always matter. You trying to pretend they don't is acknowledging that you don't have an argument that withstands scrutiny.

If this was a cop shooting a good LEFT leaning rioter, he would have been thrown to the wolves, like we have seen.
Only one person crashed through the window.

Which cop was thrown to the wolves exactly? Left leaning rioters weren't threatening violence on Congress.

It's utterly bizarre how the cult refuses to accept Benedict Babbitt put herself into a lethal situation.

Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she could have though that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications.
Who over the last four years threatened to attack members of Congress and got feet away from them?

Your moral compass is broken and unrepairable.

Are you pretending to not be aware of the massive wave of riots that have been raging unchecked for years in this country, or are you actually retarded?
You didn't answer ... who among them threatened to attack members of Congress and got within feet of them?

She didn't put herself into a lethal situation according to any police department policy that I've ever heard of. Police aren't normally allowed to shoot people simply because they aren't complying with police instructions.

Who over the last four years threatened to attack members of Congress and got feet away from them?

There were no members of Congress within 1000 yards of Ashley Babbit when she was shot down in cold blood.

Your understanding is incorrect.

Or yours is.
Nope, mine is based on video that shows there was actually only one cop on the insurgents side of the doors and that one cop was out of position to deal with Ashli Targetpractice. The cop who shot her was the closest to her and had the best vantage point to stop her from entering the Speaker's Lobby without risking others.

Link.
Starting at 38:20

I cannot see how many cops were on the other side of hte door.

My point stands.

Only one person crashed through the window.

Which cop was thrown to the wolves exactly? Left leaning rioters weren't threatening violence on Congress.

Cops have been ordered to stand down. THey have been letting left leaning rioters break and enter to their hearts content. Even when it was federal buildings.

IF those rioters had been shot, based on teh standard of "not listening to a cop tell you to stay out", thousands of good lefties would be dead, and you people would be having the biggest hissy fit of all time.

Are you pretending to not be aware of the massive wave of riots that have been raging unchecked for years in this country, or are you actually retarded?
You didn't answer ... who among them threatened to attack members of Congress and got within feet of them?

I did answer. I am rejecting your excuses for NOT comparing this one riot to all the other riots of the last four years.

You are inventing bullshit justifications for your politically targeting of your enemies.

We are not fooled. We know what you are doing.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

My OPINION is that he was talking to the PROTESTORS as a group. I'm not aware that there were any RIOTING still on going by that time.

Interesting, why did he mention law and order to protestors? So ewe believe in no way he was talking to the insurrectionists. Probably not because in HIS mind it was all ok. Especially hang Mike Pence.
MAGA

Nope, not bullshit.

The insurrection did.

They didn't "storm the capitol" NAZI. Your terms are deliberately designed to frame the issue to make them look guilty. You're a propagandist.
Fucking moron, the insurgents themselves say they stormed the Capitol.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

jennaryantwitter.jpeg

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Interesting, why did he mention law and order to protestors? So ewe believe in no way he was talking to the insurrectionists. ...
MAGA

My OPINON is that he was thinking of the PERCEPTION of the FAGGOT LEFT who see an American Flag as a THREAT.

She didn't put herself into a lethal situation according to any police department policy that I've ever heard of. Police aren't normally allowed to shoot people simply because they aren't complying with police instructions.
Slobbers a fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That entire mob became an immediate threat to the safety of lawmakers still holed up inside the chamber. She was the tip of the spear.

Nope, not bullshit.

The insurrection did.

Fucking moron, the insurgents themselves say they stormed the Capitol.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

jennaryantwitter.jpeg
A few hot heads may have said that, but that doesn't make it a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back