MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cops have been ordered to stand down. THey have been letting left leaning rioters break and enter to their hearts content. Even when it was federal buildings.

IF those rioters had been shot, based on teh standard of "not listening to a cop tell you to stay out", thousands of good lefties would be dead, and you people would be having the biggest hissy fit of all time.
Cops have been ordered to stand down, but NONE of those cops were defending members of Congress, you goof. Cops defending our elected officials don't get to stand down. The cops at the perimeter were told not to be too heavy handed, which is how the protestors got to break and enter to their heart's content.

I'm still waiting for the leftist mob that was storming a federal building (or any building) threatening to kill the elected official inside. Thing is, that just DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The standard isn't "not listening to a cop tell you to stay out" because if that were the case, it would have been hundreds of protestors at the Capitol shot. The standard is that when a violent mob gets to the last line of defense before elected officials, someone is likely to get shot.

You are comparing apples to oranges. YOu are purposefully comparing one cherry picked example to the 1/6 riot, ignoring that there have been HUNDREDS of radical lefty riots, where various people were threatened and the police did not shoot down the rioters.

Indeed, there were a lot of other cops there that day. Why did only one of them fire? If the need for lethal force was so clear, why was there not dozens of cops firing hundreds of rounds?

You cherry picked Babbitt, not me.
The vast majority of the protestors were peaceful and unarmed. THe woman that was killed was unarmed.

Why did only one of them fire? Because as I stated earlier, the other cops were treating the protestors with kid gloves and retreating. This cop couldn't retreat any further as the violent mob had reached their last line of defense before reaching members of Congress.
It's utterly bizarre how the cult refuses to accept Benedict Babbitt put herself into a lethal situation.

Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she could have though that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications.
Who over the last four years threatened to attack members of Congress and got feet away from them?

Your moral compass is broken and unrepairable.
There were no members of Congress within 1000 yards of Ashley Babbit when she was shot down in cold blood.
You're fucking deranged, fucking moron. The window she was climbing through is maybe 5 feet away from the House chamber. And there were members of Congress still inside there.

But thanks for eliminating yourself from the debate by demonstrating how clueless you are.
thumbsup.gif

You are comparing apples to oranges. YOu are purposefully comparing one cherry picked example to the 1/6 riot, ignoring that there have been HUNDREDS of radical lefty riots, where various people were threatened and the police did not shoot down the rioters.

Indeed, there were a lot of other cops there that day. Why did only one of them fire? If the need for lethal force was so clear, why was there not dozens of cops firing hundreds of rounds?

The vast majority of the protestors were peaceful and unarmed. THe woman that was killed was unarmed.

Why did only one of them fire? Because as I stated earlier, the other cops were treating the protestors with kid gloves and retreating. This cop couldn't retreat any further as the violent mob had reached their last line of defense before reaching members of Congress.
It's utterly bizarre how the cult refuses to accept Benedict Babbitt put herself into a lethal situation.
She didn't put herself into a lethal situation according to any police department policy that I've ever heard of. Police aren't normally allowed to shoot people simply because they aren't complying with police instructions.
Slobbers a fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That entire mob became an immediate threat to the safety of lawmakers still holed up inside the chamber. She was the tip of the spear.
So those thugs who burned down Seattle and Portland weren't a threat to anyone?

Cops have been ordered to stand down. THey have been letting left leaning rioters break and enter to their hearts content. Even when it was federal buildings.

IF those rioters had been shot, based on teh standard of "not listening to a cop tell you to stay out", thousands of good lefties would be dead, and you people would be having the biggest hissy fit of all time.
Cops have been ordered to stand down, but NONE of those cops were defending members of Congress, you goof. Cops defending our elected officials don't get to stand down. The cops at the perimeter were told not to be too heavy handed, which is how the protestors got to break and enter to their heart's content.

I'm still waiting for the leftist mob that was storming a federal building (or any building) threatening to kill the elected official inside. Thing is, that just DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The standard isn't "not listening to a cop tell you to stay out" because if that were the case, it would have been hundreds of protestors at the Capitol shot. The standard is that when a violent mob gets to the last line of defense before elected officials, someone is likely to get shot.
No one near the door that Babbit climbed through threatened to kill anyone, you NAZI turd.

I love watching the way you morons twist yourselves into pretzels to justify cold blooded murder.

My understanding is that there were other cops right there. The cop that fired was NOT the last defender, being overwhelmed by the mob.

I am not cherry picking. I am comparing the one large scale right leaning riot, vs the NORM established by you people over the last 4 years.
Your understanding is incorrect.

Or yours is.
Nope, mine is based on video that shows there was actually only one cop on the insurgents side of the doors and that one cop was out of position to deal with Ashli Targetpractice. The cop who shot her was the closest to her and had the best vantage point to stop her from entering the Speaker's Lobby without risking others.

Link.
Starting at 38:20

I cannot see how many cops were on the other side of hte door.

My point stands.

Again, none of the events you're crying over involved harming members of our government to reverse an election. You're the only holding the apples and oranges.

Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she could have though that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications.
Who over the last four years threatened to attack members of Congress and got feet away from them?

There were no members of Congress within 1000 yards of Ashley Babbit when she was shot down in cold blood.
You're fucking deranged, fucking moron. The window she was climbing through is maybe 5 feet away from the House chamber. And there were members of Congress still inside there.

But thanks for eliminating yourself from the debate by demonstrating how clueless you are.
thumbsup.gif
Were there? Where is "there?" Do you have any evidence a member of Congress was within 1000 feet of the doorway? I haven't seen any.

My understanding is that there were other cops right there. The cop that fired was NOT the last defender, being overwhelmed by the mob.

I am not cherry picking. I am comparing the one large scale right leaning riot, vs the NORM established by you people over the last 4 years.

Or yours is.
Nope, mine is based on video that shows there was actually only one cop on the insurgents side of the doors and that one cop was out of position to deal with Ashli Targetpractice. The cop who shot her was the closest to her and had the best vantage point to stop her from entering the Speaker's Lobby without risking others.

Link.

My point stands.

Again, none of the events you're crying over involved harming members of our government to reverse an election. You're the only holding the apples and oranges.
Neither does the Babbit murder, NAZI.

Are you pretending to not be aware of the massive wave of riots that have been raging unchecked for years in this country, or are you actually retarded?
You didn't answer ... who among them threatened to attack members of Congress and got within feet of them?

I did answer. I am rejecting your excuses for NOT comparing this one riot to all the other riots of the last four years.

You are inventing bullshit justifications for your politically targeting of your enemies.

We are not fooled. We know what you are doing.
Because there is no comparison. There is no other example of any mob on the left attacking Congress to flip an election.

You can ignore that all you want but that only leaves you frustrated and not understanding why Insurrection Day is being treated differently than other events.

Every time you make complicated and detailed standards for the example you would be prepared to accept,

you are demonstrating that my point about the general NORM of how we have been treating rioters, is true.

Don't you get it? Smashing through police barricades to reach within feet of elected officials you're threatening is just the same as burning down an empty Tires Plus.

Are you pretending to not be aware of the massive wave of riots that have been raging unchecked for years in this country, or are you actually retarded?
You didn't answer ... who among them threatened to attack members of Congress and got within feet of them?

I did answer. I am rejecting your excuses for NOT comparing this one riot to all the other riots of the last four years.

You are inventing bullshit justifications for your politically targeting of your enemies.

We are not fooled. We know what you are doing.
Because there is no comparison. There is no other example of any mob on the left attacking Congress to flip an election.

You can ignore that all you want but that only leaves you frustrated and not understanding why Insurrection Day is being treated differently than other events.
If you add enough conditions, then you can claim any incident is unique. That's the handywork of a demagogue.

Don't you get it? Smashing through police barricades to reach within feet of elected officials you're threatening is just the same as burning down an empty Tires Plus.
Which officials and where were they?

There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this.
That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.

Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties.
Nope, not bullshit.

The BLM/Antifa riots did not threaten the fabric of this nation.

The insurrection did.

It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

You are supporting tyranny and oppression.
You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you.
They didn't "storm the capitol" NAZI. Your terms are deliberately designed to frame the issue to make them look guilty. You're a propagandist.
Fucking moron, the insurgents themselves say they stormed the Capitol.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

jennaryantwitter.jpeg
A few hot heads may have said that, but that doesn't make it a fact.
You're done, fucking moron. No one cares what you think when the insurgents have told us what they think.

Every time you make complicated and detailed standards for the example you would be prepared to accept,

you are demonstrating that my point about the general NORM of how we have been treating rioters, is true.
Details matter. The fact that you don't like these details demonstrates that your argument doesn't stand to scrutiny.

The facts is that defending a member of Congress is a little different than defending a building.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a reasonable comparison. No one was shot because they broke into the Capitol. Someone was shot because they were presenting an immediate to Congress.

There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this.
That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.

Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties.
Nope, not bullshit.

The BLM/Antifa riots did not threaten the fabric of this nation.

The insurrection did.

It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

You are supporting tyranny and oppression.
You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you.
They didn't "storm the capitol" NAZI. Your terms are deliberately designed to frame the issue to make them look guilty. You're a propagandist.
Fucking moron, the insurgents themselves say they stormed the Capitol.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

jennaryantwitter.jpeg
A few hot heads may have said that, but that doesn't make it a fact.
You're done, fucking moron. No one cares what you think when the insurgents have told us what they think.
In other words, I made my point.

She didn't put herself into a lethal situation according to any police department policy that I've ever heard of. Police aren't normally allowed to shoot people simply because they aren't complying with police instructions.
Slobbers a fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That entire mob became an immediate threat to the safety of lawmakers still holed up inside the chamber. She was the tip of the spear.
So those thugs who burned down Seattle and Portland weren't a threat to anyone?
Post proof that they were an immediate threat to someone's life and a cop stood there and did nothing...

Details matter. The fact that you don't like these details demonstrates that your argument doesn't stand to scrutiny.

The facts is that defending a member of Congress is a little different than defending a building.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a reasonable comparison. No one was shot because they broke into the Capitol. Someone was shot because they were presenting an immediate to Congress.
You details are designed to narrow down the criteria so it only applies to the Jan 6 protesters.

I still haven't seen evidence that any member of Congress was in the vicinity.

thumbsup.gif
Were there? Where is "there?" Do you have any evidence a member of Congress was within 1000 feet of the doorway? I haven't seen any.
I do have such evidence but you've already removed yourself from the discussion due to your abject ignorance and constant lying. So there's that.

Or yours is.

Link.

My point stands.

Neither does the Babbit murder, NAZI.
LOL

Even the Department of Justice thinks you're a fucking moron.

:abgg2q.jpg:

thumbsup.gif
I do have such evidence but you've already removed yourself from the discussion due to your abject ignorance and constant lying. So there's that.
If I removed myself from the discussion, then why are you still posting to me?

If you had such evidence you would have posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back