MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with prosecuting people who commit crimes, regardless of who they are. But, like I said, conservatives want preferential treatment. That's not fine with me.
How were they supposed to react to the election being stolen?
I would say grow a brain and understand the election wasn't stolen but that's not possible since I'm talking about brainwashed zombies.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

Are you longing for the sweet release that Death will bring?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

You are supporting a violation of civil rights. You are the hater here, not me.
:lol: Where, whiner?

Unequal application of justice, you faggot.
Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Your obsession with race, sounds somewhat racist too.
Show me an article that says he was released on bail. None of them say that, they all just say he was released. I'm sure a BLM protester that walked into, say Kevin McCarthy's office carrying a 950,000 watt stun gun would just be let go to await trial. Puhleese!
Lot's of women carry stun guns in their purses, moron. It's not illegal.
Is it a weapon or not? You apologists keep making the incorrect claim that Trump’s mob wasn’t armed. They were.
The key to your car can be a weapon. You obviously have a very narrow understanding of reality.
A 950,000 volt walking stick designed to stop a wild animal isn’t a key in your purse, princess.

Wow. 400 storm the capitol in a supposed coup attempt and you got a TAZER as the star example of how dangerously armed they were?

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole
I don't have to. The FBI is on it. They have 15,000 hours of video, and they've received something like 200,000+ tips from patriotic citizens. I hope they televise some of the trials and put the video evidence right up on the screen for all to see. Then let's see conservatives say it was a peaceful protest or that it was like a regular day of tourists showing up.

if they don't do that with Antifa and BLM trials, then this will be a political prosecution and anyone convicted with be political prisoners.
That's what conservatives always say when they get prosecuted for crimes. It doesn't even matter what the crime is.

As you people become more and more abusive and tyrannical, it might become fairly commonplace.

My point stands. The 1/6 riots are being targeted for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution for political reasons.

That is a violation of their Right to Equal Application of Justice.
Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit.

What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political.

Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot.
Wrong YOU asshats want preferential treatment for your favored black criminals and rioters. Gee, when Americans try to hold you leftards accountable for your murder of cops, attempted mass murder in Portland, robbing of businesses and hundreds of cases of arson, you whine and cry “wacist!!”. News flash: nobody gives a shit about your whining.
I'm fine with prosecuting people who commit crimes, regardless of who they are. But, like I said, conservatives want preferential treatment. That's not fine with me.

Except that is clearly not what ANY of us are saying, so why you you talking such complete bullshit?

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Show me an article that says he was released on bail. None of them say that, they all just say he was released. I'm sure a BLM protester that walked into, say Kevin McCarthy's office carrying a 950,000 watt stun gun would just be let go to await trial. Puhleese!
Is it a weapon or not? You apologists keep making the incorrect claim that Trump’s mob wasn’t armed. They were.
The key to your car can be a weapon. You obviously have a very narrow understanding of reality.
A 950,000 volt walking stick designed to stop a wild animal isn’t a key in your purse, princess.

Wow. 400 storm the capitol in a supposed coup attempt and you got a TAZER as the star example of how dangerously armed they were?

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole
I don't have to. The FBI is on it. They have 15,000 hours of video, and they've received something like 200,000+ tips from patriotic citizens. I hope they televise some of the trials and put the video evidence right up on the screen for all to see. Then let's see conservatives say it was a peaceful protest or that it was like a regular day of tourists showing up.

if they don't do that with Antifa and BLM trials, then this will be a political prosecution and anyone convicted with be political prisoners.
That's what conservatives always say when they get prosecuted for crimes. It doesn't even matter what the crime is.

As you people become more and more abusive and tyrannical, it might become fairly commonplace.

My point stands. The 1/6 riots are being targeted for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution for political reasons.

Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit.

What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political.

Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot.
Wrong YOU asshats want preferential treatment for your favored black criminals and rioters. Gee, when Americans try to hold you leftards accountable for your murder of cops, attempted mass murder in Portland, robbing of businesses and hundreds of cases of arson, you whine and cry “wacist!!”. News flash: nobody gives a shit about your whining.
And yet here you are defending actual libtards rioting to this day in Portland and having at least twice attempted mass murder, yet calling for death for the Capitol peaceful protesters (per your side’s definition). Hypocrite. Preferential treatments. Fuck off with that bullshit asshole.
Peaceful protestors? See what I mean? You expect preferential treatment for conservatives who commit crimes, and the first step in that process is for you and countless other conservatives to collectively misrepresent what happened. And by misrepresent, I mean completely downplay what happened as if it was little more than a peaceful process. What a load of manure.

HE was clearly making a point and you were as clearly playing dumb to avoid addressing it.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.

If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

Trump did not support the 1/6 riot.

Really, then why did he tell them he loved them?
MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

Well, the protest was mostly peaceful, so by your lefty standards, it is wrong to even CALL it a riot.

So ewe will not answer the question, geez I am shocked!!
MAGA

Sure I will answer. I will hit the reply button and make a point I want to make. That sums up about half of what you libtards say, so you don't have a right to bitch.

So as usual ewe got nothing if ewe can't lie. Figures, thank ewe much!!!
MAGA

We still only have the claim of the reporter that he was addressing the rioters. That is worthless.

Cool story, who do YOU think he was talking with about law and order, and being special and loved?
MAGA

Why ask me my opinion on it? WHy not post HIS words, HIS context on it, the full tape of the speech, and/or HIS clarifications if anyone asked him?

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this.

You claim that I am asking for preferential treatment is a fucking lie.

This is about you fuckers targeting your political enemies with government force. The people convinced will be political prisoners.

You want a fucking civil war? Because this is how you get a fucking civil war.
Yeah, you guys could start a civil war, and after it was put down by the military with the support of the American people, you would scream bloody murder that any prosecution against the traitors was politically motivated as if you've been wronged in some way.

And that is a price you are willing to pay, so that you can have your political prisoners? You would rather fight a civil war, than respect the human rights of your enemies?

OK, I guess that explains your position. I thought that you were... just not facing up to the seeds you were sowing. I did not realize that you were just seeing a second Civil War, as just the cost of doing business, the dead be damned.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.

If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

Trump did not support the 1/6 riot.

Really, then why did he tell them he loved them?
MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

Well, the protest was mostly peaceful, so by your lefty standards, it is wrong to even CALL it a riot.

So ewe will not answer the question, geez I am shocked!!
MAGA

Sure I will answer. I will hit the reply button and make a point I want to make. That sums up about half of what you libtards say, so you don't have a right to bitch.

So as usual ewe got nothing if ewe can't lie. Figures, thank ewe much!!!
MAGA

We still only have the claim of the reporter that he was addressing the rioters. That is worthless.

Cool story, who do YOU think he was talking with about law and order, and being special and loved?
MAGA

Why ask me my opinion on it? WHy not post HIS words, HIS context on it, the full tape of the speech, and/or HIS clarifications if anyone asked him?
I already did that. That only led to you lying about it.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this.

You claim that I am asking for preferential treatment is a fucking lie.

This is about you fuckers targeting your political enemies with government force. The people convinced will be political prisoners.

You want a fucking civil war? Because this is how you get a fucking civil war.
Yeah, you guys could start a civil war, and after it was put down by the military with the support of the American people, you would scream bloody murder that any prosecution against the traitors was politically motivated as if you've been wronged in some way.

And that is a price you are willing to pay, so that you can have your political prisoners? You would rather fight a civil war, than respect the human rights of your enemies?

OK, I guess that explains your position. I thought that you were... just not facing up to the seeds you were sowing. I did not realize that you were just seeing a second Civil War, as just the cost of doing business, the dead be damned.
Your side had no compunctions about starting a civil war when they stormed the Capitol to prevent the winner of the 2020 election from being certified. So fuck you.

I want the same rules applied to the same situations. I would be happy with either tougher treatment of rioters across the board, OR treating the cop that "shot the unarmed woman" the way that you people generally would, if the dead woman was a violent black criminal shot by a white cop.
Fantastic. Equal treatment for people in equal situations.

So remind me of the black unarmed person who was shot as they were part of a large violent mob trying to crash their way to a room with elected officials? That one escapes me.

That is just it. The Lefty mobs, the lefty riots over the last 4 years, were NOT treated that way. Thus we have different standards.

Most of the cops that day, got the message. They stood there while the mob attacked. They were operating by the new standards, of the last few years.

That one cop though, he seemed to think it was... 1970 Kent State, not 2020.
The protestors at the Capitol were treated with kid gloves. If they had been at one of the riots this summer, the cops would have rolled in phalanx and started beating the crap out of them, kinda like they did at Lafayette Square on Trump’s command as they marched into the crowd.

Instead the Capitol police tried to get as few people hurt as possible. So they fell back and fell back and fell back.

That one cop had fallen back as far as they could. The violent mob was just outside where the members of Congress were sheltering.

So if you want to claim protestors were handled differently, you’re going to have to show where they became an immediate threat to members of Congress or any other elected official under protection.

Trump did command some push back on the mobs, especially in times and places where the Dems were really, really giving the rioters a pass, if not active support.

But, the overall NORM, was kid gloves. Before, during and AFTER.

The way you soooo carefully craft your "standard" to exactly match this particular riot, so that you have an excuse to dismiss any examples I do bring up,

is you knowing that for a fact and taking steps to pretend to invalidate the hundreds of examples you know are out there.

YOu are a dishonest partisan hack, who is supporting a gross violation of human rights, because you hate and oppose the people being oppressed.
Trump commanded the national guard to clear out a huge group of protestors standing in a public space. The protestors were push, shoved and beat. Including media, which is unconstitutional. He did it to look tough. It was not a riot.

On the other hand, the rioters at the Capitol were treated with kid gloves. The police allowed them to push them back and back and back until they couldn't get any further back. The Capitol Police are going to be second guessed on their rationale, but what isn't up for debate is that the rioters at the Capitol were dealt with very gently. The rioters at the Capitol were actively beating police and very little push back. Compared with Lafayette Park where the police were actively beating protestors.

The standard it crafted is relevant. The shooting of Babbitt didn't occur in some random hallway. I don't know if a lot of you guys realize this, but the hallway she was busting into was basically the last line of defense before they actually reached Congress members sheltering in place. She wasn't shot because the officer feared for himself, but because they were protecting Congress members as is basically their primary duty.

If a massive horde of people broke into the White House and forced Secret Service to retreat, you damn well better believe they'd start shooting people who were crashing through the last set of doors before reaching the President.

You are comparing apples to oranges. YOu are purposefully comparing one cherry picked example to the 1/6 riot, ignoring that there have been HUNDREDS of radical lefty riots, where various people were threatened and the police did not shoot down the rioters.

Indeed, there were a lot of other cops there that day. Why did only one of them fire? If the need for lethal force was so clear, why was there not dozens of cops firing hundreds of rounds?

That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.

Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties.

You are comparing apples to oranges. YOu are purposefully comparing one cherry picked example to the 1/6 riot, ignoring that there have been HUNDREDS of radical lefty riots, where various people were threatened and the police did not shoot down the rioters.

Indeed, there were a lot of other cops there that day. Why did only one of them fire? If the need for lethal force was so clear, why was there not dozens of cops firing hundreds of rounds?

You cherry picked Babbitt, not me.
The vast majority of the protestors were peaceful and unarmed. THe woman that was killed was unarmed.

Why did only one of them fire? Because as I stated earlier, the other cops were treating the protestors with kid gloves and retreating. This cop couldn't retreat any further as the violent mob had reached their last line of defense before reaching members of Congress.

That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.

Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties.
Nope, not bullshit.

The BLM/Antifa riots did not threaten the fabric of this nation.

The insurrection did.

The vast majority of the protestors were peaceful and unarmed. THe woman that was killed was unarmed.

Why did only one of them fire? Because as I stated earlier, the other cops were treating the protestors with kid gloves and retreating. This cop couldn't retreat any further as the violent mob had reached their last line of defense before reaching members of Congress.
It's utterly bizarre how the cult refuses to accept Benedict Babbitt put herself into a lethal situation.

My understanding is that there were other cops right there. The cop that fired was NOT the last defender, being overwhelmed by the mob.

I am not cherry picking. I am comparing the one large scale right leaning riot, vs the NORM established by you people over the last 4 years.

My understanding is that there were other cops right there. The cop that fired was NOT the last defender, being overwhelmed by the mob.

I am not cherry picking. I am comparing the one large scale right leaning riot, vs the NORM established by you people over the last 4 years.
Your understanding is incorrect.

Nope, not bullshit.

The insurrection did.

It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

You are supporting tyranny and oppression.

It's utterly bizarre how the cult refuses to accept Benedict Babbitt put herself into a lethal situation.

Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she could have though that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications.

Nope, not bullshit.

The insurrection did.

It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

You are supporting tyranny and oppression.
You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back