MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.
If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.
And he said it loud and clear.

No, he did not. That is why the only place you hear him say it, is from liberals who are misquoting and misrepresenting what he said.
Oh my goodness. This is sad and depressing. You don't even know.

Please go to 1:19, where he says, "you're very special, we love you."

And then there's this....

Of course. This is a disturbed man who is clearly and desperately starved for approval. He demonstrates that regularly.

The nature of the approval can be as destructive to his country as needed, because his fragile ego is his top priority.

No, he did not. That is why the only place you hear him say it, is from liberals who are misquoting and misrepresenting what he said.

Everyone in that crowd tried to get into the Capitol building on 1/6? Trump knew that some of them may get out of hand and invade the Capitol buildings?

No, yes.

So no, Trump was not saying he loved people who were going to step out of line and get into the Capitol building. Gotcha.

No, Trump didn’t know there was a group that was going to try to get INTO the Capitol. That is complete nonsense. He specially stated they may march on the capital PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY. I guess you missed those last words. Most of the MSM left those off because I guess they weren’t important or maybe they just didn’t fit their TDS narrative.

Everyone in that crowd tried to get into the Capitol building on 1/6? Trump knew that some of them may get out of hand and invade the Capitol buildings?

No, yes.

So no, Trump was not saying he loved people who were going to step out of line and get into the Capitol building. Gotcha.

No, Trump didn’t know there was a group that was going to try to get INTO the Capitol. That is complete nonsense. He specially stated they may march on the capital PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY. I guess you missed those last words. Most of the MSM left those off because I guess they weren’t important or maybe they just didn’t fit their TDS narrative.

Correct, he said "you're very special, we love you", AFTER the attack.

And of course he knew there could be violence. He was standing in front of the crazed crowd, desperately soaking in their adoration as usual.

Your agreement is not required. You're just a Trumpster.

No, yes.

Correct, he said "you're very special, we love you", AFTER the attack.

And of course he knew there could be violence. He was standing in front of the crazed crowd, desperately soaking in their adoration as usual.

Your agreement is not required. You're just a Trumpster.

LOL..Super duper. You are just too smart.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Standard lib reporting. Cut away, talk shit about what the president is saying, providing what hte REPORTER thinks he means, and then cut back, to the President talking, now with the context YOU provided.

You get all your world view from dishonest shit like that? No wonder you are so deluded.

Do you ever realize that you just demonstrated my point? YOu only hear him say that, FROM LIBERALS WHO ARE MISQUOTING AND MISREPRESENTING WHAT HE SAID.

Just like I said and just like you demonstrated.

Thanks.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.

Your setting the bar to be an exact match between two crimes retarded.

Thousands of rioters have rioted, violently, destroying property, assaulting people, ect, and been given a pass by people like you.

Your denial of this fact, just shows you to be a bad faith debater nothing more.
You haven't provided anything remotely resembling a fact. You have whined and played the victim but have offered ZERO proof of this alleged victimization. Show us a BLM protester whose identity was known, that roamed free for months after tazing a cop in the neck.

Teh point is the unequal application of justice. They are going after one small group of rioters, from on small riot, FAR more aggressively than the vast majority of rioters of the last four years, because they were not left leaning rioters.

YOur focusing on the detail of known identity is an excuse for you to avoid facing the fact that this is politically motivated, so that thus anyone serving time because of it, will be political prisoners.

REAL injustice is being done in front of you. This is not a fucking micro-aggression or some such shit that you people have been talking shit about for the last 50 years. This is real shit and you are on the wrong side.
They are going after people that broke the law. They are arresting people that broke the law at protests all over the country. Yes, the prosecution of the Trump mob is going to get more press. We all watched the events of January 6th unfold on live TV. We watched our nation's capital swarmed by an angry mob whipped up by a lie. So, yeah, it draws a lot more attention than other protests.

If a BLM protester tazed a cop in the neck and the cops knew who the guy was and where he lived, he wouldn't have walked around free for weeks. There is no unequal application of the law in regards to Trump's mob. I hope they find them all and the worst ones do jail time...from ALL the protests.

Your excuses for the unequal application of the justice does not excuse the violation of their civil rights, nor does it change the fact that anyone convicted by a political prosecution will be thus, a political prisoner.

The "other protests" were far larger and far more deadly and damaging than the one small protest from the right. That your media and your government officials decided to give that one small riot, so much more attention, BECAUSE IT CAME FROM THEIR ENEMIES INSTEAD OF THEIR ALLIES, in a reason, not an excuse, not a justification.

You are either for civil rights or you are not. I want the rioters of 1/6 to be treated the same as all the other rioters of the last 4 years. That would just Just.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
And yet the only whiny bitch I've seen in this thread is you. Really going for that victim card aren't you.

Speaking out against real Injustice and the violation of the Civil Rights of American Citizens is not "whining".

That you would characterize it as such, is you being on the side of Tyranny.

YOu are sowing a lot of hate and division. It would be just for you to have a chance to reap it someday.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

And yet the only whiny bitch I've seen in this thread is you. Really going for that victim card aren't you.

Speaking out against real Injustice and the violation of the Civil Rights of American Citizens is not "whining".

That you would characterize it as such, is you being on the side of Tyranny.

YOu are sowing a lot of hate and division. It would be just for you to have a chance to reap it someday.

Well, when are you going to start shooting people. You've been promising it for years.
You're not scared to start something, are you....boy?

And then there's this....

And again, to show that "Trump said it loud and clear" the lib posts a THIRD HAND REPORT of Trump saying it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040
It's not my problem you don't know what sedition is.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040
They're too dumb and lazy.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

So you admit you don't have a shred of proof that anyone committed sedition.

Thanks for playing.
Of course I have proof, ya fucking moron.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

How many of the lefty rioters of the last 4 years could be arrested under such a law, and have not been?
None, you cretin. None of them attempted to overthrow the government.

You're a fucking moron.

Standard lib reporting. Cut away, talk shit about what the president is saying, providing what hte REPORTER thinks he means, and then cut back, to the President talking, now with the context YOU provided.

You get all your world view from dishonest shit like that? No wonder you are so deluded.

Do you ever realize that you just demonstrated my point? YOu only hear him say that, FROM LIBERALS WHO ARE MISQUOTING AND MISREPRESENTING WHAT HE SAID.

Thanks.

I showed you that you were wrong. You didn't even know about this.

I know you have to defend him. There's nothing I can do about that.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was in fact a serious and real threat to our democracy; that those on the dishonest, reprehensible refuse to acknowledge this fact is likewise a threat to our democracy.

Really? It is funny then, how people like candy, make fun of the idea that there will be any possible pushback from all their aggressive actions.

I mean, you people are supposed so afraid of us, because we are so violent and wacist and just a few months ago, made a real play for power.

Yet, you are going full bore after us, with no consideration or concern for your personal danger, which I guess is just incredible bravery on your part,

BUT, also no concern for the collateral damage, to others.

That is irresponsible at best. If half the country is really so aggressive and dangerous, surely you should be handling this more carefully.

Hell, I recall how seriously you people took it, when someone was burning Korans, and you people were concerned that it was risking a backlash.

Now? It is almost as though you just don't care about the danger.

Why is that?
"Yet, you are going full bore after us..."

Shitstain, no one is going after YOU. The government is going after people who attacked the government in a failed coup attempt. Stop making yourself a victim where you're not a victim.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040
They're too dumb and lazy.

I would say they are too cowardly.... Dumb people want conflict because it plays to their supposed strengths.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040
It's not my problem you don't know what sedition is.

I think I do. I think setting up an "autonomous zone" and not letting US government official in, is clearly sedition.

I think violently attacking federal agents and facilities, clearly is.

You seem to be the one that can't tell what it is, when it is being done by someone on your side. Lefty.

Thanks.

LOL

It's hysterical how pissed you get at your betters because you're too ignorant to argue and too stubborn to learn.

Yes, fucking moron, Trump called them "very special" and said he loved them. Your vacuous denials can't erase that.

"I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side.

But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.

There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election.

But we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated — that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back