MAGA extremists are a HUGE threat to America!

that I don't know how to define "Ultra MAGA

Ah, poster Mary, you may be lost in the weeds.
Too much detail is.....well, it is too much.
Don't get bogged down in minutiae.

Rather, think of it as sort of a Forrest Gump definition.
Meaning: MAGA is, as MAGA does.

And because pictures oft-times illustrate complex developments, we offer the following to help you understand MAGA, even, 'Uber-MAGA', or 'Ultra-MAGA' , or Criminal-MAGA'.

1699149838927.png

1699150127596.png

And because pictures oft-times illustrate complex developments, we offer the following to help you understand MAGA, even, 'Uber-MAGA', or 'Ultra-MAGA' , or Criminal-MAGA'.

View attachment 853374

View attachment 853387
Chili ^ trying to communicate is funny.

Meaningless bullshit. But the effort is still funny.

View attachment 853374

View attachment 853387I

Chili ^ trying to communicate is funny.

Meaningless bullshit. But the effort is still funny.
Excuse me? We get leftist burning down cities in 2020. They intimidate or harass anyone that opposes their groupthink dogma, but we have a tsunami of instances liberals burn down cities and their hate crimes and intimidation. There is no "MAGA extremist threat", it's all bullshit. Liberals and Democrats fear their hegemony might end, that's what THEY fear.

Excuse me? We get leftist burning down cities in 2020. They intimidate or harass anyone that opposes their groupthink dogma, but we have a tsunami of instances liberals burn down cities and their hate crimes and intimidation. There is no "MAGA extremist threat", it's all bullshit. Liberals and Democrats fear their hegemony might end, that's what THEY fear.
Chilli is an idiot. He doesn’t understand that he’s a moron.

And because pictures oft-times illustrate complex developments, we offer the following to help you understand MAGA, even, 'Uber-MAGA', or 'Ultra-MAGA' , o

View attachment 853387
Tghat prooves what? you cut and paste pictures and article?
Except for a couple of things: that I don't know how to define "Ultra MAGA" nor can I find any group that has harmed anyone called ultra, moderate or mildly "MAGA". Help me guys and gals. Did I miss something?
Trump supporters did one thing on one day for 4 hours that is entirely subjective, but democrats tacitly or openly supported anti police race riot and rioters that destroyed cities. Democrats DID that. Trump might have maybe sort of, if you read between the lines, kind of if you believe the democrats narrative did SOMETHING they can't prove. But democrats tolerated burning down cities over lies. But Trump might sort of maybe did something they allege; take you pick who do you side with.

Except for a couple of things: that I don't know how to define "Ultra MAGA" nor can I find any group that was harmed by anyone called ultra, moderate or mildly "MAGA". Help me guys and gals. Did I miss something?
There was some of the clothing made in China.

But democrats tolerated burning down cities

Which city....or cities.....burned down?
When?
And how?

------------------------------------------------------

Tghat prooves (sic) what?
Ah, Mary, that is a sad misread of my response.
Rather, my avatar was merely illustrating the Forrest Gumpian observation that ....."MAGA is what MAGA does," with cut&paste pictures graphically demonstrating what MAGA did.

I regret if the shiny pictures weren't vivid enough.

Here, lemme try again:

1699153733758.png

1699153841962.png

View attachment 853374

View attachment 853387
Nice pictures. But that didn't answer the question: Define what MAGA IS, and how it is a threat (whatever it is), I could post pictures of liberals
True.

But in truth any political extremists are.
OK how?

Except for a couple of things: that I don't know how to define "Ultra MAGA" nor can I find any group that was harmed by anyone called ultra, moderate or mildly "MAGA". Help me guys and gals. Did I miss something?
Here's a few UltraMAGAts.

1699154413932.png

Here's a couple more:

1699154497514.png

Get it now?

Which city....or cities.....burned down?
When?
And how?

------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Mary, that is a sad misread of my response.
Rather, my avatar was merely illustrating the Forrest Gumpian observation that ....."MAGA is what MAGA does," with cut&paste pictures graphically demonstrating what MAGA did.

I regret if the shiny pictures weren't vivid enough.

Here, lemme try again:

View attachment 853421

View attachment 853422
you have got to be one of the dumbest homosexuals to ever post your leftwing insanity on USMB ! what cities were burned ? entire city blocks were burned down across the country ! billions in damage ! over 2 dozen killed ! over 2000 cops injured and more than 20 Secrete Service members hurt preventing the left from storming through the WH gates ! and the left even seized sovereign US territory and set up a little so called communist nation called Chop ! just because limp wristed leftists have the attention and memory span of a slug doesnt mean normal sane people cant remember what happened a little less than 4 yrs ago .

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.."

The last thing you Chinese apologists want is to see America Great Again .
Now that your Piss Pants President has sold off the US to those nice CCP people , you must honour the agreement and develop the interior as farmland for the little , thin people and leave the coastal resorts for CCP member holiday homes .
Perhaps our own Turdy Tainted might become the UK's Communist Party representative in Bejing2.0

Reagan came against the backdrop of hippie-decadence, he wanted to bring back the Great Age of Progressivism and the Golden 50s. Jewish slaves, bastards and pimps have nothing to do with this, they just stole it as usual.
Likewise, the Jewish counter-revolutionary Marx used revolutionary slogans to suppress the Revolution.
The Reagan Foundation opposed this theft

Forum List

Back