MAGA: DrumpF telling aides he wants to bring back /Re-Hire Rob Beat Wifey Porter Again!

So if I throw out an accusation about Pelosi, you guys are going to send her home?

Misogynists of a feather....Apparently only OPTICS are stopping him from rehiring this one! Not character or the man's underlying violent streak, his contempt for security clearance requirements. Fuck CHARACTER. Trump should be allowed do what he WANTS when he WANTS to do it with whom he wants yo to it.

Let a bunch of 'bitches' get in the way of his dream team?

Trump in frequent communication with disgraced ex-staffer Rob Porter — who he talks of bringing back to the White House
default.gif

ELIZABETH PREZA
26 MAR 2018 AT 19:14 ET

Donald Trump is still in communication with Rob Porter, and is considering bringing back the disgraced former White House staffer
despite multiple allegations of domestic abuse, the New York Timesreports.

Trump has “stayed in touch” with the former White House staff secretary, and has told some of his aides he hopes Porter will return to the West Wing.

According to the Times, in recent weeks Trump’s calls with Porter have increased in frequency “as the number of people he is close to in the White House has dwindled because of the large number of staff departures.”

As the Times reports the president is aware he “cannot bring” Porter back to the White House but “misses the staff structure” of which Porter played an internal role....

Trump in frequent communication with disgraced ex-staffer Rob Porter -- who he talks of bringing back to the White House

If Trump thinks he should come back then so be it. I trust his judgement 100%

Well, by all accounts this guy is sharp. Trump wants the best and might even feel he is a key part of his administration who he trusts.

Time will tell. I don't even know this guys story, but his former wife said he shouldn't be fired....it's a mad mad world

If he doesn't bring him back they will still write stories about him doing so or wanting to like this joker the OP posted...so why not? just bring the guy back and tell the snowflakes to buzz off....

Forum List

Back