MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

ffA-vSkYBWtjKgJxOjG6g8winRk4UCQs2oxVD85WGDA.jpg

This is why we elected Trump....he loves this country, he loves the American people...

President Donald Trump slammed a coronavirus stimulus bill late on Tuesday evening that Congress expects him to sign, saying that they need to send him a bill that gives Americans significantly more money.

“Throughout the summer, Democrats cruelly blocked COVID relief legislation in an effort to advance their extreme left-wing agenda and influence the election,” Trump began. “Then, a few months ago, Congress started negotiations on a new package to get urgently needed help to the American people. It’s taken forever.”

Trump said that large sums of money in the bill was slated to go to foreign nations and illegal aliens in the U.S. Trump also highlighted other “wasteful spending” that was included in the bill.

“Despite all of this wasteful spending and much more, the $900 billion package provides hard-working taxpayers with only $600 each in relief payments and not enough money is given to small businesses and in particular restaurants, whose owners have suffered so grievously,” Trump said. “Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists, and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it. It wasn’t their fault, it was China’s fault, not their fault.”

“I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump continued. “I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.”

That man has big brass balls. :banana:

Trump loves da welfarez...

government, literally, handing out free money... :)
dont see how much more commie it can go from here... :D

Communists do not "hand out" free money to the proletariat; the citizenry is assigned vocation and paid a pittance, often based on a "piece" rate, by the communist government. The education system in this country has gone to shit, now hasn't it?

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you agree with the Dems?

How about that 3-martini lunch deduction that the White House insisted on?

So the Dems wanted to give more money...you saying you disagree with the Dems?

That is what the president wants the extra dough for...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wow! $2000 bucks / person or $4,000 per couple is a lot of bread. Hard to believe if they want him to sign for the pork, he wants them to give that much more bread to the masses. He did not talk about vetoing the bill though. Is he for real or just a stunt, knowing it becomes law without signature after 10 days?

Forum List

Back