What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macs - not loving it

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine working at McDonald's and expecting to make a living wage or guaranteed hours. To my mind it's ludicrous. When I worked at McDonald's it was a means to garner work experience while earning money for movies, condoms, a car and gasoline. The idea that someone would make a career out the place is... sad.

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Reaction score
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Could we have a census of how many employees rose to be managers or even owners? Better yet as an employer myself, how about a census of how many employees lasted a week, a month, 3 months, or six months. My money says 50 per cent of new hires, maybe more.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't believe people still eat that shit.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine working at McDonald's and expecting to make a living wage or guaranteed hours. To my mind it's ludicrous. When I worked at McDonald's it was a means to garner work experience while earning money for movies, condoms, a car and gasoline. The idea that someone would make a career out the place is... sad.
They just want to pay their rent you dumb fuck.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
Get a better job, or living accomodations more comensurate with their income. Simple.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well, I suggest they get an education.

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my post warranted such an angry reaction?

Last edited:
OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my warranted such an angry reaction?
Perhaps that is the limit of their abilities. Are they not entitled to a decent wage ?

You globalist shills make me laugh.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my warranted such an angry reaction?
Perhaps that is the limit of their abilities. Are they not entitled to a decent wage ?

How much should low skilled workers be paid?
Enough to buy a nice 4 bedroom in the suburbs?
A couple of minivans?

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score

His rent is due, but he's on strike...

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do all you pigshit thick losers defend the corporations against your brothers ?

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my post warranted such an angry reaction?

Globalist shill? Wow, Tommy Taint is on a tear tonight...

You were unable to answer my question? What, exactly, in my initial post warranted your angry response?

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
Automation for these positions is the logical answer. Soon enough these problems will go by the wayside.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do all you pigshit thick losers defend the corporations against your brothers ?

I grew up on a hog and sheep farm and negative talk about pigs is offensive. Pigs are intelligent animals and sheep are stupid animals.

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
McDonald’s workers in the UK set to strike for first time ever | Metro News

Hats off to these youngsters for going on strike. A living wage and guaranteed hours are not a big ask.

C'mon Ronald, stop screwing your people and do the right thing.

thats the place your kids go to work when they are still living with you and looking for their first job. You know, before they are concerned about things like paying rent. Or so it was with American culture. Now if your kids are 35, still living with you and still working at McDonalds, can't help you out there Tommy, they should have moved up to Manager position by now at least.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List