Macs - not loving it

I couldn't imagine working at McDonald's and expecting to make a living wage or guaranteed hours. To my mind it's ludicrous. When I worked at McDonald's it was a means to garner work experience while earning money for movies, condoms, a car and gasoline. The idea that someone would make a career out the place is... sad.

I couldn't imagine working at McDonald's and expecting to make a living wage or guaranteed hours. To my mind it's ludicrous. When I worked at McDonald's it was a means to garner work experience while earning money for movies, condoms, a car and gasoline. The idea that someone would make a career out the place is... sad.
They just want to pay their rent you dumb fuck.

Get a better job, or living accomodations more comensurate with their income. Simple.

Well, I suggest they get an education.

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my post warranted such an angry reaction?

Last edited:

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my warranted such an angry reaction?
Perhaps that is the limit of their abilities. Are they not entitled to a decent wage ?

You globalist shills make me laugh.

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my warranted such an angry reaction?
Perhaps that is the limit of their abilities. Are they not entitled to a decent wage ?

How much should low skilled workers be paid?
Enough to buy a nice 4 bedroom in the suburbs?
A couple of minivans?

His rent is due, but he's on strike...

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my post warranted such an angry reaction?

Globalist shill? Wow, Tommy Taint is on a tear tonight...

You were unable to answer my question? What, exactly, in my initial post warranted your angry response?

Automation for these positions is the logical answer. Soon enough these problems will go by the wayside.

Why do all you pigshit thick losers defend the corporations against your brothers ?

I grew up on a hog and sheep farm and negative talk about pigs is offensive. Pigs are intelligent animals and sheep are stupid animals.

McDonald’s workers in the UK set to strike for first time ever | Metro News

Hats off to these youngsters for going on strike. A living wage and guaranteed hours are not a big ask.

C'mon Ronald, stop screwing your people and do the right thing.

thats the place your kids go to work when they are still living with you and looking for their first job. You know, before they are concerned about things like paying rent. Or so it was with American culture. Now if your kids are 35, still living with you and still working at McDonalds, can't help you out there Tommy, they should have moved up to Manager position by now at least.

Forum List

Back