M. Taylor Greene puts up anti-transgender sign right outside of trans mother Rep Newman’s office “so she can look at it every time she opens her door”

As much as I agree with Greene's position, this is childish.

The sign is also hanging in a common area, so I can't imagine it'll be there too long...

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
What the fuck are you blathering about.? The isue is her daughter
the issue is what she put up was a known scientific fact,,,
No it isn"t. You people are such ignorant assholes. You Trumnpettes know nothing about science. If you did, you would be for green energy & wear a fucking mask.

but I am for green energy,, but I didnt vote for trump,,

do you have a link that shows there are more than two genders with science to back it up??

dont worry I'll wait,, just hope it doesnt take to long cause I am 55,,
So, what category do you place those born with both sets of genitals? And why are you sofa king stupid that you can't grasp the idea that there is the physical and the mental.
based on the science they are less than 1% so nothing but an anomaly and not a factor in current legislative policy,,
What percentage of the population must any minority achieve inorder to be taken seriously, granted rights, and be treated with dignity? What is the number?
first you have to find them to count them,,, and then when they complain of discrimination we can have that discussion,,

for now its about mentally ill people wanting special rights under the false assumption they are a gender they are not,,
Yet another one of your ignorant, bullshit evasive non answers.
so you cant answer it,, its OK I expected you to dodge it and run away
Can't answer what??!! That was a question? If you think then you are the one who is fucked in the head. More of your childish games
are you OK?? do we need to call your nurse??
I'm fine slick. Just fine

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
What the fuck are you blathering about.? The isue is her daughter
the issue is what she put up was a known scientific fact,,,
No it isn"t. You people are such ignorant assholes. You Trumnpettes know nothing about science. If you did, you would be for green energy & wear a fucking mask.

but I am for green energy,, but I didnt vote for trump,,

do you have a link that shows there are more than two genders with science to back it up??

dont worry I'll wait,, just hope it doesnt take to long cause I am 55,,
So, what category do you place those born with both sets of genitals? And why are you sofa king stupid that you can't grasp the idea that there is the physical and the mental.
based on the science they are less than 1% so nothing but an anomaly and not a factor in current legislative policy,,
What percentage of the population must any minority achieve inorder to be taken seriously, granted rights, and be treated with dignity? What is the number?
first you have to find them to count them,,, and then when they complain of discrimination we can have that discussion,,

for now its about mentally ill people wanting special rights under the false assumption they are a gender they are not,,
Yet another one of your ignorant, bullshit evasive non answers.
so you cant answer it,, its OK I expected you to dodge it and run away
Can't answer what??!! That was a question? If you think then you are the one who is fucked in the head. More of your childish games
are you OK?? do we need to call your nurse??
I'm fine slick. Just fine
its not showing,,

Q-Bitch Marge is a reprehensible POS. Her mission appears to be winning friends and influencing people.
She is failing - Bigly. Too much time on her hands after being booted off her committees. :icon_rolleyes:

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene.jpg

So mentally ill people should not have rights?
they do have rights,, the exact same ones you and I have,,,
at least you now admit they are mentally ill,,
I did not admit anything. I was messing with you but were not able to realise that. But you admitted that if transpeople were mentally ill as you claim, THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!!
they do have rights,, theyre called human rights,
what you want them to have is special privileges to force others to believe and say what they want them to under threat of force,,, thats not how rights work,,
If by specil rights you mean the right to be addressed by the gender that they prefer just like you, then that is just too damned bad. If by special rights you the right to recieve appropriate medical care or other professional services , just like you, right again. And if you mean the right to be treated with respect and dignity, and not suffer discrimination just like you , absolutly !! If am sick of you

I did not admit anything. I was messing with you but were not able to realise that. But you admitted that if transpeople were mentally ill as you claim, THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!!
what you want them to have is special privileges to force others to believe and say what they want them to under threat of force,,, thats not how rights work,,
If by specil rights you mean the right to be addressed by the gender that they prefer just like you, then that is just too damned bad. If by special rights you the right to recieve appropriate medical care or other professional services , just like you, right again. And if you mean the right to be treated with respect and dignity, and not suffer discrimination just like you , absolutly !! If am sick of you
if you have to force someone else to do something its not a right, thats more how fascism works not how rights work,,

Democrats feel very comfortable attacking Greene because they know that the media share their antipathy for her and therefore believe everyone else must, too. That's a big mistake

Pelosi said Greene hanging the sign was "a sad event." I'm going to guess a lot of people who saw it didn't suddenly feel their hearts grow heavy with grief. I'm actually going to guess a lot of people agreed with it, and if they were aware of the whole story, they thought it was funny, too.

To attack Greene is to elevate her, and Dems might well regret doing that.

if you have to force someone else to do something its not a right, thats more how fascism works not how rights work,,
Oh Christ! I know how you people opperate. Whenever you are forced to do something tht you don't want to do; Whenever you have to deal with someone who you disapprove of and treat them as you expect to be treated its's Fscism .

Whenever you are treated badly for whatever reason it's hate, it's discrimination. You are cut from the same mold as the landlord who is forced to rent to blacks, the employer who is made to treat women equally, or the store manager who fails to accomodate people with disabilities. You fool no one.

No. You ignorant asses do NOT get to choose who have rights. They have a right to be transgendered and you have the right to be a bigoted asshole but you do not have the right to discriminate in the workplace or such.

Nobody cares any more. I posted a link where Trump was bombing Syria just days before the election. No one seemed to know that.

AND yet you have been silent on biden doing it today,,,

Only for those unable to read.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, Trump and now Biden deserve to rot in Hell for what they have done.
Like what?

Sheesh, what have we been discussing?

Oh Christ! I know how you people opperate. Whenever you are forced to do something tht you don't want to do; Whenever you have to deal with someone who you disapprove of and treat them as you expect to be treated its's Fscism .

Whenever you are treated badly for whatever reason it's hate, it's discrimination. You are cut from the same mold as the landlord who is forced to rent to blacks, the employer who is made to treat women equally, or the store manager who fails to accomodate people with disabilities. You fool no one.
it is fascism,, whats worse is you want to force people to think a certain thing in a certain way,, thats the worst of fascism,,,

sorry to burst your bubble but facts dont care about your feelings,,,

No. You ignorant asses do NOT get to choose who have rights. They have a right to be transgendered and you have the right to be a bigoted asshole but you do not have the right to discriminate in the workplace or such.
if you have to choose its not a right,, you can claim to be anything you want,, but when you want me to think the same thing you are violating my right to be myself,,

it is fascism,, whats worse is you want to force people to think a certain thing in a certain way,, thats the worst of fascism,,,

Thank you for proving my point about your use of "Fascism" And no slick, I have no desire to tell people how to think nor am I so delusional as to think that I can. It is about behavior, It is about how we treat others including those who we disapprove of. It is called civility. Try it sometime .

Thank you for proving my point about your use of "Fascism" And no slick, I have no desire to tell people how to think nor am I so delusional as to think that I can. It is about behavior, It is about how we treat others including those who we disapprove of. It is called civility. Try it sometime .
those arent rights,, thats privilege to have the government force other to behave in a certain manor and also fascism,,,

I did not admit anything. I was messing with you but were not able to realise that. But you admitted that if transpeople were mentall ill as you claim, THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!!
if you have to choose its not a right,, you can claim to be anything you want,, but when you want me to think the same thing you are violating my right to be myself,,
We really don't give a shit what you think. It would be refreshing though if you made an attempt to just think at all, just a little, anything. You speak like a zombi troll bot who does not know he is brain dead. You just keep regurgitating the some moronic talking poits that have been programed into you and your ilk. "It a mental illness" "They want special rights" "Forcing me to ackowoedge themis Fascism" "There are only 2 genders" Give me a fucking break!!!

I did not admit anything. I was messing with you but were not able to realise that. But you admitted that if transpeople were mentall ill as you claim, THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!!
We really don't give a shit what you think. It would be refreshing though if you made an attempt to just think at all, just a little, anything. You speak like a zombi troll bot who does not know he is brain dead. You just keep regurgitating the some moronic talking poits that have been programed into you and your ilk. "It a mental illness" "They want special rights" "Forcing me to ackowoedge themis Fascism" "There are only 2 genders" Give me a fucking break!!!
youve done nothing but tell me what I should think and do,,,

those arent rights,, thats privilege to have the government force other to behave in a certain manor and also fascism,,,
I see what the problem is now. You are equal parts Anachcist and Social Darwinist who thinks that the govement has no buisness in regulation how we treat each other. It should be open season on minorities while those with the power have free reign over them. Got it. My work is done here.

youve done nothing but tell me what I should think and do,,,
Only in your defective mind

Forum List

Back