M & P 9mm...any thoughts....?

I don't like plastic weapons. Never have, never will. I have handguns that are 130 years old and they are still very functional. No plastic gun will ever last like that.

Plastic guns are best for carrying. I live in Florida. It is hot and muggy. My Kel Tek P3AT won't rust or corrode.

Neither does my Starvel finished Firestar in .40. It's heavy, but accurate as hell.
My son had a Firestar, most accurate handgun I ever shot

sadly star went out of business after NATO canceled a big order of the wonderful Star 30-one of the very best all steel "wonder nines" I had two I sold since you couldn't get parts any more after Interarms folded up

It's good enough for the likes of Jerry Miculek to compete with. check out his youtube vids. My problem with it is that it's not pocketable, and the front pants pocket holster is by far the best place for your ccw pistol, except if you are driving. then it belongs inside your waistband, under your shirttail.

My main problem with it is that it's not SA, and I've got literally a million draws, drysnaps with SA guns, and nearly 1/4 million rds fired thru same. That should not be an issue for somebody who is just starting out, tho.

Forum List

Back