Should we defund local police, or defund the FBI

Seems to me the FBI is MUCH more dangerous than local law enforcement.

THE FBI MUST BE DISBANDED AND RECREATED FROM SCRATCH.

There's no reason to defund the police, but they could probably be helped by having mental health resources available to them. Cops don't like to shoot people.. and they have minimal training in how to safely interact with some person having a psychotic break.

You sound like a really dumb cluck.

Cops are quitting and retiring in droves.
Why risk your life to arrest a violent criminal when the DAs don't even prosecute them?
Biden wants 100,000 more cops?! Never happen until the "woke" DAs get bounced.
Yup, they are certainly part of the problem that needs to be removed.
SF got rid of theirs, that's a start.

Cops are quitting and retiring in droves.
Why risk your life to arrest a violent criminal when the DAs don't even prosecute them?
Biden wants 100,000 more cops?! Never happen until the "woke" DAs get bounced.
I heard something the other day that's hard to fathom till you think on it a bit.....There are fewer openings in the various DOCs (prisons) than ever before due to former cops taking the jobs.

Hitler defunded, or used other methods to prevent any agency from being effective, that didn't completely bend to his agenda.

But with this thread comes evidence that some Americans have been moved to discussing the possibilities.

Moved by only the possibilities of taking Trump down, so far!

Hitler defunded, or used other methods to prevent any agency from being effective, that didn't completely bend to his agenda.

But with this thread comes evidence that some Americans have been moved to discussing the possibilities.

Moved by only the possibilities of taking Trump down, so far!
I would like to see equal justice, but we haven't been getting that for nearly 15 years

Last edited:
Seems to me the FBI is MUCH more dangerous than local law enforcement.

THE FBI MUST BE DISBANDED AND RECREATED FROM SCRATCH.

My local law-enforcement officers would never arrest me for making my opinion heard at a school board meeting or for protesting at the Capitol. Nor would they wiretap MLK's hotel room, try to entrap me in some plot they cooked up to kidnap the Michigan Governor, nor would they ever dress up in women's clothes like J. Edgar Hoover did.

So I'm gonna have to go with defunding the FBI. Leave my local dogs alone, they have enough problems to deal with here.

Forum List

Back