Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

So you ALSO believe that flights should be limited, with proper spacing?
I think you need to mind your own fucking business. If you're afraid, STAY HOME. If you have CONTROL ISSUES -- f you
Oh, then you DON'T agree with spacing out airline seating. Which means the photo you posted of the crowded airplane - in TR☭MP's America - is "the Right's" reality.

I win again.

I think you need to mind your own fucking business. If you're afraid, STAY HOME. If you have CONTROL ISSUES -- f you
Oh, then you DON'T agree with spacing out airline seating. Which means the photo you posted of the crowded airplane - in TR☭MP's America - is "the Right's" reality.

I win again.
That makes zero sense to anyone

I win again.
That makes zero sense to anyone
It makes zero sense to space people out in an airplane?

it's Trump and the GOP's policies that got us here
What policy?
not making China pay...not telling folks to wear mask, holding big rallies...

DO SOMETHING DONALD! he should of thought of doing something when he was president, now he's a lame duck
His CDC tells people to wear masks, not that masks do anything.

“He should of thought of doing something”.....wow, how intelligent.

He stopped travel from China, and the EU, when all the Dems screamed about it. Truth is no one can stop the virus, it’s a pandemic released by China. Nothing is going to get us past it now except herd immunity, so the more people that get it the better. Because at this rate it will take over 20 years to achieve herd immunity.

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS!

EqnBEMTXYAEwu7v
Pfft... Normal life has never changed for us. Since this thing hit, we have been working, living, and doing our recreational stuff like we always have.... Yes I got sick, but I just had to get over it, and I did. Can't live in fear, and that's just all there is to it. Around our part of the nation, everything still appears normal. People wear mask, and others don't. Before anyone gets mad because someone isn't wearing a mask, well they just make sure that they are wearing theirs, then it's A-ok. I probably wear a mask a total of 30 minutes throughout the day, and use hand sanitizer about the same. No need of these things if not getting around people except when go into a place of business, and that's very rare for me these days. Mostly just stay around the home front these days. Plenty to do, and if I need anything I just order it on line. Problem's solved. Most I see are living life normally around these parts, especially during hunting season. Yes we get the virus around here too, but we just kick it's ace, and send it packing... LOL.

A sad way to pass. So young.

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus. Has it become more lethal and we aren't aware?

RIP

Luke Letlow, the newly elected member of Congress from Louisiana, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19, a spokesman announced.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that Letlow, a 41-year-old Republican, had been hospitalized after being diagnosed with the virus. He was days away from being sworn into office.

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.

Tough fucking shit. You don't wear a mask, you die. He go what he deserved for a stupid Groppenfuhrer follower.

Why is it that when politic's heat up (Trump not conceding etc), the news media blast the Covid crisis at levels that seem to be a countering effect used in regards of the political winds that might just be blowing into Trump's favor ???????

Might have no connection, but what a freaking coincidence it all is, and now we have these new strains running around in the heat of it all. Was watching a report on the bullcrap, and the journalist couldn't help himself until he finally said "we can't get any federal help), which destroyed the whole segment in my opinion, and made the report look highly political in nature, and pure evil in intent.

It's like reading a cheap movie script where this or that happens, and then you see the next scene or rather one is able to read the next scene before it even takes place.

Why is it that when politic's heat up (Trump not conceding etc), the news media blast the Covid crisis at levels that seem to be a countering effect used in regards of the political windbus that might just be blowing into Trump's favor ???????

Might have no connection, but what a freaking coincidence it all is, and now we have these new strains running around in the heat of it all. Was watching a report on the bullcrap, and the journalist couldn't help himself until he finally said "we can't get any federal help), which destroyed the whole segment in my opinion, and made the report look highly political in nature, and pure evil in intent.

It's like reading a cheap movie script where this or that happens, and then you see the next scene or rather one is able to read the next scene before it even takes place.

You bunch of stupid shit assholes refuse to wear a mask, one of you dies. So the fuck what. He got what he deserved. More of you die the better. Follow you Lying Ass Russian Loving Coward 45 and don't wear a mask...please.

Died "with" or died "from"?

When did cardiac arrest become one of the symptoms of cornavirus?
He died because of the resuscitation efforts to save him from covid 19 which caused the cardiac arrest. If he didn't have covid 19 he wouldn't have died.

He died because of the resuscitation efforts to save him from covid 19 which caused the cardiac arrest. If he didn't have covid 19 he wouldn't have died.
He died of a heart attack.

If he wasnt alive, he never would have died. Therefore LIFE killed him according to your logic.

He died of a heart attack.

If he wasnt alive, he never would have died. Therefore LIFE killed him according to your logic.
Go back to college and take a course in Logic my premise was in simple terms that the in the treatment for the covid 19 the doctors reached a point that they felt in order to save him a resuscitation was a necessary course of action that may save him unfortunately it caused a cardiac arrest and he died. If they didn't try to resuscitate him he dies, ergo the covid 19 killed him. Of course you could make a claim that the doctors mishandled his treatment and caused his death.

Good point. Actually since the passage of the CARES act in the Summer, hospitals were given $$$ for each instance a Covid related death. The death cert. has part 1 and part 2. If a patient dies of say....a heart attack AND has Covid in their system then Covid is listed on the death certificate under part 2 even though the cause of death in part 1 was a heart attack. In addition MEs (medical examiners) can declare a death Covid related without testing.

Letlow died of a heart attack.
Another case of a person dying WITH COVID

The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported.

LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest
Viral heart attacks happen.....a flu, a cold, whatever are known to cause heart attacks.
And this one was caused by Covid-19. If he hadn't gotten Covid he wouldn't have had the heart attack.
That's not what COVID does to you.
COVID effects your sense of taste and your ability to breath.
It attacks the lungs.
It doesn't cause heart attacks in perfectly healthy people.
I think you Democrats are going around murdering people so you can take over the government.
You don't know what you are talking about dumb ass.
More anecdotal convenience.

The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported.

LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest
Viral heart attacks happen.....a flu, a cold, whatever are known to cause heart attacks.
And this one was caused by Covid-19. If he hadn't gotten Covid he wouldn't have had the heart attack.
It attacks the lungs.
I think you Democrats are going around murdering people so you can take over the government.

Right. It makes so much more sense to take medical advice from anonymous idiots on the internet, and conspiracy theory sites.

Why is it that when politic's heat up (Trump not conceding etc), the news media blast the Covid crisis at levels that seem to be a countering effect used in regards of the political windbus that might just be blowing into Trump's favor ???????

You bunch of stupid shit assholes refuse to wear a mask, one of you dies. So the fuck what. He got what he deserved. More of you die the better. Follow you Lying Ass Russian Loving Coward 45 and don't wear a mask...please.
How about you go get some help for your TDS, because you are out of line bud. Someone carrying on like you here, is about as bad as it gets when it comes to breaking the ethical rules. Either you got something debatable to say or you got nothing at all to say. Right now you got nothing at all to say or rather you are just ranting like a butt hurt lunatic.

It attacks the lungs.

Right. It makes so much more sense to take medical advice from anonymous idiots on the internet, and conspiracy theory sites.
Who’s doing that? I just refuse to consult democrat-approved sources only.

OK, so untrained, unintentional mal-practice is the real reason the poor feller died. You see, this is the problem with this, and it has been the problem ever since Covid-19 came on the scene, where as no one has the correct antidote or procedure for getting through the attempted procedures that can either save a person in the situation or not.

Something that came upon this nation, and upon the world so fast, is something being learned, and something that has plenty of mistakes being made in that learning. Sadly people are dying, and it may be due to trials and errors being made on the issue.

We can't learn this mess quick enough, and sadly people are dying because of it. But when we look at the overall, we are really way below the numbers it could be if we were living in say 1919.

It's really up to the patient to hopefully help the medical field by explaining as best they can their underlying conditions, and their symptoms correctly.

A sad way to pass. So young.

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus. Has it become more lethal and we aren't aware?

RIP

Luke Letlow, the newly elected member of Congress from Louisiana, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19, a spokesman announced.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that Letlow, a 41-year-old Republican, had been hospitalized after being diagnosed with the virus. He was days away from being sworn into office.

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.
Another one who died of something else but tested positive for covid. It's called manipulation. We don't even know if he really had covid.

Forum List

Back