Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

will the Dems pick up the seat?

too soon!

I have not been wearing a mask and I am still alive and doing well. Why is it that we are supposed to wear a face diaper mask and social distance at the same time? Isn't the wearing of a mask the whole idea that we could all get back to the old normal once again? And why does one have to cover their noses when wearing a mask? Droplets of the virus does not come out of ones nose unless one is about to sneeze. Then one should cover their nose if they are about to sneeze. The wearing of a mask by some people all day long is not very good for anyone's health. They will keep breathing back in some of their expelled carbon dioxide. Personally, anyone who wears a face diaper mask is a total maskhole. Just saying.

it is very normal to "breathe back some of... expelled carbon dioxide" In fact if
you don't you are likely to PASS OUT. Droplets get expelled even if you just
talk. Adenoviruses AIN'T fussy about how they get around-----they pop into the
air from an infected person and onto surfaces
INCESSANTLY

It is not normal for anyone to breathe back in ones expelled carbon dioxide. Our body wants and needs to expel CD fully and not breathe some of it back into the lungs. I do not stop in the middle of expelling my CD and try to take some of it back into my lungs. How stupid would that be?
You will no doubt pass out if you keep breathing in your CD. We live and need pure oxygen and not expelled carbon.

Viruses have been around for centuries. But for some nefarious reason some people in high places have decided to make this Convid 19 a big thing. It's just another flu virus that comes around every year. It's all a hoax, folks. Woke the bloody hell up.

Maybe if we tell people that their brain is an app, maybe then they will start to use their brain. Hey, we never know, eh?

sorry sweetie-----search HYPOCAPNIA . and put a paperbag over your auntie's
face when she HYPERVENTILATES so she can get her carbon dioxide back and not
fall off the couch. Covid 19 has a much higher fatality rate than most other
adeno viruses. All viruses AIN'T THE SAME. eg. HIV ain't MUMPS.
Poliovirus ain't pink eye ----Pink eye is also caused by an adenovirus----it is
not fatal but one kid in kindergarten so afflicted can infect all the little
toddlers in the class and ALL WILL LIVE

So, what you are trying to say here is that the wearing of a mask all the time will somehow be good for our body? When one wears a mask all day long they are breathing back way to much expelled carbon back into their lungs. Thus they will eventually get lung disease which will cause a respiratory reaction from the body. They are not breathing in 100% oxygen into the body that the body does need to survive. They are probably only breathing back into the lungs approx. 50% oxygen.

What you are saying here is that the body must contain a certain amount of carbon to survive and that appears to be so. But that is no reason for anyone to be wearing a mask at all especially all day long. When we breath out we breath out bacteria which will then sit on the mask and when the bacteria starts to build up on that mask they will breathe that bacteria back into their lungs. It's no wonder there are so many people that need to be put on breathing machines and in some cases have died from doing so.

The whole point here sweetie pie is that face diaper masks are for maskholes who could careless about their health. The wearing of a mask is a sign of submission by you to your dear comrade leaders and the deep state bankster globalist elites that you are ready to submit to their every word and will and demands. All my life I have not worn a face diaper mask nor have I ever taken any vaccines. And as you can see today I am still alive and kicking. Only dumbass morons and retard maskholes wear masks and take vaccination shots.

But as one very smart fellow said one time? Let those maskholes wear masks and take a vaccine shot. They are the ones that will pay for their stupidity for doing so and that they will be doing mankind and nature a big favor. We will get rid of the weak and no minded buffoons out there that help keep all of this madness going like Convid 19. Then people like me can finally get rid of the disease that has plagued us and we are now free from those useless air breathers. Take your shot yet? I do hope that you do. LOL.

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
You are vile

People MAKE CHOICES. Trump is NOT responsible. Mask wearing is no guarantee.
People who wear masks get covid.
Most recover.
Some die

You're still a vile excuse of a human being

Putting a protective fence around a swimming pool in your back yard is not going to guarantee your neighbor's toddler won't be able to get to that pool and drown, but it would be stupid not to take that precaution.
If the fence is secured, and locked, it surely would keep that toddler out, but viruses don't care about mask with holes in them as big as fences. How's about letting the best known de-fence we have (the human immune system), do it's job. Understanding the virus is the fastest way to defeating it, and not by these primitive feel good methods being used. The vaccine is the only hope in defeating it, and we are on our way hopefully to victory with that tried and true method now.
The human immune system didn't save those 343K dead people, and it will be months before the vaccine is utilized enough to be widely effective. Refusing to wear a mask is assault..

Who isn't wearing a mask? Everywhere I go 99.99% of the people are wearing masks, the last time I saw a person in a store without a mask was either September or October.

I keep hearing the left crying that people aren't wearing masks, I so far see the exact opposite.

So how often do you see people out and not wearing a mask?
Gotta keep the narratives going, don't call them on it... LOL

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

Putting a protective fence around a swimming pool in your back yard is not going to guarantee your neighbor's toddler won't be able to get to that pool and drown, but it would be stupid not to take that precaution.
Toddlers can’t get through fences but virus can penetrate masks.

Masks have been standard equipment in medical settings for a long time. Why?
Bacteria. Bacteria are 1000 times bigger than viruses, but bacteria is an ongoing problem in medical facilities.

How can you reason with people who are too stupid to understand how filters work? A mask is a filter.
Masks cannot and do not filter airborne viruses. Learn science. Idiots like you wear masks then stand next to people as if you’re “safe” from getting the virus.

But I get it, you want us all to coward in fear because some 41 year old we never heard of before died of a “COVID related” issue.

Or did that 41 year old die from something else and they decided that they would put him on the Convid list as dying from Convid. They seem to be doing lots of that these days. Oh, the guy died from a motorcycle accident and when we did a swab test he tested positive for Convid so we shall put him on the die from Convid list. They are stacking the deck with plenty of fabricated Convid numbers to make it appear as though we are all in the middle of some terrible plague. Only maskholes wear masks. Real men and women do not.

don't be so dumbfounded as it all crashes down on the world

it's Trump and the GOP's policies that got us here, and now the world is paying the price asunder

Ya can't make it up I tell ya.
Closed down independent stores and the corporate chains are flooded with people.
Yep, and it makes the prophesy of those who were visionaries about the local personal services that consumer's would lose, and like a timed countdown became non-existent after the mega monopolies gained a strong foothold on us, uhhhh gives us that "I told ya so" moment in time right about now.

What was his position on masks?

Does it make a difference? The virus doesn't give a shit whether someone is pro or con re:masks.

Myself, I'm in the middle of the road on this. If you want to wear a mask, that's cool with me.
His positions on masks was the same as almost all republic pols, he was against mask mandates and held/attended mask less rallies.

He doesn't need a mask were he is now.
Well, there you go....he deserved to die.

With the shutdowns and mask wearing mandates in California, why all the cases and deaths?

You are unbelievable!
Because a lot of freedom fried people choose not to wear masks, socially distance and stay home.

there are no ICU beds in hospitals in Southern California and yet the republic party is pushing a recall of Newsom because not enough freedom fried...
Gotta link? Cuz most people that I know in Ca. that haven't moved say different.

People want Nusum removed is because people are going bankrupt with their businesses closed. And, people being laidoff.
That hasn't helped reduce the infections in the once great state.

A sad way to pass. So young.

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus. Has it become more lethal and we aren't aware?

RIP

Luke Letlow, the newly elected member of Congress from Louisiana, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19, a spokesman announced.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that Letlow, a 41-year-old Republican, had been hospitalized after being diagnosed with the virus. He was days away from being sworn into office.

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.
Why is it only Republicans are catching the China Virus?
Republicans are the ones who aren't taking precautions. But you know this.

Democrats are really assassinating Republicans and using Covid as a cover.

:lol:
Yet Moscow Mitch and Lady G are still healthy?
4i6Ckte.gif

How can you reason with people who are too stupid to understand how filters work? A mask is a filter.
Masks cannot and do not filter airborne viruses. Learn science. Idiots like you wear masks then stand next to people as if you’re “safe” from getting the virus.

But I get it, you want us all to coward in fear because some 41 year old we never heard of before died of a “COVID related” issue.

Or did that 41 year old die from something else and they decided that they would put him on the Convid list as dying from Convid. They seem to be doing lots of that these days. Oh, the guy died from a motorcycle accident and when we did a swab test he tested positive for Convid so we shall put him on the die from Convid list. They are stacking the deck with plenty of fabricated Convid numbers to make it appear as though we are all in the middle of some terrible plague. Only maskholes wear masks. Real men and women do not.
Actually he died from a heart attack. But because he happened to have WuFlu, they are of course blaming that.

Letlow died of a heart attack.
Another case of a person dying WITH COVID

The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported.

LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest
Viral heart attacks happen.....a flu, a cold, whatever are known to cause heart attacks.
And this one was caused by Covid-19. If he hadn't gotten Covid he wouldn't have had the heart attack.

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

If the fence is secured, and locked, it surely would keep that toddler out, but viruses don't care about mask with holes in them as big as fences. How's about letting the best known de-fence we have (the human immune system), do it's job. Understanding the virus is the fastest way to defeating it, and not by these primitive feel good methods being used. The vaccine is the only hope in defeating it, and we are on our way hopefully to victory with that tried and true method now.
The human immune system didn't save those 343K dead people, and it will be months before the vaccine is utilized enough to be widely effective. Refusing to wear a mask is assault..
The mask does not stop virus hun.......................why don't you understand this? The virus is tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny------the masks can not stop tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny..
No, that's your brain.

Refusing to wear a mask is assault
FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
.If the mask protects you, WEAR IT. If you have the mask, you dont need to worry about anyone else

BTW, "Mask wearing" isnt even the controversy you PRETEND it is.

EVERYONE is wearing your damn mask.

You pretend 50% (the evil Trump voters) are not.

I see well over 90% compliance EVERY TIME IM OUT IN PUBLIC.

I WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK

You Biden voters are just ranting about this to excuse the fact that it isnt working so you refuse to accept that your "solutions" arent working.

So instead of looking for real solutions, you keep doubling down on stupid

Holy shit, that's funny!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back