Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
You are vile

People MAKE CHOICES. Trump is NOT responsible. Mask wearing is no guarantee.
People who wear masks get covid.
Most recover.
Some die

You're still a vile excuse of a human being

Putting a protective fence around a swimming pool in your back yard is not going to guarantee your neighbor's toddler won't be able to get to that pool and drown, but it would be stupid not to take that precaution.
Toddlers can’t get through fences but virus can penetrate masks.

Your precious Mask Compliance in Michigan. Its EXTREMELY RARE that I see someone NOT wearing your cultish mask.

I wear it to make life easier for the employees. I try not to be a jerk, or make the worker's life difficult, so I wear your magic mask. very few dont. I cant remember the last time I saw someone NOT wearing your magic mask.

So clearly your left wing "solutions" dont work

The crackdown on wearing masks inside retail stores appears to be working in Michigan.

Roughly nine of 10 shoppers were wearing a mask that covered their nose and mouth during a recent MLive survey of 41 stores

Last edited:
Refusing to wear a mask is assault
FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
.If the mask protects you, WEAR IT. If you have the mask, you dont need to worry about anyone else

BTW, "Mask wearing" isnt even the controversy you PRETEND it is.

EVERYONE is wearing your damn mask.

You pretend 50% (the evil Trump voters) are not.

I see well over 90% compliance EVERY TIME IM OUT IN PUBLIC.

I WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK

You Biden voters are just ranting about this to excuse the fact that it isnt working so you refuse to accept that your "solutions" arent working.

So instead of looking for real solutions, you keep doubling down on stupid

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

Putting a protective fence around a swimming pool in your back yard is not going to guarantee your neighbor's toddler won't be able to get to that pool and drown, but it would be stupid not to take that precaution.

Masks have been standard equipment in medical settings for a long time. Why?

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

Going into Walmart isn't a "medical setting", even if you are picking up a scrip.

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

To help protect the patient from the doctors germs snot and spit during operations---------specifically from bacteria (which are bigger than virus's ....along with the masks cooler rooms and air circulation systems are used to slow the spread of germs.

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

Mainly to prevent medical patients from bacteria. What’s more, the protective gear that medical people use is at a raised level the likes of which is not used by Wuhan sheeple. Common masks provide little to no protection from Wuhan virus. Asymptomatic people wearing masks protect no one from virus. This is all virtue signaling. Like white democrats with BLM signs in their front yards.

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

Going into Walmart isn't a "medical setting", even if you are picking up a scrip.

Get a grownup to explain it to you if you are confused.

A sad way to pass. So young.

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus. Has it become more lethal and we aren't aware?

RIP

Luke Letlow, the newly elected member of Congress from Louisiana, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19, a spokesman announced.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that Letlow, a 41-year-old Republican, had been hospitalized after being diagnosed with the virus. He was days away from being sworn into office.

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.
Why is it only Republicans are catching the China Virus?
This is perfect for Democrats.

They can assassinate as many Republicans as they want and they can claim it's COVID-19 that did it.
LOL...... Great conspiracy theory, but I think that it just seems that way, but highly unlikely. Then again hmmmmmm..... LOL

He died because of a reaction to the massive cocktail of drugs he was given.
That could be true, as I hate being a guinea pig when it comes to uncharted territory. Hey doctors are like car mechanics, you got your great one's, and then you got your shade tree types. The two are world's apart, but sometimes the shade tree gets lucky enough to stay relevant.

A sad way to pass. So young.

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus. Has it become more lethal and we aren't aware?

RIP

Luke Letlow, the newly elected member of Congress from Louisiana, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19, a spokesman announced.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that Letlow, a 41-year-old Republican, had been hospitalized after being diagnosed with the virus. He was days away from being sworn into office.

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.
VIRAL LOAD---------plays a huge part.

The new strains are more virulent--spread easier so by defination a LARGER viral load.

This said---------republicans have been getting hit harder than the dems---and I can't help but think that this isn't by design. Still think the chinese purposely released the virus and that it wouldn't be really unexpected if convenient deaths for the chinese and their swamp pets wouldn't occur using this virus as the weapon. Given that China and Russia likes to poison, the virus now provides an excellent cover story for hits.
Nothing wrong with theorizing the situation that's for sure... Hopefully the nation will lock down enough to shut the world off if this bullcrap keeps on.... It's like having a great big open sore that is wide open, and no one thinking to get the Band-Aids and medication applied.

What was his position on masks?

Does it make a difference? The virus doesn't give a shit whether someone is pro or con re:masks.

Myself, I'm in the middle of the road on this. If you want to wear a mask, that's cool with me.
His positions on masks was the same as almost all republic pols, he was against mask mandates and held/attended mask less rallies.

He doesn't need a mask were he is now.
Well, there you go....he deserved to die.

With the shutdowns and mask wearing mandates in California, why all the cases and deaths?

You are unbelievable!
Because a lot of freedom fried people choose not to wear masks, socially distance and stay home.

there are no ICU beds in hospitals in Southern California and yet the republic party is pushing a recall of Newsom because not enough freedom fried...

Does it make a difference? The virus doesn't give a shit whether someone is pro or con re:masks.

Myself, I'm in the middle of the road on this. If you want to wear a mask, that's cool with me.
His positions on masks was the same as almost all republic pols, he was against mask mandates and held/attended mask less rallies.

With the shutdowns and mask wearing mandates in California, why all the cases and deaths?

You are unbelievable!
Because a lot of freedom fried people choose not to wear masks, socially distance and stay home.

there are no ICU beds in hospitals in Southern California and yet the republic party is pushing a recall of Newsom because not enough freedom fried...

99% of the people in California are masking up, you are totally full of shit.

Newsom put on restrictions and right after that he went to a party where there were no masks. Newsom needs to be recalled just for that.

Newsom should not have been a complete hypocrite.

You are unbelievable!

The supposed lack of ICU beds in So Cal hospitals has nothing to do with "republicans". And the covid rules in LA are truly draconian. They cut off your utilities if the LAPD catches you having a house party. Sort of shows how pointless the rules are.

What's strange is how this thing seems to not be restrained to seasonal patterns, otherwise when the flu comes around, it usually comes around once a year. They call it flu season, and it usually last a certain amount of time before it goes away.

So how does this virus just keep on going and going ???? It appears that climates have no affect on it, and that is highly suspicious because viruses usually thrive in certain climate conditions, and then goes away when the conditions become unfavorable to the viruses.

If man has enhanced the virus in some sort of way, then it could be possible that we are seeing exactly that. The 1919 pandemic came right off the back of world war one, otherwise a time when chemical warfare was being studied and used on the battlefield. Could that virus have been utilized to get back at America for it's participation in world war one ???? Hmmmm.

You are unbelievable!

99% of the people in California are masking up, you are totally full of shit.

Newsom put on restrictions and right after that he went to a party where there were no masks. Newsom needs to be recalled just for that.

Newsom should not have been a complete hypocrite.

Governor Newsom should not have been at the restaurant while advocating the people stay at home

A recall is about removing a politician who has committed crimes while in office. republic are mounting their effort based on policy.

Hiw about winning an election for that.

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

If the fence is secured, and locked, it surely would keep that toddler out, but viruses don't care about mask with holes in them as big as fences. How's about letting the best known de-fence we have (the human immune system), do it's job. Understanding the virus is the fastest way to defeating it, and not by these primitive feel good methods being used. The vaccine is the only hope in defeating it, and we are on our way hopefully to victory with that tried and true method now.
The human immune system didn't save those 343K dead people, and it will be months before the vaccine is utilized enough to be widely effective. Refusing to wear a mask is assault..

Who isn't wearing a mask? Everywhere I go 99.99% of the people are wearing masks, the last time I saw a person in a store without a mask was either September or October.

I keep hearing the left crying that people aren't wearing masks, I so far see the exact opposite.

So how often do you see people out and not wearing a mask?

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

If the fence is secured, and locked, it surely would keep that toddler out, but viruses don't care about mask with holes in them as big as fences. How's about letting the best known de-fence we have (the human immune system), do it's job. Understanding the virus is the fastest way to defeating it, and not by these primitive feel good methods being used. The vaccine is the only hope in defeating it, and we are on our way hopefully to victory with that tried and true method now.
The human immune system didn't save those 343K dead people, and it will be months before the vaccine is utilized enough to be widely effective. Refusing to wear a mask is assault..

Who isn't wearing a mask? Everywhere I go 99.99% of the people are wearing masks, the last time I saw a person in a store without a mask was either September or October.

I keep hearing the left crying that people aren't wearing masks, I so far see the exact opposite.

Have you been in Orange County?

You are vile

Most recover.
Some die

They pretend 74 million Americans ARENT WEARING MASKS. They HAVE TO pretend this, otherwise they have to admit mask wearing isnt solving the spread

They've got no other answers and they refuse to accept relinquishing control over the masses

Last edited:

Forum List

Back