Lukašenka claims that Putin apologized to him for discussing Belarus during a telephone conversation with Biden

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
interesting turn , the situation around the EU jet hijacking is in development , I am 100% sure that will see many more interesting news from Belarus

" Belarusian President Alexander Lukašenka claims that Vladimir Putin apologized to him for discussing Belarus during a telephone conversation with US leader Joe Biden. Lukašenka ’s words are quoted by the state agency BelTA. Lukashenko suggested that the leaders of Russia and the United States come to Miensk if they want to discuss Belarus."
echo.msk.ru
related :

PS
Long Live Belarus ️❤️️ , Down to Moscow horde !!

Belarus has now been banned from international flights into Western Europe. I feel sorry for the fine people of Belarus who have to live under this tyrant and criminal.
the biggest problem for Belarusian state/nation , existence of Moscow aggressive, expansionist empire. the West can easy bring Belarus back to Europe , Muscovy is just 1% of the world GDP
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Lol @ News coming out of Belarus....

One of the only real journalists bringing us the news out of Belarus was the same guy kidnapped off of a commercial plane and thrown in prison.....

The dictator lost the election, the majority of the people there don't want him.....he is Putin's puppet; so I highly doubt this so-called apology.....

Belarus has now been banned from international flights into Western Europe. I feel sorry for the fine people of Belarus who have to live under this tyrant and criminal.
the biggest problem for Belarusian state/nation , existence of Moscow aggressive, expansionist empire. the West can easy bring Belarus back to Europe , Muscovy is just 1% of the world GDP
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg
It's not matter of money. It's matter of firepower. And Russia has more than 50% of the world's nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back