Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

Tough shit!

The problem is $14,400 X 1000...or tens of thousands...or hundreds of thousands of deadbeats like Lucy the dipshit slug.

The problem is, there aren't tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of "Lucy"s out there. The vast majority of people who get assistance do so for around 2 years. The whole "Welfare Queen" mythology has been debunked repeatedly. And yet so many cling to it like a religious icon.

And never a word from these "patriots" about corporate crime or corporate welfare. The wealthy and corporate class pit us against each other. Their funding of hate radio and fox news pays off like a slot machine.

As long as the masses keep arguing about race, religion, gay marriage and abortion, we won't notice the lengths the top 1% has gone to to maintain the status quo.

Of course a welfare queen is going to spend her afternoon listening to a Right wing AM talk show for entertainment, and gets so enthusiastic about it that she uses her "Obamaphone" (the radio stations word), to call in and brag about how she is taking all the fools who work for a living for a ride.

I guess that I am also surprised that she didn't bring up climate change and Obama's fake birth certificate, too.

Damn, I glad that I left Texas years ago! Just being outside the borders raised my IQ by 15 points!

Of course a welfare queen is going to spend her afternoon listening to a Right wing AM talk show for entertainment, and gets so enthusiastic about it that she uses her "Obamaphone" (the radio stations word), to call in and brag about how she is taking all the fools who work for a living for a ride.

I guess that I am also surprised that she didn't bring up climate change and Obama's fake birth certificate, too.

Damn, I glad that I left Texas years ago! Just being outside the borders raised my IQ by 15 points!

Liberals listen to rush limbaguh
Just ask ed the cynic

The problem is, there aren't tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of "Lucy"s out there. The vast majority of people who get assistance do so for around 2 years. The whole "Welfare Queen" mythology has been debunked repeatedly. And yet so many cling to it like a religious icon.

And never a word from these "patriots" about corporate crime or corporate welfare. The wealthy and corporate class pit us against each other. Their funding of hate radio and fox news pays off like a slot machine.

As long as the masses keep arguing about race, religion, gay marriage and abortion, we won't notice the lengths the top 1% has gone to to maintain the status quo.
Yeah, that's the problem. Also the Elders of Zion.:cuckoo:

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”
She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.
"I sit on my butt and smoke pot all day, while the stupid people work."
Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

Fake callers, Really? No matter what someone says does not change the law making welfare temporary and you have to work for the welfare at usually less than minimum wage..If they are letting lay around Texas is breaking the law.

Just ask ed the cynic

Sure they do!
Heck, these days I'm having trouble finding Republicans who admit to listening to Rush.

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”
She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.
Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

Fake callers, Really? No matter what someone says does not change the law making welfare temporary and you have to work for the welfare at usually less than minimum wage..If they are letting lay around Texas is breaking the law.

Remember the welfare surfer in California?
Waiving Work Requirements for Welfare Recipients: One Year Later, Just another Law Ignored by the Obama Administration | House Committee on Ways & Means

Just ask ed the cynic

Sure they do!
Heck, these days I'm having trouble finding Republicans who admit to listening to Rush.

Just ask ed the cynic he always quoting something he said.

Just ask ed the cynic

Sure they do!

Like "Low Information Voters"?!
Yep, you can't imagine how many Republicans, who state they're just too darned busy working all day long to listen to Rush, SIMULTANEOUSLY, like combustion, came up with that sound-bite.

What a joke! I don't have to listen to Rush to quote his newest bullsh!t, all I have to do is sit next a Republican at work who doesn't listen to Rush or watch Fox.

It MUST be a meta-physical thing.

Yeah, and I left California 24 years ago and my IQ is off the charts!:cuckoo:

Seriously, leaving the US with all its racial and dingbat problems behind was one of the best things I've ever done. I no longer want my son to live in the country of my birth. I don't want him to deal with the trivial and self-righteous shithole of a country it is becoming.

I have many fond memories of my stay in one of my homelands from 1974 to 1990, but the place is turning third-world. It will not be long before the trend of migration turns for some, much as it already has in Britain.

Let's not forget how every Republican SIMULTANEOUSLY conjured up the ORIGINAL, "Elections have consequences!", sound-bite!

I hate ideologues on both sides.

Just for grins.

There was, however, one small problem. "Lucy" called again a few minutes later to "The Todd and Don Show", where she completely discounted her own story (Wednesday, October 30, Hour 1 at 26:30). The new "Lucy" claimed she had indeed been on welfare, but only for a year. She lifted herself up from her pleather bootstraps and was upset that others hadn't done the same. She invented the welfare queen story to raise awareness of abuses. Touché libruls.

KLBJ's False Flag: Talk radio station still promoting fake welfare queen story - News - The Austin Chronicle

Just for grins.

There was, however, one small problem. "Lucy" called again a few minutes later to "The Todd and Don Show", where she completely discounted her own story (Wednesday, October 30, Hour 1 at 26:30). The new "Lucy" claimed she had indeed been on welfare, but only for a year. She lifted herself up from her pleather bootstraps and was upset that others hadn't done the same. She invented the welfare queen story to raise awareness of abuses. Touché libruls.

KLBJ's False Flag: Talk radio station still promoting fake welfare queen story - News - The Austin Chronicle

of course sure liberals never listen to conservative radio.

Sure they do!

Yep, you can't imagine how many Republicans, who state they're just too darned busy working all day long to listen to Rush, SIMULTANEOUSLY, like combustion, came up with that sound-bite.

What a joke! I don't have to listen to Rush to quote his newest bullsh!t, all I have to do is sit next a Republican at work who doesn't listen to Rush or watch Fox.

Liberals never listen to rush just ask them and they might even tell you what he said that day :eusa_whistle:

Liberals never listen to rush just ask them and they might even tell you what he said that day :eusa_whistle:

The question is...
Are Liberals reacting to the Latest Rush phrase that they heard from a Republican or do they actually listen to him?

Am I the only one who considers it ironic that littlereb is whining about "welfare queens"?

After all littlereb has openly boasted in this forum about his own intentions to become one himself this year.

Littlereb says that he quit his job and only "works" for "cash under the table" so that he won't have to pay any taxes. Now that makes him a "welfare queen" because he is still using the roads, bridges, traffic lights and other taxpayer provided infrastructure that he is leaching off. He gets the benefit of having US troops defending his "freedoms" with their lives on the line while he doesn't pay a single cent towards ensuring that they and their families have a paycheck.

By now you all get the picture. Littlereb is as much of a moocher as those he is whining about.

Can't take this thread seriously given that the OP is no better than his subject matter.

The question is...
Are Liberals reacting to the Latest Rush phrase that they heard from a Republican or do they actually listen to him?

I wouldn't know if they are reacting or not. What is the latest rush phrase?

Am I the only one who considers it ironic that littlereb is whining about "welfare queens"?

After all littlereb has openly boasted in this forum about his own intentions to become one himself this year.

Littlereb says that he quit his job and only "works" for "cash under the table" so that he won't have to pay any taxes. Now that makes him a "welfare queen" because he is still using the roads, bridges, traffic lights and other taxpayer provided infrastructure that he is leaching off. He gets the benefit of having US troops defending his "freedoms" with their lives on the line while he doesn't pay a single cent towards ensuring that they and their families have a paycheck.

By now you all get the picture. Littlereb is as much of a moocher as those he is whining about.

Can't take this thread seriously given that the OP is no better than his subject matter.
D'retard do you understand what welfare is? using what you said you are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch.
D'retard I want you to explain how you come up with the conclusion that I quit my job to work for myself for cash constitutes welfare?
Come on D'retard you can do it, I'm sure you heard that plenty of times climbing off the short bus at school.

I don't think that liberals listen as much as they used to. With all the nonsense he has spewed, I think his opinions and words matter less now.

Or it could be that the liberals have decelerated their talkshow listening. :lol:

The question is...

I wouldn't know if they are reacting or not. What is the latest rush phrase?

I don't know, most of my Republican Temple neighbors took Yeshivah week off and are in Israel.
How old is the "It's better to collect UI (and lose my house) than to work" sound-bite?

Forum List

Back