Luckily, woman robbed by moped thug didn't have gun, now she is in critical condition...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....when you are disarmed by your government, the criminals can do what they want to you....this woman is very lucky, she didn't have a gun....so when the moped robber robbed her, she couldn't use a gun to stop him. So....he punched her right in the face, putting her in critical condition...

But really, this is a win win, the thug who punched her, possibly killing her, didn't use a gun, and the woman didn't use a gun to save her own life.....

See......men don't necessarily need a gun to beat a woman to death with their hands..... a woman generally needs a gun to stop a man from beating them to death....

Woman left fighting for life begged 'no, no, no' before moped mugging

A young woman pleaded for mercy before being left critically injured by a moped mugger - as new figures showed another shocking rise in violent crime in London.

The 24-year-old victim begged “no,no,no” as she grappled with a teenage thug in the robbery in a residential street in north Londonon Monday, witnesses said.

She fell to the ground after being hit with a “knockout” punch and was today in hospital in a critical condition.
-------

“The driver then grabbed her handbag off her shoulder and again she fought back and was pleading for mercy and was shouting ‘no, no, no’. The passenger shouted, ‘give it up’ and took it. That’s when the passenger decided to punch her face right in. I knew it was a knockout punch.”

The witness added: “I sat on the floor with her trying to keep her awake. She was conscious, she was slurring, she was saying something but I couldn’t understand her.

And this is how it happens in the United States.....notice...this woman wasn't beaten into a coma.....

A Woman Stops Mugging With Gun - USCCA

An Oregon City woman had just finished parking her car late one evening when someone grabbed her ponytail and accosted her in a mugging attempt. While struggling with her attacker, the woman was able to retrieve her legally carried pistol, the sight of which was enough to send the attacker running away without a shot being fired.

Forum List

Back