It's Trump's Fault!

We have been Red Pilled since 2016 now, The Donald being elected just gave us more of a boost and Francis can fuck off and I comment this as a Roman Catholic, Francis saying that deporting these savages is not Christian, well many think Francis himself is Anti-Christian he has commented so many things that are against the teaching of Jesus Christ ie. The Bible is just a book, God did not work miracles, Athiests can go to Heaven and comparing Jesus Christs Disciples to ISIS spreading their message via their Fifth Column.

We have been Red Pilled since 2016 now, The Donald being elected just gave us more of a boost and Francis can fuck off and I comment this as a Roman Catholic, Francis saying that deporting these savages is not Christian, well many think Francis himself is Anti-Christian he has commented so many things that are against the teaching of Jesus Christ ie. The Bible is just a book, God did not work miracles, Athiests can go to Heaven and comparing Jesus Christs Disciples to ISIS spreading their message via their Fifth Column.
You should probably try reading something that Jesus said one day

I have read The Bible, there is nothing in The Bible that says that Jesus Christ said we have to allow feral Kebabs who follow the 7th Century Death Cult to be allowed to come and squat in our nations and cause trouble and demand welfare.

I have read The Bible, there is nothing in The Bible that says that Jesus Christ said we have to allow feral Kebabs who follow the 7th Century Death Cult to be allowed to come and squat in our nations and cause trouble and demand welfare.

Matthew 25:31-46 ESV

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ...

------------------------------------------
Really.

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ...

Really.
ub5pn.jpg

We reap what we had sown for years, started with the Dulles boys and then with Reagan in Latin American. Even if Muslims come here, its our fault for destroying their homelands.

Not my fault. Ergo, no reason to put up with anyone who refuses to assimilate, or seeks to change America into the country they left.

If they come legally to become Americans in every way, they are welcome.

Really.

Was Jesus Christ at any point going to start a Gang Raping Gang and/or blow himself up and/or mow innocents down with vehicles and/or stab people to death at random?

Jesus Christ came in Peace, the 7th Century Death Cult does not come in Peace. They can fuck off and the feral Kebabs are going to be deported and there is nothing Bedwetters can do about this, it is going to happen, the process has already started and it will be concluded. The overwhelming demand from a majority now is to deport them that is why our Political parties are now winning across this Continent, and the Leftists are dying a death at the ballot box across this Continent because they support importing the feral Kebabs, the Left on the wrong side of history again. Nobody cares what the Bedwetters think anymore, they have been rejected, you might have the Leftists still operating in America but on this Continent they are going the way of the Dodo bird, only the stupid British still support the Left in big numbers, we have Sweden's General Election in September and it's going to be a win for the Right-Wing Conservatives ALL the polls show it will be the worst result for Sweden's Left in 100 years, the process is repeating itself at every election now big big support for Right-Wing Conservatives and disaster for the Left at the polls, total rejection.

Could be a Coalition between The Moderate Party (Right-Wing Conservative) and The Sweden Democrats (Right-Wing Nationalist) the poll numbers are a disaster for the Social Democrats.

Is Sweden about to have its Trump moment? - UnHerd

Swedish far right at record high in pre-election poll

Last edited:

Really.

Was Jesus Christ at any point going to start a Gang Raping Gang and/or blow himself up and/or mow innocents down with vehicles and/or stab people to death at random?

Jesus Christ came in Peace, the 7th Century Death Cult does not come in Peace. They can fuck off and the feral Kebabs are going to be deported and there is nothing Bedwetters can do about this, it is going to happen, the process has already started and it will be concluded.
The overwhelming majority come in peace. The countries they are fleeing to have spent decades bombing their homes.

Really.

Jesus Christ came in Peace, the 7th Century Death Cult does not come in Peace. They can fuck off and the feral Kebabs are going to be deported and there is nothing Bedwetters can do about this, it is going to happen, the process has already started and it will be concluded.
The overwhelming majority come in peace. The countries they are fleeing to have spent decades bombing their homes.

We in general have been against all these Wars in The Middle East that Britain and America are obsessed with doing.

We have not bombed their homes, Italy has not bombed their homes, Hungary, Spain, Poland, Croatia, Norway etc has not bombed their homes. They are not welcome and any who are here will be deported and if any think they can hide they cannot they will be hunted down and then deported. If you want to comment that nations who have bombed their homes should take them then okay, Britain and America have bombed their homes so Britain and America should therefore take ALL of them.

Really.

We in general have been against all these Wars in The Middle East that Britain and America are obsessed with doing.

We have not bombed their homes, Italy has not bombed their homes, Hungary, Spain, Poland, Croatia, Norway etc has not bombed their homes. They are not welcome and any who are here will be deported and if any think they can hide they cannot they will be hunted down and then deported. If you want to comment that nations who have bombed their homes should take them then okay, Britain and America have bombed their homes so Britain and America should therefore take ALL of them.

You are reaping what the US, UK , France, Israel and even Saudi Arabia sow. In their defense I don't blame them for being angry, those from the countries we destroy , Its a small part of the US that create these wars, but that is what we are known for, destruction. If we are not doing it with bombs we do it with sanctions. We spend all our money on the military.

Really.

You are reaping what the US, UK , France, Israel and even Saudi Arabia sow. In their defense I don't blame them for being angry, those from the countries we destroy , Its a small part of the US that create these wars, but that is what we are known for, destruction. If we are not doing it with bombs we do it with sanctions. We spend all our money on the military.

Why should we reap what America, Britain, France, Israel and Saudi Arabia sow, we have nothing to do with what they do and have been doing, the majority have not participated and do not agree with all these Wars and bombing and destroying nations in the Middle East, it is their business in the Middle East and they should deal with their own situations and if they want to fight each other then do it, The West should GTFO and stop interfering and turning bad happenings into disasters.

Really.

Why should we reap what America, Britain, France, Israel and Saudi Arabia sow, we have nothing to do with what they do and have been doing, the majority have not participated and do not agree with all these Wars and bombing and destroying nations in the Middle East, it is their business in the Middle East and they should deal with their own situations and if they want to fight each other then do it, The West should GTFO and stop interfering and turning bad happenings into disasters.
Your country is pretty insignificant, so I don’t really see why anybody should care what you do.

Really.

I agree, and people flee to what is close by, and the US is not, one has to fly or come by boat. We can't even stand the Latin Americans fleeing what we have created. I'm sorry, soon we will do another coup on Iran.

Your country is pretty insignificant, so I don’t really see why anybody should care what you do.

Not insignificant on this Continent and Italy also not insignificant on this Continent. I tell you what is now insignificant on this Continent, Leftism is insignificant, it is being politically castrated and the largest group rejecting Leftism is in the ages 16-35.

Your country has destroyed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, you want to destroy Iran and Lebanon, probably you would like to nuke South Korea also, you should instead mind your own business, you create these disasters to begin with, if YOU had NOT interfered in Libya for example then WE would not be getting half of the influx of that WE are having to deal with.

I agree, and people flee to what is close by, and the US is not, one has to fly or come by boat. We can't even stand the Latin Americans fleeing what we have created. I'm sorry, soon we will do another coup on Iran.

I hope not with Iran that would create a monumental disaster, then we would have MILLIONS of Iranians wanting to flood the Continent, an unacceptable situation on all levels.

No they do not flee to what is close by, they are being transported by NGOs aka Peoples Traffickers, eg. Sweden is not near Syria, Iraq etc, if they flee nearby they go to Turkey or another Arab nation and they stay there, what happens they go to Turkey and then NGOs transport them to the West section on our Continent. We do NOT want them, NOBODY WANTS them, they have to be removed and they are going to be removed, they do not belong, they have to be taken back to The Middle East and that is going to occur and nobody is going to prevent this from taking place, there is now a concensus that this crowd has to GO.

Also recently there was an article posted a woman from Congo apprehended on the Mexican and American border, Congo is THOUSANDS of miles and an Ocean away from America, that woman did not flee near which should have been to Kenya or Tanzania, her two nearest nations and not one in conflict or Civil War.

Not insignificant on this Continent and Italy also not insignificant on this Continent. I tell you what is now insignificant on this Continent, Leftism is insignificant, it is being politically castrated and the largest group rejecting Leftism is in the ages 16-35.

Your country has destroyed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, you want to destroy Iran and Lebanon, probably you would like to nuke South Korea also, you should instead mind your own business, you create these disasters to begin with, if YOU had NOT interfered in Libya for example then WE would not be getting half of the influx of that WE are having to deal with.
Yeah but your continent is increasingly insignificant as the EU disbands and loses support. And now you don’t even have the U.S. backing you. No wonder Putin went and took Crimea so easily. What the hell were the Ukraine or Europe going to do about it?

Yeah but your continent is increasingly insignificant as the EU disbands and loses support. And now you don’t even have the U.S. backing you. No wonder Putin went and took Crimea so easily. What the hell were the Ukraine or Europe going to do about it?

The Donald backs us, not the EU because we are against the EU, but The Donald shares the same basic ideology that we do. Ukraine is not in the EU and never will be they are bankrupt and exist on IMF loans that they are never going to be able to pay back for decades.

The Donald backs us, not the EU because we are against the EU, but The Donald shares the same basic ideology that we do. Ukraine is not in the EU and never will be they are bankrupt and exist on IMF loans that they are never going to be able to pay back for decades.
The Donald and myself are excited to rape you in trade as you all leave the EU, surrendering all the leverage you had.

Forum List

Back