Low Gas Prices, Yay! OPEC's worst nightmae.

Presidents have nothing to do with gas prices. Never did. International trading determines that.

I remember Pelosi ripping Bush for high gas prices and left wing nuts praising Obama for low gas prices. It’s gotta be true.

Praise Mr. Trump for low gas prices! What a great job he has done!

Perhaps you do, but Pelosi was spewing bullshit. So was Romney in the 2012 campaign. Oil prices are set by international traders on the international market. Presidents have jackwagon to do with that. Unless they want to nationalize and internalize the oil bidness, that's how it's always worked.

There's a reason that rightwinger thread called "Obamagas" was put up. It's satire. May I suggest you look to factual history rather than pandering politicians for your determining how stuff works.

Feel free to essplain to the class how a President tweaks the world oil market. And if he can, why he didn't do so two years ago.

Essplain? What the hell is essplain?

Perhaps you should go back and read the thread from two years ago.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

This thread did not exist two years ago. Go ahead, check me.

Meanwhile I take it you decline to essplain WTF you're 'thanking' Rump for. After all that would involve actually essplaing something he did, which you can't do.

Trump has enabled this oil boom, faggot Pogo. Sorry you don't like that and are butthurt, but it is what it is.

If it is, then you should be able to essplain how he did that.

And yet ------- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

The article is a good read. Oil production in the US is back!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Thanks for doing the hard work Obama. More Great Douche taking credit for the work of a better black man.

OBAMA: From 9.5 DOWN TO 3.5= a full 6 points on the chart
The Great Douche: From 3.5 DOWN TO 2.25 maybe? = a full 1.25 points on the chart.

View attachment 234208

Holy fuck you're a dipshit. Thanks for bumping my thread, now GTFO with your off-topic, inane bullshit.

CYA, faggot!

I remember Pelosi ripping Bush for high gas prices and left wing nuts praising Obama for low gas prices. It’s gotta be true.

Praise Mr. Trump for low gas prices! What a great job he has done!

Perhaps you do, but Pelosi was spewing bullshit. So was Romney in the 2012 campaign. Oil prices are set by international traders on the international market. Presidents have jackwagon to do with that. Unless they want to nationalize and internalize the oil bidness, that's how it's always worked.

There's a reason that rightwinger thread called "Obamagas" was put up. It's satire. May I suggest you look to factual history rather than pandering politicians for your determining how stuff works.

Feel free to essplain to the class how a President tweaks the world oil market. And if he can, why he didn't do so two years ago.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Meanwhile I take it you decline to essplain WTF you're 'thanking' Rump for. After all that would involve actually essplaing something he did, which you can't do.

Trump has enabled this oil boom, faggot Pogo. Sorry you don't like that and are butthurt, but it is what it is.

Guess what that means.

Oh, but I can, boy! And then some! :dance:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...regarding-construction-dakota-access-pipeline

Presidential Memorandum Regarding Construction of American Pipelines | The White House

Presidential Executive Order on Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth | The White House

3 EOs and BAM! Oil is back in America! Umm, Pogtard..suck itt, you weenie!

lol@u.png

Not sure why that hurts your butt, and don't give a fuck. It's good for you and everyone else anyway. I like things that are good for my fellow Americans, how about you, shitstain? :soapbox:

:coffee:

Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Thanks for doing the hard work Obama. More Great Douche taking credit for the work of a better black man.

The Great Douche: From 3.5 DOWN TO 2.25 maybe? = a full 1.25 points on the chart.

View attachment 234208

Holy fuck you're a dipshit. Thanks for bumping my thread, now GTFO with your off-topic, inane bullshit.

CYA, faggot!
Is there a wrong number here? The Douche does so little.

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

View attachment 234208

CYA, faggot!
Is there a wrong number here? The Douche does so little.

Keep bumpa-bumpa-bumpin'..yeah! :113:

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Guess what that means.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...regarding-construction-dakota-access-pipeline

Presidential Memorandum Regarding Construction of American Pipelines | The White House

Presidential Executive Order on Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth | The White House

Once AGAIN ----------- and we already did this while you were dipping girls' pigtails in the inkwells ------- them pipelines facilitate the transport of crude for Big Oil, which is (AGAIN) what runs the show, independent of Prezzidentz or Prime Ministers or politics. Typically they make it easier to get it to the Gulf coast where it can be both refined and loaded onto ships bound for, typically, Asia.

NONE of which has anything to do with "this oil boom, faggot". For one thing oil flow-to-market only flows as far as refining capacity allows, and they're all maxed. So dig up all the crude you want, and get in line.

Once AGAIN oil is an international fungible commodity. It's run by the international conglomerate of international corporations through the international market. All Rump can do is jump in front of the cameras to take credit for something over which he has no influence.

You know, like he did with the stock market, but doesn't do any more. Member that?

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Guess what that means.

Once AGAIN ----------- and we already did this while you were dipping girls' pigtails in the inkwells ------- them pipelines facilitate the transport of crude for Big Oil, which is (AGAIN) what runs the show, independent of Prezzidentz or Prime Ministers or politics. Typically they make it easier to get it to the Gulf coast where it can be both refined and loaded onto ships bound for, typically, Asia.

NONE of which has anything to do with "this oil boom, faggot". For one thing oil flow-to-market only flows as far as refining capacity allows, and they're all maxed. So dig up all the crude you want, and get in line.

Once AGAIN oil is an international fungible commodity. It's run by the international conglomerate of international corporations through the international market. All Rump can do is jump in front of the cameras to take credit for something over which he has no influence.

You know, like he did with the stock market, but doesn't do any more. Member that?

Of course opening the pipelines has "something to do" with the oil boom, dipshit. As does some deregulation. Now you're just doing this, Pogo: :lalala:

You've been owned, and it's a great day in America with oil and gas restrictions rolled back to pre-Carter times by Trump.

Why can't you be happy along with the rest of us? Oil production up more than in 100 years. You have a grudge against wildcatters or something?

Guess what that means.

Of course opening the pipelines has "something to do" with the oil boom, dipshit. As does some deregulation. Now you're just doing this, Pogo: :lalala:

You've been owned, and it's a great day in America with oil and gas restrictions rolled back to pre-Carter times by Trump.

Once AGAIN I axed you daze ago what the fuck these "restrictions" were and you continue to go hummahummahumma.

Yer way outta your league, hayseed.

Guess what that means.

Once AGAIN I axed you daze ago what the fuck these "restrictions" were and you continue to go hummahummahumma.

Stop trying to gloss over your lack of anything worth a fuck, faggot. You got nothing. Go eat a bag of dicks and enjoy your lower fuel prices thanks to president Trump.

You didn't ask me anything "daze ago" dumbass. Post a link to the post, then.

Then I'll gladly provide you with Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Carter restrictions. If you really think things like that are difficult to find, you're much dumber than I gave you credit for.

Until then bitch, I'm not going on any wild goose chases, suck a cock and enjoy lower fuel prices.

Stop trying to gloss over your lack of anything worth a fuck, faggot. You got nothing. Go eat a bag of dicks and enjoy your lower fuel prices thanks to president Trump.

You didn't ask me anything "daze ago" dumbass. Post a link to the post, then.

Sure. Easy as post 123. No answer.

The same day I axed a similar question of Jack Webb. Again, no answer.

Which is correct, because there IS no answer to a false premise. A premise you're about to try to float yet again in the post that followed this one.

Flush....

Then I'll gladly provide you with Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Carter restrictions. If you really think things like that are difficult to find, you're much dumber than I gave you credit for.

Funny you still can't do it then. Isn't it.

Until then bitch, I'm not going on any wild goose chases, suck a cock and enjoy lower fuel prices.

Meanwhile the fact that you conflate the concept of knowing how the oil business works, with your own homoerotic fantasies, is probably something of which your brain surgeon should be advised.

Now here's a nice pic of a man who obviously has trouble spelling the word "Carter".

9130e480d507cd4e78ad09f1ccbcc0af.jpg

slide_18.jpg
Oopity doo. Dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back