Low Gas Prices, Yay! OPEC's worst nightmae.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

The article is a good read. Oil production in the US is back!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:
Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Now why exactly would I want to click on a link asking if I'm a "robot"? Your ways are strange to us.

Gas prices haven't decreased, or increased. They've been stable lately. And if that changes to the down side, OPEC simply cuts back its production and goes to lunch. That's what a cartel does.

• Banned

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Now why exactly would I want to click on a link asking if I'm a "robot"? Your ways are strange to us.

Gas prices haven't decreased, or increased. They've been stable lately. And if that changes to the down side, OPEC simply cuts back its production and goes to lunch. That's what a cartel does.

Who's "us"? You got a wocket in your pocket?

It's fine by me if you choose to remain willingly ignorant. :dunno:

I won't miss a meal or a wink of sleep over it. :04:

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

did carter stop the wells in Texas or did they simply dry up?

• Banned

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

He stopped them and said we should rely on OPEC instead of pumping our own oil "reserves".

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Fairy tales.............Capped the hell out of oil here..............thanks for playing.

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

I paid $2.09 today at Sam's club... It is almost at 2007 prices of $1.87 and this is really throwing a thorn into Obama's legacy, as he necessarily wanted energy prices to sky rocket....President Trump is going to give everyone, even liberals are very Merry Christmas, now they can have more spending money instead of gas money that is wasted....

That's what fracking, drilling, and increased DOMESTIC U.S. Fossil Fuel production, and Supply will do. We have some of the largest fossil fuel supply in the world, and now we are using them at last.

It is very unusual to have a booming, growing economy with low energy prices as typically the higher DEMAND makes prices skyrocket. Well NOW, finally, with good Energy Policy with have the Supply to meet the Demand, and most of it is domestic supply.

Last edited:

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

He stopped them and said we should rely on OPEC instead of pumping our own oil "reserves".
I think the oil reserves are separate from pumping oil? our oil reserves is x-amount that our gvt buys and sets aside for any emergency.... mainly for our military to operate if there were an embargo again, is my understanding....

Presidents can release some of the reserves, to help flood the market when gas prices are getting high.... I know Clinton did do that in the late 90's....

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

I was there when Jimmy(the peanut brain) Carter has said that the world was going to run out of oil in 35 years. That was why he enacted the odd and even days of gas. Funny that we are sitting on the largest supply of energy, than the rest of the world combined. What a retard he was..I know typical liberal.....

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Fairy tales.............Capped the hell out of oil here..............thanks for playing.
link?

Next to Obama, and LBJ, Carter was our WORST President since WWII.

Forum List

Back