Chevron Rides High Oil Prices to Record $35.5 Billion Annual Profit--- Thanks to Biden's GUARANTEE!!!

You post what you read, but you misinterpret it.

4.8% is 262% greater than 1.83%!!!!

You still believe ^ this?
I'm not saying it...
this web site is:
Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 1.57.21 PM.png

I think its great that Chevron is making record profits in spite of the active opposition by the Biden Regime to shit in their company's coffee pot.

Power to the people, anytime they can beat back Tyranny,its ok with me.

So which is it, your claim, or the number from the website?
I'm not as smart as you to make an UNSUBSTANTIATED claim. You evidently are a lot smarter obviously.
I just use people that are evidently smarter than me to provide the results. But of course you are much smarter then them and definitely me!
After all you believe this pedophile is the smartest, most capable President in history you must be smarter!
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

I'm not as smart as you to make an UNSUBSTANTIATED claim. You evidently are a lot smarter obviously.
I just use people that are evidently smarter than me to provide the results. But of course you are much smarter then them and definitely me!
After all you believe this pedophile is the smartest, most capable President in history you must be smarter!
View attachment 758210

Biden is a creepy, corrupt, senile POS.

And your math is still bad.

You said that.....

But the website that you misinterpret says.....

1676751108118.png

You don't understand the difference between "percent of" and "greater than".

To highlight the point.

1676751178854.png

You see, 101 is 101% of 100 but only 1% greater than 100.

4.8% is 262% of 1.83% but only 162% greater than 1.83%.

Get it now?

Fake news

Actually, its more outdated news, instead of fake. The Biden Regime has pushed higher gas prices through the roof and blue states have generally been unable to keep up with his pace by raising the tax burden on the product.

Biden is a creepy, corrupt, senile POS.

And your math is still bad.

You said that.....

But the website that you misinterpret says.....

View attachment 758211

You don't understand the difference between "percent of" and "greater than".

To highlight the point.

View attachment 758213

You see, 101 is 101% of 100 but only 1% greater than 100.

4.8% is 262% of 1.83% but only 162% greater than 1.83%.

Get it now?
Yes I understand now and apologize for any errors.
Thank you for your attention to details that I made a mistake in commenting about.
I would ask you in your attention to details to determine errors made in the following analysis as you apparently believe in EVs as a solution to "climate change".
My point in the below is simply point out that we've not accounted for the need for more electricity generating sources that will add trillions of dollars that WE as consumers will have to pay directly or indirectly.

100%EVsfromallnnukeplants020923.png

Actually, its more outdated news, instead of fake. The Biden Regime has pushed higher gas prices through the roof and blue states have generally been unable to keep up with his pace by raising the tax burden on the product.
Thru the roof?

Baby ass boi

Thank you for your attention to details that I made a mistake in commenting about.
I would ask you in your attention to details to determine errors made in the following analysis as you apparently believe in EVs as a solution to "climate change".
My point in the below is simply point out that we've not accounted for the need for more electricity generating sources that will add trillions of dollars that WE as consumers will have to pay directly or indirectly.

View attachment 758784

I'll be happy to point out your, no doubt, huge errors, as soon as you show
where I've claimed "climate change" needed a soultion and that EVs were it.

I'll be happy to point out your, no doubt, huge errors, as soon as you show
where I've claimed "climate change" needed a soultion and that EVs were it.
Oh I'm sorry again. I don't have a
Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 1.23.51 PM.png
especially for someone so critical of my math BUT totally ignores the little red dotted line that shows a glaring spelling error of "solution"! My mistake was in assuming someone so devoted to pointing out my math error, was also a natural climate change advocate. So until you point my "huge errors", we are NOW even... my error in math vs your glaring ignorance of the little...red...dotted...line!

Oh I'm sorry again. I don't have a View attachment 758822 especially for someone so critical of my math BUT totally ignores the little red dotted line that shows a glaring spelling error of "solution"! My mistake was in assuming someone so devoted to pointing out my math error, was also a natural climate change advocate. So until you point my "huge errors", we are NOW even... my error in math vs your glaring ignorance of the little...red...dotted...line!

Sorry, whiney twat, my spell check doesn't work on USMB.

My typo is just like your glaring math errors. LOL!

My mistake was in assuming someone so devoted to pointing out my math error, was also a natural climate change advocate

I'll add that to the long list of your mistakes.

Sorry, whiney twat, my spell check doesn't work on USMB.

My typo is just like your glaring math errors. LOL!

My mistake was in assuming someone so devoted to pointing out my math error, was also a natural climate change advocate

I'll add that to the long list of your mistakes.
Oh I agree my glaring math error was equal to your glaring ignorance of spelling regardless of the little red dotted line.
I'm just surprised that someone so concerned with my errors doesn't care to take care of his own errors.
Reminds me of my mom saying as I imagine your mom said...
"Remember... when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing back at you!"

Oh I agree my glaring math error was equal to your glaring ignorance of spelling regardless of the little red dotted line.
I'm just surprised that someone so concerned with my errors doesn't care to take care of his own errors.
Reminds me of my mom saying as I imagine your mom said...
"Remember... when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing back at you!"

Hey!!
You got the math right!

Hey!!
You got the math right!
Thanks appreciate that. Now for the point I was making i.e. has anyone considered how much MORE electricity will be needed
if say just 50% of cars/trucks are EVs?
According to the calculations based on cars using 0.25 kWh / mile and trucks.. @ 6.74 kWh/mile this will require
a total 6.984 Trillion kWh MORE electricity in addition to the current production of electricity at 4.165 Trillion kWh..
we are looking at nearly 2.68 times more Electricity with additional 50% of cars/trucks being EVs, than currently is generated by 11,070 power plants in a year. The 54 nuclear plants average 14.482 billion kWh per year.
Just to generate the additional 6.984 trillion kWh needed by EVs will mean 482 MORE nuclear power plants.
Progress energy's projected cost to build one nuclear plant $7 billion and takes 10 years.
Who will pay the $3.375 TRILLION to build these 482 plants? The consumer either directly or indirectly by businesses.
That works out for each of the 129,930,000 American households about $25,982 for each household or for over
10 years about another $216/month JUST to pay their electric bill due to power plants having to build more electricity plants if just 50% of cars/trucks being EVs.

View attachment 758784
Today it's 932 new nuclear plants?

1676995476054.png

According to one site, I saw that there are 2.5M electric vehicles on the road in the US. Certainly that number has climbed. This is in addition to millions of cell phones that need charging, millions of new toy (as well as non-toy) drones folks own, air fryers, hover boards, those annoying electric scooters you see kids on....

How many new nuke plants have we had to open so far since 2008 when the first Tesla hit the road? What plants were those?

Now it's 482?

Wow.
Yup because YOU don't read the fine print I know it is very difficult for you to following but here see it is for 50% of Cars/Trucks being EVs.
DO YOU SEE "ADDITIONAL KWH NEEDED IF 50% OF CURRENT CARS/AND TRUCKS ARE EVS!
Geez continue to ask dumb questions which really shows your intelligence level.
EVs50%nuclear022123.png

Forum List

Back