Low favorables: Dems rip Rasmussen

they was wonderful when barrack was polling high? Yessssssss they were cupcake!

Naturally. And how wonderful that some expose themselves? [Good Work Sarah, by the way]...:lol:

Anyone interested in knowing the real story about Rasmussen might look down the list on this page:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

It goes all the way back to 1-23. Real Clear is a right leaning blog, btw.

Thomas, just about everything you say is a lie, lots of people here have known that for years.

What ever you say Sarah...:eusa_whistle:

Naturally. And how wonderful that some expose themselves? [Good Work Sarah, by the way]...:lol:

Anyone interested in knowing the real story about Rasmussen might look down the list on this page:

Thomas, just about everything you say is a lie, lots of people here have known that for years.

So Rasmussen is usually within the margin of error of the other polling places. :thup:

Yep.

So Rasmussen is usually within the margin of error of the other polling places. :thup:

Yep.

I would not have known this had Sarah not pointed this out. Thanks, Sarah! :thup:

From the Politico article:

“It’s always better to cut taxes than to increase government spending because taxpayers, not bureaucrats, are the best judges of how to spend their money.”

Most people would agree with this statement, including many BO voters. It shows that, generally, people are philisophically conservative even if they may not always vote that way.

Rasmussen is quick to point out the accuracy of his surveys — noting how close his firm was to predicting the final outcome in this fall’s New Jersey governor’s race. (Rasmussen’s final survey in the race showed Republican Chris Christie edging out Gov. Jon Corzine 46 percent to 43 percent. Christie beat Corzine 48 percent to 45 percent on Election Day.) And he argues that he was among the first pollsters to show Obama narrowing the gap with Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

...And Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome.

The Jan 2nd poll has BO at -18. Sounds pretty close to me. He's lost ground on his left, despite what I'm reading from his USMB cheerleaders.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Yep.

I would not have known this had Sarah not pointed this out. Thanks, Sarah! :thup:

Yeah, Rasmussen is at a minus 7 spread the week of 12-28 to 12-30. Fox is at a plus 6 spread in their last polling.

How you get anything other than Rasmussen being the outliar is fuzzy math on your part.

Yeah, Rasmussen is at a minus 7 spread the week of 12-28 to 12-30. Fox is at a plus 6 spread in their last polling.

How you get anything other than Rasmussen being the outliar is fuzzy math on your part.

Wow. Do I need to create an Excel spreadsheet for you? You're cherry-picking the data. Now this isn't always a bad thing, but in this case it is. I agree that most of the time, Rasmussen is on the lower-end of the scale for polls involving Democrats or their policies, but it is still within the margin of error.

“It’s always better to cut taxes than to increase government spending because taxpayers, not bureaucrats, are the best judges of how to spend their money.”

Most people would agree with this statement, including many BO voters. It shows that, generally, people are philisophically conservative even if they may not always vote that way.

Rasmussen is quick to point out the accuracy of his surveys — noting how close his firm was to predicting the final outcome in this fall’s New Jersey governor’s race. (Rasmussen’s final survey in the race showed Republican Chris Christie edging out Gov. Jon Corzine 46 percent to 43 percent. Christie beat Corzine 48 percent to 45 percent on Election Day.) And he argues that he was among the first pollsters to show Obama narrowing the gap with Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

...And Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome.

The Jan 2nd poll has BO at -18. Sounds pretty close to me. He's lost ground on his left, despite what I'm reading from his USMB cheerleaders.

Rasmussen uses the same general method as everyone else on their election polls. They do NOT do so with their approval poll. And Rasmussen admits their method skews Obama's numbers lower.

Are you nuts? How big is the margin of error?

True. And nevermind that Rasmussen is one of the most highly regarded , if not accurate pollsters in the nation.

WOE unto you Scott for showing the Statist-Democratics in a bad light! :lol:

[/Tongue-In-Cheek] ;)

It isn't highly regarded though. Rasmussen hasn't been wonderful for years now.

they was wonderful when barrack was polling high? Yessssssss they were cupcake!

Rasmussen was under the averages all last year. They admit their specific methodology CAUSES that discrepancy. I don't know how sane people would need more evidence than an admission from Rasmussen.

Wow. Do I need to create an Excel spreadsheet for you? You're cherry-picking the data. Now this isn't always a bad thing, but in this case it is. I agree that most of the time, Rasmussen is on the lower-end of the scale for polls involving Democrats or their policies, but it is still within the margin of error.

Yes. I want to see you prove it.

How they take their pol explains why others see those pols as "skewed".

:lol::lol::lol:

Liberals are suddenly complaining about polling methodology!

This is just to damned funny.

:lol::lol::lol:

Liberals are suddenly complaining about polling methodology!

This is just to damned funny.

I've been complaining about Rasmussen's methodology for about 4 years.

In fact, I was proving Rasmussen skewed their polls in a pro-Republican direction back in 2005, when it looked like this:

rasmussencorrectedapples.jpg

Now isn't that interesting? Rasmussen now uses a methodology that gets lower numbers for the Democrat Obama, but 4 years ago (and on) he was using a methodology that managed to get higher numbers for the Republican Bush...

...what an amazing coincidence!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS...case closed.

Rasmussen uses the same general method as everyone else on their election polls. They do NOT do so with their approval poll. And Rasmussen admits their method skews Obama's numbers lower.

I only read the Politico link, but I think Mr. Rassmussen said that Obama polls lower by his method only because Rass polls likely voters, not just adults, as others do. He said the likely electorate happens to be leaning away from BO at the moment.

Forum List

Back