What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Energy Ben Carson Says His Home Was Recently Vandalized With Anti-Trump Rhetoric

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like Ben Carson but he always appears "stoned" or something. Someone that easy-going and sedate has to have some kind of "Incredible Hulk" shit going on inside his head.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like Ben Carson but he always appears "stoned" or something. Someone that easy-going and sedate has to have some kind of "Incredible Hulk" shit going on inside his head.

that's why Trump & I call him Low Enery Ben.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At lest Democrats aren't burning crosses in the front yards of uppity blacks any ore.

No more crosses. Universities, police cars, and black neighborhoods burn easier and make prettier flames.
:lmao:

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, the mere fact that the neighbor put up a Confederate flag when they saw Ben Carson move in is the very reason why the flag should be taken down from all PUBLIC aka GOVERNMENT places.

The neighbor was clearly white, clearly had a problem with a black person moving into their lily-white neighborhood, and was clearly sending a message of hate, which is communicated by the Confederate flag.

That flag and all who stood behind it need to be taken down from all PUBLIC places in America. It's a divisive, hateful and racist relic of the antebellum South.

Last edited:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, the mere fact that the neighbor put up a Confederate flag when they saw Ben Carson move in is the very reason why the flag should be taken down from all PUBLIC aka GOVERNMENT places.

The neighbor was clearly white, clearly had a problem with a black person moving into their lily-white neighborhood, and was clearly sending a message of hate, which is communicated by the Confederate flag.

That flag and all who stood behind it need to be taken down from all PUBLIC places in America. It's a divisive, hateful and racist relic of the antebellum South.
Carson is one of the few black lives that really matters. Few give a rat's ass about the rest.

Him, Lt. Col. Allen west, and Sheriff David Clarke.

Obama, no effing way.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
here is the full story from Low Energy Ben

DHYBgHpVoAEXOJ0.jpg

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

that's why Trump & I call him Low Enery Ben.
He hangs on your every word. He's a class act in every way. Just not the best choice for president. We need a fighter. We have one.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List