Low Energy Ben Carson Says His Home Was Recently Vandalized With Anti-Trump Rhetoric

I like Ben Carson but he always appears "stoned" or something. Someone that easy-going and sedate has to have some kind of "Incredible Hulk" shit going on inside his head.

• Banned
I like Ben Carson but he always appears "stoned" or something. Someone that easy-going and sedate has to have some kind of "Incredible Hulk" shit going on inside his head.

that's why Trump & I call him Low Enery Ben.

You know, the mere fact that the neighbor put up a Confederate flag when they saw Ben Carson move in is the very reason why the flag should be taken down from all PUBLIC aka GOVERNMENT places.

The neighbor was clearly white, clearly had a problem with a black person moving into their lily-white neighborhood, and was clearly sending a message of hate, which is communicated by the Confederate flag.

That flag and all who stood behind it need to be taken down from all PUBLIC places in America. It's a divisive, hateful and racist relic of the antebellum South.

Last edited:
You know, the mere fact that the neighbor put up a Confederate flag when they saw Ben Carson move in is the very reason why the flag should be taken down from all PUBLIC aka GOVERNMENT places.

The neighbor was clearly white, clearly had a problem with a black person moving into their lily-white neighborhood, and was clearly sending a message of hate, which is communicated by the Confederate flag.

That flag and all who stood behind it need to be taken down from all PUBLIC places in America. It's a divisive, hateful and racist relic of the antebellum South.
Carson is one of the few black lives that really matters. Few give a rat's ass about the rest.

Him, Lt. Col. Allen west, and Sheriff David Clarke.

Obama, no effing way.

here is the full story from Low Energy Ben

DHYBgHpVoAEXOJ0.jpg

that's why Trump & I call him Low Enery Ben.
He hangs on your every word. He's a class act in every way. Just not the best choice for president. We need a fighter. We have one.

Forum List

Back