Love It: Ku Klux Klan's 1st Grand Wizard Commemorated In Billboard Erected At Foot Of Selma Bridge

Nothing and I do mean NOTHING is more cowardly than the kkk.

That fact is proven here every day by certain chicken shit posters. ^^^^

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3:
:boohoo::boohoo::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Perfect response to the cry baby.

I don't hide behind bed sheets or the internet.

You do.
Would you like to meet? Get some coffee? I am game...

Serious answer ... I was just having a conversation with others in which we agreed that there are some on this board who we would not want or even allow in our homes.

You are one of those. A complete waste of skin, a coward using resources that could be used far better by the very people you are so afraid of.

I don't associate with slimy trashy crackers who can't take responsibility for their own lives and must blame others for their own failures.
If yer Skeered just say yer Skeered.:) Oh and it wouldn't be in anyone's home...a coffee shop would work.

You do.

Serious answer ... I was just having a conversation with others in which we agreed that there are some on this board who we would not want or even allow in our homes.

You are one of those. A complete waste of skin, a coward using resources that could be used far better by the very people you are so afraid of.

I don't associate with slimy trashy crackers who can't take responsibility for their own lives and must blame others for their own failures.
If yer Skeered just say yer Skeered.:) Oh and it wouldn't be in anyone's home...a coffee shop would work.

Stop being a douchebag.

You do.

Stop being a douchebag.
Kiss my ass anti white.

It brings joy to see a great respected courageous man being commemorated in a beautiful billboard at the base of the Selma Bridge where a 'retrograde species of humanity' by the thousands will converge tomorrow. Former democrat senator and Ku Klux Klan Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd would have been delighted seeing this.

article-2984137-266B738B00000578-774_636x382.jpg

KKK founder remembered in billboard at the foot of Selma bridge Daily Mail Online

Must really stick in your southern crackers craw that your better: Barack Obama was elected Twice by the educated parts of the country. Oh how it must suck for you neo confederate crackers with the demographic shift taking place :laugh2:

Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest will always be remembered as a brilliant general and heroic leader of his troops

Whereas, M. L. King the leader of the black mob in Selma was just another "community organizer".

Funny how some things never change. ..... :lol:

Why won't the democrats in the kkk just let it go...they have the modern democrats trying their best to enslave everyone....this is just a distraction from that cause.......

It brings joy to see a great respected courageous man being commemorated in a beautiful billboard at the base of the Selma Bridge where a 'retrograde species of humanity' by the thousands will converge tomorrow. Former democrat senator and Ku Klux Klan Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd would have been delighted seeing this.

article-2984137-266B738B00000578-774_636x382.jpg

KKK founder remembered in billboard at the foot of Selma bridge Daily Mail Online

Must really stick in your southern crackers craw that your better: Barack Obama was elected Twice by the educated parts of the country. Oh how it must suck for you neo confederate crackers with the demographic shift taking place :laugh2:

You shouldn't call kkk democrats names like that......the democrats lost their slaves a long time ago and they are still upset about it...

The Jesuits were the ones who started the KKK. Did you know that, Steve?

Bolshoi.

Soldiers. Not Jesuits, not Catholics, not politicians, not Democrats, not Republicans, not Nathan Bedford Forrest -- Confederate veteran soldiers. Six of 'em, around a campfire or according to other sources, in a law office..

Jere you come up with some of the most wacked-out sources anywhere on this site. No shit.

Last edited:

You do.

Stop being a douchebag.
Kiss my ass anti white.
keep-calm-you-creepy-ass-cracker.png

You do.

Stop being a douchebag.
Kiss my ass anti white.

Haha. Im "anti white"? Im a white former cop who defends conservatives and cops daily.

But racists are stupid. Including redneck white ones.

The Klan was founded to protect white woman from freed negro slaves

Apparently the KKK was formed by men with tiny dicks to help them feel better about themselves.

You say the white women were leaving' you mofos for some big black dick. Can anyone really blame them???​

Stop being a douchebag.
Kiss my ass anti white.

Haha. Im "anti white"? Im a white former cop who defends conservatives and cops daily.

But racists are stupid. Including redneck white ones.
And that makes a difference how?

The Klan was founded to protect white woman from freed negro slaves

Apparently the KKK was formed by men with tiny dicks to help them feel better about themselves.

You say the white women were leaving' you mofos for some big black dick. Can anyone really blame them???​
LMAO....You keep dreaming...******* have to rape white women because white women with some integrity,honor and pride wouldn't steep that low.

Ah those fun-loving liberals. They so adore freedom of speech. When it's restricted to allow only their drivel.

Where did anyone say these useless welfare queens should not be allowed to show just how vile and anti-American they are?

Link please.

:link:

In fact, I say they should be encouraged. They are exactly like ISIS and even though some would see this and, being such cowardly little weenies, some would want to join and hide under black hoods/white sheets.

However, any more people see them for what they really are.

:poop:

:puke:

:puke3:

Wow. This Odium guy is a real low class redneck racist. No better than Al Sharpton.

the klan was created, and filled, with democrats...soldiers or not.......and the democrats owned the slaves, fought to keep the slaves, fought to spread slavery into the new states, fought to restart the slave trade with Africa...the democrats really liked slavery......and after the Republicans freed the slaves with rifles and bayonets.....one reason the democrats hate guns....the democrats early on tried to keep the newly freed blacks from experiencing their new freedom by creating the jim crow laws, hanging blacks and republicans, and using terror tactics....

Then..the new democrats came along...they realized...why just enslave blacks...when we can enslave all Americans...hence the clinton's, the obamas...the kenedy's......

And they gathered up all the racists of all the races...and brought them all under the democrat flag.......la raza, jesse jackson, al sharpton, the black muslims, and the white democrat racists......because they all want power concentrated in a central government so they can use that power to attack their enemies....and each other.....

Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest will always be remembered as a brilliant general and heroic leader of his troops

Whereas, M. L. King the leader of the black mob in Selma was just another "community organizer".

Funny how some things never change. ..... :lol:

Yeah ... that's why no one can remember wimpy chicken shit coward Forrest while MLK has his own holiday, and statues and buildings named after him.

MLK was a real man. Forrest had to hide under cover of night and bed sheets.

Forum List

Back