Love It: Ku Klux Klan's 1st Grand Wizard Commemorated In Billboard Erected At Foot Of Selma Bridge

You want justification? Negro's are property and aren't smart enough to run a home much less a country. They needed to be treated like property or in my view destroyed for good. I wish slavery had never happened. Millions of dead whites agree with me.

:dig:

I love how this guy tries to call others "not smart enough" -- after forming a plural with an apostrophe...
rofl.gif
So you can't defeat my argument so you whine about punctuation and grammar which I won't use on a forum. :)

You didn't even make an argument. That's something you raceholes don't have in your toolbox so I don't expect it. I just noted the irony of you hoisting yourself with your own petard. Hence the shovel.

Pogo, the racists don't need to have an argument, how can you rationally say that because of skin and hair color you are better or worse than another person. Just go by their emotion of hate, that is all they have. Hate is a powerful emotion.

Indeed. If they were to engage in actual rational argument they'd talk themselves out of a job.
That's why they live in their toilet echo chamber.

:dig:

I love how this guy tries to call others "not smart enough" -- after forming a plural with an apostrophe...
rofl.gif

Or thinking crossed hockey sticks are swastikas.
LOL...retard here won't even read the link that proves him wrong. LMAO...that's like being willfully ignorant.

I saw the picture you thought were swastikas. No further investigation required. Go back to your Klan meeting, Whitey.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Wrong ass clown. I posted a link to the TEAM that was wearing those jerseys and guess what their name was? THE SWASTIKAS....You white trash moron. Keep denying facts you rejects are good at that

Here's a little history lesson for you, Pale-face. 1910 and 1923 BOTH preceded the Nazi Swastika which didn't appear until the 1930's. Maybe you white racists assholes are like the Masons, insinuating yourself into history to create an illusion of atavistic antiquity that you don't actually have.

And by the way, I'm Native American. And have no doubt, YOU racists are the degenerates.
No one said it was a "nazi" swastika. Swastika is a swastika. And they have been around for THOUSANDS of years.

Or thinking crossed hockey sticks are swastikas.
LOL...retard here won't even read the link that proves him wrong. LMAO...that's like being willfully ignorant.

I saw the picture you thought were swastikas. No further investigation required. Go back to your Klan meeting, Whitey.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Wrong ass clown. I posted a link to the TEAM that was wearing those jerseys and guess what their name was? THE SWASTIKAS....You white trash moron. Keep denying facts you rejects are good at that

Here's a little history lesson for you, Pale-face. 1910 and 1923 BOTH preceded the Nazi Swastika which didn't appear until the 1930's. Maybe you white racists assholes are like the Masons, insinuating yourself into history to create an illusion of atavistic antiquity that you don't actually have.

And by the way, I'm Native American. And have no doubt, YOU racists are the degenerates.
No one said it was a "nazi" swastika. Swastika is a swastika. And they have been around for THOUSANDS of years.

Unlike you Nazis who haven't even been around a century. Don't look for validation in history. There isn't any.

Forum List

Back