Love It: Ku Klux Klan's 1st Grand Wizard Commemorated In Billboard Erected At Foot Of Selma Bridge

I don't have a problem with Civil War sites being advertised as historical places to visit, I would love to see them all. BUT, using this particular guy is in very bad taste, and you have to wonder why on earth they would have used his image and his battle cry to advertise them with.

Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest will always be remembered as a brilliant general and heroic leader of his troops

Whereas, M. L. King the leader of the black mob in Selma was just another "community organizer".

Funny how some things never change. ..... :lol:

Yeah ... that's why no one can remember wimpy chicken shit coward Forrest while MLK has his own holiday, and statues and buildings named after him.
All because of liberal political correctness.

kkk/white supremacists are nothing more than a US version of ISIS and they hate America and American values just as much.

It brings joy to see a great respected courageous man being commemorated in a beautiful billboard at the base of the Selma Bridge where a 'retrograde species of humanity' by the thousands will converge tomorrow. Former democrat senator and Ku Klux Klan Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd would have been delighted seeing this.

article-2984137-266B738B00000578-774_636x382.jpg

KKK founder remembered in billboard at the foot of Selma bridge Daily Mail Online

Black racism and the democrats have eroded much of the south's legitimate history and now this thread you started just made that even worse.
Thanks a lot.

kkk/white supremacists are nothing more than a US version of ISIS and they hate America and American values just as much.
Wrong. We are trying to protect American Values while scum like you are trying to change and destroy American Values to the point that American Values now means nothing...

As are black supremacists.

You mean like the black supremacist in whose church obama sat in for 20 years, who married obama and michelle and baptized their children....that black supremacist? The democrat party is the party of racism...all racists have flocked to it to get control of the government to attack their enemies......

You mean like the black supremacist in whose church obama sat in for 20 years, who married obama and michelle and baptized their children....that black supremacist? The democrat party is the party of racism...all racists have flocked to it to get control of the government to attack their enemies......

You're really on quite the desperate campaign to somehow -- at any rhetorical price -- tie racism to politics, ainchya? Even if it takes all day?

That's kind of cute, in a pathetic way. But tedious. This is -- what, five whiny posts in a row? Nothing to say on the topic then?

Racism is a cultural wart, not a political one. Politics is for power. Values come from culture, not politics.

Values come from culture,.
And the Jews are eroding them at a substantial rate.

Odium said:
I prefer black coffee with sugar in it.

I bet you prefer black cream in your coffee pot too :ssex:

Don't you, you little bitch?
Aw another wittle anti white racist...shouldn't you be out protesting and rioting with the rest of the coons.
Sorry, mouth breather, but I'm not black. I'm an anti-racist white person. Shouldn't you be at a family reunion looking for a date, you inbred, ignorant hick sack of shit?

Odium said:
I prefer black coffee with sugar in it.

I bet you prefer black cream in your coffee pot too :ssex:

Don't you, you little bitch?
Aw another wittle anti white racist...shouldn't you be out protesting and rioting with the rest of the coons.
Sorry, mouth breather, but I'm not black. I'm an anti-racist white person. Shouldn't you be at a family reunion looking for a date, you inbred, ignorant hick sack of shit?
Anti Racist is Codeword for Anti White.

Forum List

Back