Love is proof of God

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
For instance, why do most people rescue animals?

Love.

If there is no God then we are just animals and if we're just animals, we wouldn't rescue other animals.

I rescue animals, because WE are supposed to be the "higher life form" on this planet.
Humans can fend for themselves. Animals cannot. Therefore I stand for the animals.

Love and fantasy creatures such as gods have nothing to do with it. It's logic.

Love.

If there is no God then we are just animals and if we're just animals, we wouldn't rescue other animals.

So if I rescue a dog, you think that proves a god?
I can't belief you think like that. You are really desperate to invent a theory like that to justify a God. What s load of rubbish
H.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
There is also documented evidence of animals showing compassion to other animal species which I find fascinating.

Love.

Humans are animals too. Some preferer their company having sex with them. You will see who has love, and who does not when that is found out. People who have love will not change, not being offended. The Unseen Father who does not condemn, will control them.

Humans are animals too. Some preferer their company having sex with them.

Youre pathetic. Your assumption of bestiality is very rare.

You will see who has love, and who does not when that is found out. People who have love will not change, not being offended. The Unseen Father who does not condemn, will control them.

You don't know what you silly ghost God thinks. You only think you do. You project yourself as a type of r religious intellectual and that's an oxymoron.
Youve always got some weird description or knowledge that no-one else had. Like you're some modern day prophet sent by God to keep the troops in line.
You're even giving quotations of what your ghost God supposedly has said.

You're mentally ill. Do you think you are God?

Forum List

Back