Louisville braces for mostly peaceful Breonna Taylor protests, even after charges are filed

Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!
Absolutely, its tragic Taylor got caught between them, but her boyfriend opened fire on those officers after they knocked and announced who they were, this isn't police covering each other asses, half the building reported that the cops "KNOCKED & ANNOUNCED" themselves even though they didn't have too, then Taylors boyfriend attempted to murder them! All rioting looster should be shot upon detection, all of them! :wink:

Taylor's death only proves one thing. If you want to get rid of your girlfriend or wife, make sure that she is standing next to you when you open fire on the police.

OMG, I can think of one time I wish I thought of that ...

Funny how they are boarding up Louisville regardless of the determination of whether the Grand Jury returns charges when the protests are just peaceful, damn it!

View attachment 392077

I wonder how many millions of dollars of destruction will happen in the mostly peaceful protests? :D

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!
Absolutely, its tragic Taylor got caught between them, but her boyfriend opened fire on those officers after they knocked and announced who they were, this isn't police covering each other asses, half the building reported that the cops "KNOCKED & ANNOUNCED" themselves even though they didn't have too, then Taylors boyfriend attempted to murder them! All rioting looster should be shot upon detection, all of them! :wink:

Taylor's death only proves one thing. If you want to get rid of your girlfriend or wife, make sure that she is standing next to you when you open fire on the police.
There is a murder charge here, irrefutably so, her boyfriend's attempted murder of the police resulted her death, the boyfriend is guilty of murder in the 2nd! :wink:

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

There is a murder charge here, irrefutably so, her boyfriend's attempted murder of the police resulted her death, the boyfriend is guilty of murder in the 2nd! :wink:

He did shoot one cop in his thigh.
This fact is perpetually left out by the DNC controlled liar media.

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

Won't be charged.

The DA scuttled the case. Deliberately.
Well you'll just have to do some rioting tonight, but you are warned, Americans have had their fill of your freaks and are now gonna be shooting rioting looters.... have fun. :auiqs.jpg:
No, they won't without dying themselves.
Good luck with that, Americans have had their fill, I don't think you'll survive very long attempting to murder them, it'll be a very swift ass-kicking.... :auiqs.jpg:

You guys of the far right don't have a chance. You are a small minority, the armed left will not tolerate you, and the LEO and NG will put you down if you rise up. But what would first happen is that your neighbors would put you down and plant your in their gardens, You are a null threat.

Here are the kind of DAMN LIES the Left Wing Media tells people to get these cities burned down:

"Police officers in Louisville, Kentucky, murdered Breonna Taylor after bursting into her apartment as she slept and opening fire. Then her partner was arrested for attempted murder after he defended himself from an unannounced home invasion by the Louisville PD."

EVERY WORD A DAMN LIE!

It's going to be a very long night and week in Louisville.

Yup, the so called militia right got their butts beat at Charlottesville and have been hiding out ever since.

You guys of the far right don't have a chance. You are a small minority, the armed left will not tolerate you, and the LEO and NG will put you down if you rise up. But what would first happen is that your neighbors would put you down and plant your in their gardens, You are a null threat.
Sonny, I'm not far right, though I definitely don't like sharing my nation with scumbags who hate us and our magnificent nation! You've poked the bear sonny, he's now up and ambulating, you have greatly provoked his wrath..... There is no scenario where this ends well for you, or your college pals, not one! :wink:

Here are the kind of DAMN LIES the Left Wing Media tells people to get these cities burned down:

"Police officers in Louisville, Kentucky, murdered Breonna Taylor after bursting into her apartment as she slept and opening fire. Then her partner was arrested for attempted murder after he defended himself from an unannounced home invasion by the Louisville PD."

EVERY WORD A DAMN LIE!
That is all a lie, they did have a no-knock warrant, but they chose to announce themselves and every resident interviewed corroborates this! It has been established, again via interviews with both police and residents, that Taylors beau shot at them immediately after they announced who they were, we call that attempted capital murder, and in the ensuing exchange of gunfire, Taylor was killed, thus her beau is also guilty of actual murder(2nd)in her death!

Sonny, I'm not far right, though I definitely don't like sharing my nation with scumbags who hate us and our magnificent nation! You've poked the bear sonny, he's now up and ambulating, you have greatly provoked his wrath..... There is no scenario where this ends well for you, or your college pals, not one! :wink:

Farkey is all words and no balls. He would be cowering in his basement if push ever came to shove.

Unfortunately Soros' & China's domestic U.S. terrorists are taking advantage of the ruling and angered opposition to the charges to engaged in organized, very heavily foreign-funded terrorism / violence:

The DOJ is already investigating the source behind the funding and supply of militant BLM domestic terrorists, already connecting China.

President Trump needs to officially tell China to stop immediately or there will be dire consequences for funding an insurgency / terrorism within the US.

Last edited:

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

You're too stupid to breed.

Forum List

Back