Louisville braces for mostly peaceful Breonna Taylor protests, even after charges are filed

Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!
Absolutely, its tragic Taylor got caught between them, but her boyfriend opened fire on those officers after they knocked and announced who they were, this isn't police covering each other asses, half the building reported that the cops "KNOCKED & ANNOUNCED" themselves even though they didn't have too, then Taylors boyfriend attempted to murder them! All rioting looster should be shot upon detection, all of them! :wink:

Taylor's death only proves one thing. If you want to get rid of your girlfriend or wife, make sure that she is standing next to you when you open fire on the police.
There is a murder charge here, irrefutably so, her boyfriend's attempted murder of the police resulted her death, the boyfriend is guilty of murder in the 2nd! :wink:

He did shoot one cop in his thigh.
This fact is perpetually left out by the DNC controlled liar media.
Too bad it wasn't between the eyes.

Whattaya know...Biden supposedly has finally spoken out against his China pals' funded domestic terrorism / violence...

Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!
Absolutely, its tragic Taylor got caught between them, but her boyfriend opened fire on those officers after they knocked and announced who they were, this isn't police covering each other asses, half the building reported that the cops "KNOCKED & ANNOUNCED" themselves even though they didn't have too, then Taylors boyfriend attempted to murder them! All rioting looster should be shot upon detection, all of them! :wink:

Taylor's death only proves one thing. If you want to get rid of your girlfriend or wife, make sure that she is standing next to you when you open fire on the police.
There is a murder charge here, irrefutably so, her boyfriend's attempted murder of the police resulted her death, the boyfriend is guilty of murder in the 2nd! :wink:

You two morons don't have a clue what happened do ya?

Democrats, who helped create this tinderbox of racial division and violence marching with China-funded terrorists who have shot at least 2 policemen...

The judicial decision made regarding charging the policemen for Taylor's death or not, while perhaps is the legally correct thing to do, has poured gas on the already burning flames....

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

:puke3: Thats rich, a room temperature IQ referring to "Moi" as a moron. Why don't you explain for us, what happened???

You guys of the far right don't have a chance. You are a small minority, the armed left will not tolerate you, and the LEO and NG will put you down if you rise up. But what would first happen is that your neighbors would put you down and plant your in their gardens, You are a null threat.
Sonny, I'm not far right, though I definitely don't like sharing my nation with scumbags who hate us and our magnificent nation! You've poked the bear sonny, he's now up and ambulating, you have greatly provoked his wrath..... There is no scenario where this ends well for you, or your college pals, not one! :wink:

Farkey is all words and no balls. He would be cowering in his basement if push ever came to shove.

He's older and more senile than slow joe, what would you expect?

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

:puke3: Thats rich, a room temperature IQ referring to "Moi" as a moron. Why don't you explain for us, what happened???

Didn't know you liked your room temperature at 130...who knew
Here you go, Moron. Read and learn.

Here you go neocon nimrods

What We Know About Breonna Taylor’s Case and Death
Fury over the killing of Ms. Taylor by the police has fueled tense demonstrations in Louisville, Ky., and elsewhere.

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

1) The boyfriend disputes that they yelled 'police'.
2) He was allowed to carry
3) The police were after an old boyfriend who was subsequently arrested in August

What I find so ironic about this from the neocon loons is they are all about 'protecting' themselves and not allowing the 'state' to ride roughshod over them. If this had been some good old boy hayseed who had been protecting his property you'd be all over the 'liberally run' Louisville police dept (via the Mayor et al). You guys are nimrods.

No-knock warrants are just tragedies waiting to happen.

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

Fury over the killing of Ms. Taylor by the police has fueled tense demonstrations in Louisville, Ky., and elsewhere.

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

3) The police were after an old boyfriend who was subsequently arrested in August

What I find so ironic about this from the neocon loons is they are all about 'protecting' themselves and not allowing the 'state' to ride roughshod over them. If this had been some good old boy hayseed who had been protecting his property you'd be all over the 'liberally run' Louisville police dept (via the Mayor et al). You guys are nimrods.

Dr. Grump: "What I find so ironic about this from the neocon loons is they are all about 'protecting' themselves and not allowing the 'state' to ride roughshod over them"

I agree with you on that. While libertarians are pro-law and order and usually on the side of the cops, this is where we generally separate. We do want the cops held accountable. Everything I've read says that the warrant to charge in was not justified by the level of evidence.

The interesting thing though is that while you see this fallacy, you don't see the fallacy of the left calling the cops a bunch of racists who want to murder blacks and yet you fight tooth and nail to ensure only the cops have guns.

LOL. Your logic ends at your party. All hail the Democrat party ...

It was a good shoot!

JUSTIFIED!!!

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Folks, the above room temp IQ stated that "Moi" was a moron, who hadn't a clue as to what happened in this shooting, room temp IQ was then challenged to explain to us lowly three digit IQ's just what it was, that had happened? Do you see what the room temp has posted above, the same exact lies that the lying media, and the lying medias BLM pals have spun from beginning! There is no point in any further attempt at dialogue with such an intellectually aborted cretin, multiple independent sources(witnesses)in apartment building have all stated categorically, that police KNOCKED UPON DOOR & ANNOUNCED THEMSELVES! This was immediately followed by entry into apartment and heroic attempt to murder police, which resulted in death of Taylor. Two charges for certain can and will eventually be levied here, attempted murder of police, and 2nd degree murder in Taylors death, as her beau initiated the shooting! Room temp IQ concludes its rant by asserting "erroneously" that no-knock warrants are tragedies waiting to happen, proving that the cretin did not listen to the AG's reportage of the incident, the cops did not utilize no-knock warrant(they had approval to do so if they wished)as stated above they loudly announced themselves and their intentions!
Black lies matter...... :th_BlackHelicopter:

The cops and the system that protects them just can't learn what it takes to stop their badge for murder syndicate.
The cops went to the wrong address. When they kicked the door in they took fire from her boyfriend. They returned fire. She was killed in the crossfire. It looks to me like whomever sent them to the wrong address should be facing manslaughter charges. The cops should be facing a wrongful death lawsuit because they shot the wrong person. If they had shot the boyfriend because he was shooting at them (rightly or wrongly) they shouldn't face charges. If he shot first, the cops returning fire would be self-defense.

Curious, it sounds like to me Breonna was caught in the crossfire. Had her boyfriend not fired, she would still be alive. The cops knocked and announced their presence before entering ( a witness corroborated the fact it was NOT a no-knock), and her boyfriend still chose to fire on the officers. They were not there with the specific intention of killing her. I blame her boyfriend for initiating this fatal chain of events. He was the catalyst.

I am not saying that there should not be any reform to the way warrants are served, but after listening to the evidence presented by the AG, a failure to exercise common sense is what got Breonna killed. Her boyfriend chose to fire on the police even after they knocked and announced their presence. Breonna was a tragic victim of circumstance, a circumstance that could have been avoided on both ends of the system.
Breonna Taylor KY AG Cherry Picked Grand Jury Evidence

Where did you hear that ? The cops were at the right place ?

They went into the wrong address. The charges are related to that.

That they weren't charged directly for her death isn't really what they did wrong. You have to provide some evidence if you can support they were actually trying to murder her.

I wanted at least the shooter to face charges, he is. But what he did wrong was go into the wrong apartment. I need evidence he actually intended to kill the wrong person. Got any?
They didn't go to the wrong place .

Democrats, who helped create this tinderbox of racial division and violence marching with China-funded terrorists who have shot at least 2 policemen...

The judicial decision made regarding charging the policemen for Taylor's death or not, while perhaps is the legally correct thing to do, has poured gas on the already burning flames....

No one was charged for Taylor's death. The charges were filed for a policeman whose shots went into a WHITE family's residence. Apparently whites are protected but blacks are not. REPUBLICAN Tim Scott has also criticized the grand jury decision. This shows how racist the grand jury was.

They went into the wrong address. The charges are related to that.

That they weren't charged directly for her death isn't really what they did wrong. You have to provide some evidence if you can support they were actually trying to murder her.

I wanted at least the shooter to face charges, he is. But what he did wrong was go into the wrong apartment. I need evidence he actually intended to kill the wrong person. Got any?
They didn't go to the wrong place .

Yes, but to provide context, it was originally reported that they didn't go to the right place because that wasn't the address where the primary suspect was located. However, you are correct in that there was a second warrant issued for the correct address. So while you're lacking any details about what happened, what you said is correct.

BTW, I already clearly acknowledged this

Forum List

Back