Louisville braces for mostly peaceful Breonna Taylor protests, even after charges are filed

Well the filthy ass BLM Negro terrorists just got another stupid excuse to go and steal TVs and shoes, didn't they?

Piss on them!

Actually most of the rioters in other blue cities have been lily white leftists, scum of the earth. White leftists are vermin

Yea, there are a lot of pathetic confused weak minded White Guilt Pukes that are kissing the ass of the Negro terrorists.

They are exploiting blacks, not serving them

Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

They went into the wrong address. The charges are related to that.

That they weren't charged directly for her death isn't really what they did wrong. You have to provide some evidence if you can support they were actually trying to murder her.

I wanted at least the shooter to face charges, he is. But what he did wrong was go into the wrong apartment. I need evidence he actually intended to kill the wrong person. Got any?
Actually-----he likely didn't go to the wrong apartment......reportedly Breonna or whatever this idiots name is had something going with the targeted drug dealer.

Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

That they weren't charged directly for her death isn't really what they did wrong. You have to provide some evidence if you can support they were actually trying to murder her.

I wanted at least the shooter to face charges, he is. But what he did wrong was go into the wrong apartment. I need evidence he actually intended to kill the wrong person. Got any?
Actually-----he likely didn't go to the wrong apartment......reportedly Breonna or whatever this idiots name is had something going with the targeted drug dealer.

As I understood it, the name and address on the warrant didn't match. Is that not right?

The cops and the system that protects them just can't learn what it takes to stop their badge for murder syndicate.
badge for murder?
From the side that wants murderers to vote and let them out of jail....that's funny

The cops and the system that protects them just can't learn what it takes to stop their badge for murder syndicate.
The cops went to the wrong address. When they kicked the door in they took fire from her boyfriend. They returned fire. She was killed in the crossfire. It looks to me like whomever sent them to the wrong address should be facing manslaughter charges. The cops should be facing a wrongful death lawsuit because they shot the wrong person. If they had shot the boyfriend because he was shooting at them (rightly or wrongly) they shouldn't face charges. If he shot first, the cops returning fire would be self-defense.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No Indictments for Murder? Well.

Looters Night Out.

Everybody gets a free T.V. and new pair of sneakers.

And don't forget the Drug Stores. Bidenists/Democrats/Neo-Bolsheviks love them.

They didn't go to the wrong address, they went to the address on the warrant. The two officers that returned fire into Taylors apartment were not charged, as they returned fire after they were fired on. They admitted the officers knocked and announced they were police, the boyfriend fired the first shot. Relax and get the facts before you keep making a fool of yourself.

actually they had a second warrant for Taylors address ....they believed her boyfriend was receiving drugs at her apartment and then selling them from another address that they also had a warrant for . when the cops entered Taylors boyfriend [Walker]shot officer Mattingly in the thigh ! the cops returned fire and thats how Taylor was unfortunately killed.

They didn't go to the wrong address, they went to the address on the warrant. The two officers that returned fire into Taylors apartment were not charged, as they returned fire after they were fired on. They admitted the officers knocked and announced they were police, the boyfriend fired the first shot. Relax and get the facts before you keep making a fool of yourself.

That the address was on the warrant doesn't make it the right address, that doesn't contradict what I said.

I haven't blamed the people who entered, I blamed whoever put the address on the warrant.

So you were condescending, but didn't actually address my point

The cops went to the wrong address. When they kicked the door in they took fire from her boyfriend. They returned fire. She was killed in the crossfire. It looks to me like whomever sent them to the wrong address should be facing manslaughter charges. The cops should be facing a wrongful death lawsuit because they shot the wrong person. If they had shot the boyfriend because he was shooting at them (rightly or wrongly) they shouldn't face charges. If he shot first, the cops returning fire would be self-defense.

Curious, it sounds like to me Breonna was caught in the crossfire. Had her boyfriend not fired, she would still be alive. The cops knocked and announced their presence before entering ( a witness corroborated the fact it was NOT a no-knock), and her boyfriend still chose to fire on the officers. They were not there with the specific intention of killing her. I blame her boyfriend for initiating this fatal chain of events. He was the catalyst.

I am not saying that there should not be any reform to the way warrants are served, but after listening to the evidence presented by the AG, a failure to exercise common sense is what got Breonna killed. Her boyfriend chose to fire on the police even after they knocked and announced their presence. Breonna was a tragic victim of circumstance, a circumstance that could have been avoided on both ends of the system.

actually they had a second warrant for Taylors address ....they believed her boyfriend was receiving drugs at her apartment and then selling them from another address that they also had a warrant for . when the cops entered Taylors boyfriend [Walker]shot officer Mattingly in the thigh ! the cops returned fire and thats how Taylor was unfortunately killed.

I was reading more about the case and I think you nailed it. Originally I remembered they had the wrong address. From the evidence they had, I understand why they would have served a warrant and searched her place, but it seemed like a big overreaction to the evidence they had to break in like they did.

I still say something was wrong about the warrant process.

I do not blame cops though who were handed a warrant and told to execute the search. They assume the court stuff was already done and is legit. Not the job of four people on the team to all independently verify it

If they are guilty they should pay. However, we are in danger of turning everything into "Drumhead" trials with the citizens becoming judge, jury and executioners. There have been innocent people killed by people protesting/rioting on perceived law enforcement abuses.

Curious, it sounds like to me Breonna was caught in the crossfire. Had her boyfriend not fired, she would still be alive. The cops knocked and announced their presence before entering ( a witness corroborated the fact it was NOT a no-knock), and her boyfriend still chose to fire on the officers. They were not there with the specific intention of killing her. I blame her boyfriend for initiating this fatal chain of events. He was the catalyst.

I am not saying that there should not be any reform to the way warrants are served, but after listening to the evidence presented by the AG, a failure to exercise common sense is what got Breonna killed. Her boyfriend chose to fire on the police even after they knocked and announced their presence. Breonna was a tragic victim of circumstance, a circumstance that could have been avoided on both ends of the system.

I agree with what you're saying, but I don't see the justification based on the evidence to break in the door.

I read conflicting evidence on whether they actually announced themselves. But she had a car and a package doesn't seem sufficient to break down her door

If they are guilty they should pay. However, we are in danger of turning everything into "Drumhead" trials with the citizens becoming judge, jury and executioners. There have been innocent people killed by people protesting/rioting on perceived law enforcement abuses.

Or in the case of the violent leftists, it's just an excuse to riot and loot. They really don't care. leftists are having their travel paid to go there now

That the address was on the warrant doesn't make it the right address, that doesn't contradict what I said.

I haven't blamed the people who entered, I blamed whoever put the address on the warrant.

If you were watching the press conference by the KY AG you'd know the process of the warrant is being investigated by the feds.

Why in the hell did the city pay the family filth millions of dollars when the Grand Jury didn't indict anybody for shooting the bitch?

If you were watching the press conference by the KY AG you'd know the process of the warrant is being investigated by the feds.

I did see that, thanks though. I don't blame the officers executing the warrant. It's the warrant that just doesn't sound right. And it seems like breaking down was WAY out of line based on the evidence.

Guns keep the cops honest too, not just the criminals. They shouldn't be assuming they can terrorize citizens based on a package and a car that are just "suspicious"

Forum List

Back