Louis Farrakhan Says Black Community Should Boycott Christmas

Let the Negros boycott Christmas. It will cut down on shoplifting.
And a lot less piss on the walls outside the stores as well.
You piss on the walls outside of stores? Youre a nasty cracker arent you?
Blacks piss in public all the time, just like animals. Everybody knows that.

I don't see people pissing in public except maybe once in a while near a bar during closing time and most of those were white guys.
White people piss in public all the time. Its their national pastime. Youre right about them getting drunk and pissing. When I was in the military it was a weekly ritual. They would piss in the hallways all the time.
More desperation. Keep 'em comin', moron.

I don't see people pissing in public except maybe once in a while near a bar during closing time and most of those were white guys.
White people piss in public all the time. Its their national pastime. Youre right about them getting drunk and pissing. When I was in the military it was a weekly ritual. They would piss in the hallways all the time.
More desperation. Keep 'em comin', moron.
Yes you are desperate to come up with something. Trust me. The more you talk the more I will clown your lice infested ass. :laugh:

5ewcp1e00jds9rk.jpg

You hang around bars at closing time, do ya?
I did when I was a cop!

I did when I was a cop!
I'm sure you did, the gay bars anyway. Is that why you were fired?

I did when I was a cop!
You went to gay bars? No wonder you like giving BJ's.

I did when I was a cop!

As a young MP in Stuttgart Germany my fellow cops and I had to make a presence in the bars where GIs frequented, particularly at closing time. Later as a civilian cop in my home town closing bars was part of police duties too. We don't have gay bars in Southeastern NM. Just bars patronized by bad ass cowboys and Indians.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on gay bars... I take it you have a lot of experience with them.

lou is a mulim pile of shit
a racist lump that spews hate

and he's a leader in the black community. he's simply a reflection of those he leads.

boycott xmas and next year stores won't hire black people

he should be more concerned about helping poor people not be poor, but, of course, keeping people poor keeps him in charge.

I did when I was a cop!

As a young MP in Stuttgart Germany my fellow cops and I had to make a presence in the bars where GIs frequented, particularly at closing time. Later as a civilian cop in my home town closing bars was part of police duties too. We don't have gay bars in Southeastern NM. Just bars patronized by bad ass cowboys and Indians.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on gay bars... I take it you have a lot of experience with them.
Weird how they always have "gay" something or other on the mind but swear up and down they arent gay. :dunno:

and he's a leader in the black community. he's simply a reflection of those he leads.

he should be more concerned about helping poor people not be poor, but, of course, keeping people poor keeps him in charge.
Youre an idiot if you think anyone believes stores wont hire Black people. If Blacks boycott they will hire more next year. We know this is why you are trying to convince Blacks they wont be hired. :laugh:

Youre an idiot if you think anyone believes stores wont hire Black people. If Blacks boycott they will hire more next year. We know this is why you are trying to convince Blacks they wont be hired. :laugh:
why hire someone that won't shop in your store?
why hire someone that will tell others not to shop in your store?

common sense is to much for you, but we both new that

Are you sure you "new" that or you "knew" that? I can see you didnt major in marketing or spelling. That has to be the dumbest set of questions I have seen in awhile. WTF is wrong with you?
laugh.gif

I did when I was a cop!
Look! Another desperate post from the porch monkey. Give us another one, Tyrone. lol

I did when I was a cop!
Look! Another desperate post from the porch monkey. Give us another one, Tyrone. lol
Look! A cave monkey. ^^^

I did when I was a cop!

Um, you're the one who admits to hanging around them at closing time. But do keep back peddling.

I did when I was a cop!
Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
Perfiect! Now sit up.

Are you sure you "new" that or you "knew" that? I can see you didnt major in marketing or spelling. That has to be the dumbest set of questions I have seen in awhile. WTF is wrong with you?
laugh.gif
19809189.jpg

Forum List

Back