Los Angeles Times: Clinton won second debate

The judges.

3-monkeys.jpg

We have reached a new low in society when we need someone else to tell us who won a debate.

Yes, the media lost all resemblance of impartiality a long time ago. This is not news, or journalism, but propaganda.

More reason to vote for Trump, let the drones follow the media off the cliff.

We have reached a new low in society when we need someone else to tell us who won a debate.

There's two other polls taking of probably thousands of people saying Clinton won. Clinton made better speeches with more passion last night within my opinion.

Matthew, she said nothing. She blamed Russia. The questions and the answers were superficial. They spent 30 minutes going on about a tape from 2005. She talked about the environment but said nothing about her support of the pipeline and promotion of fracking. Did you really see anything of quality last night?

The Los Angeles Times newspaper assembled a group of judges who scored the debate and determined that Hillary Clinton (winner of the 1st debate) won tonight's second Presidential debate.
Read here: We scored the town hall debate and Hillary Clinton won
It probably would have helped a little if he at least cut back on all of that coke he was snorting prior to the debate. As it was, he had a bad case of the cocaine drips throughout the entire debate.

There's two other polls taking of probably thousands of people saying Clinton won. Clinton made better speeches with more passion last night within my opinion.

Matthew, she said nothing. She blamed Russia. The questions and the answers were superficial. They spent 30 minutes going on about a tape from 2005. She talked about the environment but said nothing about her support of the pipeline and promotion of fracking. Did you really see anything of quality last night?
He's a paid spammer. I don't know why the board allows it. He never defends the threads, he just takes a dump and moves on. All day every day.

Liars are often passionate about their lies as a matter of survival.

Forum List

Back