Los Angeles Mayor Gruesome Eric Garcetti encourages residents to report violators of stay-at-home order: 'Snitches get rewards'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Do not worry, comrades. History will not repeat itself. Turn your neighbor in for rewards.
Seriously... is this shit necessary? Aren’t most people severely changing their lives and staying at home? How the fuck would they not know that this takes us down a terrible road while people are already paranoid and freaked out?

I received a notice from the government yesterday from Donald Trump.

One of the thinks it say is follow local guidelines during the pandemic.

Straight from the horses mouth

People better be staying at home if the local government decrees it or they will get the Donald mad and you do not want the Donald mad. Also being in California really is not helping.

This is what happens when Fox and right wingers get a hold of a story

original story

The mayor of Los Angeles has urged citizens to “snitch” on businesses that violate the city’s stay-at-home order, and has promised “rewards” for those who do so.

SNITCHES GET REWARDS: Mayor Eric Garcetti encourages community members to report businesses violating the Safer at Home order CBSN Los Angeles Live Broadcast pic.twitter.com/L4JvmSDssp

— CBS Los Angeles (@CBSLA) April 1, 2020

People better be staying at home if the local government decrees it or they will get the Donald mad and you do not want the Donald mad. Also being in California really is not helping.

Drinking pretty early aren't you?

Fairly sure a local watering hole nearby is still operating on the down-low. Saw a beer truck there last week with the guy rolling cases in, and was driving by yesterday when I saw a group of people standing out back smoking and, most shockingly, they were not observing the 6ft rule while sucking carcinogens into their airbags.

funny that they're still enforcing the no-smoking clause, though. 'I know this is a pandemic, but git outta here with that death puffery, yah bahstids.' lol.

Fairly sure a local watering hole nearby is still operating on the down-low. Saw a beer truck there last week with the guy rolling cases in, and was driving by yesterday when I saw a group of people standing out back smoking and, most shockingly, they were not observing the 6ft rule while sucking carcinogens into their airbags.

funny that they're still enforcing the no-smoking clause, though. 'I know this is a pandemic, but git outta here with that death puffery, yah bahstids.' lol.

I was playing poker in an illegal poker room in downtown Toronto, in a "hot box". 3 tables, 30 players, smoking pot and playing poker. The air was blue with pot smoke. If you were breathing, you were getting high. One of the dealers stood up, sniffed the air, and said "Someone in here is smoking a CIGARETTE. You know the rules. Get that filthy thing outta here!".

Are Speakeasys in African American areas still in use? A lot of people in confined areas there!

"Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches, for being punk bitches."

-Old biker saying

Do not worry, comrades. History will not repeat itself. Turn your neighbor in for rewards.
Seriously... is this shit necessary? Aren’t most people severely changing their lives and staying at home? How the fuck would they not know that this takes us down a terrible road while people are already paranoid and freaked out?

da.png

Drinking pretty early aren't you?

No Trump says that I can't drink but then again I realize that he is Blond and clueless

Amazing view of LA without cars/pollution

EVPfrAyUcAIo1gL

Now imagine what LA would like without post-1965 mass immigration (plus 5 million illegal aliens)...

"Mr. Mayor has been amazing. I’ve been so touched many times by his compassion and humanity. " - LA resident Bob Sacamano

The mayor’s office has sent the Los Angeles Police Department to 144 of more than 500 “nonessential” businesses that have failed to follow the stay-at-home order. At least four businesses have already been referred to the city attorney’s office for misdemeanor filings.

The coronavirus pandemic reminds us that big-government controls dictated by government officials on both the national and local level can be the greatest threat to the future of our liberties and freedoms

In a letter to his wife Abigail in 1775, John Adams wrote that “liberty once lost, is lost forever.” We must remember his warning during these trying times. While the government has a role to play in preventing further contagion, it must exercise its power with the utmost caution.

We cannot allow the cure for the coronavirus pandemic to be worse than the problem. Although this pandemic is serious, we must not forget our most basic liberties. If we do not protect these liberties from government overreach, we will likely lose them forever. Vigilance, now more than ever, is paramount

Mayor Garcetti delivers the state of the city address tomorrow Sunday, tune in folks! i might post it here!

Garcetti was the 1st mayor in America to issue a stay-at-home order. will he be the first to remove that order too? we'll see what happens, my friends!

Forum List

Back